[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You were going to spend the day studying but instead spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rftcjhygv.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rftcjhygv.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>You were going to spend the day studying but instead spent the whole day watching bad cartoons and trading pokemon

Who /NoMotivation/ here?
>>
>>24353780
r u me
most of the day i spend it sleeping but yeah.
what cartoons do you like, OP?
i need some recs.
>>
>>24353814
I'm pretty sure that i am me, and not you, but maybe I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

well today i've been watching totally spies for nostalgia and to see if what people claim about fetish is right.
It's pretty shitty though
you should check out Spongebob, The Last Airbender, Animated series of Spider-man, Wakfu or Courage the Cowardly dog
that's a bunch of different types of stuff, hope you like some of them, unless you've already seen them all
>>
>>24353937
i have seen more of what you've listed excluding wafku, but looking through your recs I've said you've got good taste. thanks.

regardless, you should try to divide your work in approachable tasks so you may do them. tackling responsibilities in one go can lead to be seen as intimidating.
>>
>>24353992
How about Spectacular Spider-man it was canceled so the story isn't complete though
I guess you've seen Ed Edd 'n' Eddy too
what about Over The Garden Wall?
>>
>>24354218
heard about that on /co/. might as well download it when i'm on my computer later.
over the garden wall is easily one of my favorite cartoons. i went to a conference with one of the background artists once to get some career advice. it was cool.
>>
File: 1384200962856.jpg (118 KB, 280x271) Image search: [Google]
1384200962856.jpg
118 KB, 280x271
>instead of wallowing in misery I watched filthy Frank all day
>>
File: 1437062453168.jpg (331 KB, 1743x2138) Image search: [Google]
1437062453168.jpg
331 KB, 1743x2138
>Need to apply for course starting in Feb
>Deadline is Dec 1st
>Will literally take me 5 minutes
>Tell myself every day I need to do it
>Meant to start last year but didn't because didn't do the application
>Been meaning to do this for the past six weeks
>tfw I'm gonna miss the deadline again

What the fuck is wrong with me? How is it even possible to be this shit.
>>
>>24354421
My guess is that you don't want to improve your life

Go ahead, prove me wrong, fucker, all you have to do is make the application right now
Do it, I want you to prove me wrong
>>
>>24355026
Look at Mr Brian Tracy over here.
>>
>>24354421
it's alright, just fuck it. figure out what you actually want to do.
>>
>>24355050
I have no idea what that reference is, but i'm just trying to help you help yourself
but i guess you don't want it
>>
>>24355089

>>24355050
and
>>24354421

Are not the same guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.