[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you actually feel nostalgia for the 2000s How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447243249133.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447243249133.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>tfw you actually feel nostalgia for the 2000s

How
>>
The term nostalgia was used to describe the feeling Swiss mercenaries felt after being away from home for an entire year. It's not surprising you'd feel nostalgia for 6-15 years ago
>>
same, its gotten to the point where its almost overtaking my 90s nostalgia, I guess I consumed a lot more media and did a lot more stuff so theres more to be nostalgic about
>>
>>24353547
But it sucked, it was always terrible.
>>
File: 1416612322031.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1416612322031.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>24353547
Kinda the same feels mang.

I went through a bad bout of insomnia in 2002 and during those long hours of being awake in the early hours I got to see some interesting TV. TV in general was already on the way to the shitfest it is now but there was still some interesting stuff on, stuff that I've never been able to find again.

I kinda want to go back to relive it.
>>
>>24353464
The 2000s may not have been great but they were a hell of a lot better than 2015. I'd kill to go back now.
>>
>>24353606
>Marijuana is legalized
>Japan finally bans CP
>Trump is going to win
>Bad
>>
>>24353464

i feel nostalgic for things that happened last year

the idea that nostalgia can only be things from like a decade ago is silly.
>>
>>24353464
by being 20 something years? People get older, gramps
>>
Best things to come out of the 00's were those cut-off leggings and those elasticated tops that slipped off the shoulders. I think that gave rise to my shoulder fetish.
>>
>>24353584

Welcome to the world of recorded media and playback devices anon.
>>
>>24353735
>elasticated tops that slipped off the shoulders.
Fucking this, when they're wearing those and their bra straps are showing it gives me boners like nothing else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.