[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here was mentally abused as a kid? My sister once threw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151027_111612.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_111612.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Who here was mentally abused as a kid?

My sister once threw me to the ground, looked me in the eye and said "why haven't you killed yourself yet?" Because I asked her to wait ten minutes before she could use the printer.
>>
Sounds like youre just a fucking baby baka desu senpai
>>
>>24353882
no offense but your sister is a bitch, OP. doing that and wishing someone's death over something that petty? fuck, talk about a brat.

on to the subject, i've been abused before. i know what being stomped in the stomach feels like over my aunt being an irascible person too :^( and the emotional abuse and whatnot. pretty fucked up.
>>
>>24353882
I frequently got beat up by my sister for refusing to give her money. I was saving money for big expensive dolls while she was a slut. It all ended one day when I threw her on the ground and started choking her with my legs BJJ style. Got kicked out after that and lived in my mom's basement ever since.
>>
>>24353882
>Be in high school
>Dad gets mad
>Tells me to go to bed
>I ask him why
>He kicks me and tell me to get the fuck into bed
>>
>>24353882
are you a girl OP?

if you're a guy that is just embarassing

i was like 5' 5" until senior year in high school but none of my sisters could physically push me around past like age 7
>>
>>24353882
My mom beat me with a stick and called me retarded.
>>
my sister would grab a woodcarving knife and start cutting patterns in to my skin whenever she had to install a windows update
I'm so glad I got out of there
>>
>>24353882
Your sister was right
>>
>>24353882
Forced to suck my brother's dick when I was 8 and he was 11, carried on for a long period of time he would always threaten to tell my parents I was doing it and at that time I was scared, then eventually I found out it was very bad after having a tomboy friend suck my dick and threatened my brother to tell my parents, no one ever found out about the tomboy girl though, we were best friends until highschool then she became a real girl and it was a mess. I wonder if she still remembers the times she sucked my dick.
>>
>>24354808
ahahahahahaha
>>
My sister about 19, when I was 12, told me 'let's play word association'. I say ok. She says 'Beach' and I say 'Sand', she says 'You're a fucking pervert and you will grow up to be a rapist' and walked away. It was food for thought
>>
>>24354915

I sincerely hope you beat this shit out of your brother someday. Yeah yeah moved past it and all that, but punishment is its own reward.

>>24353882

I wouldn't go quite so far as to say abuse, but I was just... ignored. Living in the same house as your parents but they aren't emotionally interested in you, that sort of thing. Fucked me up though. Although by your standards yes, routinely threatened and tied or held down by older siblings. No proper beatings or sex assault though.
>>
>>24353882
I like goats. I don't like humans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.