[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Advantages to being a kissless virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fgm.jpg (19 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
fgm.jpg
19 KB, 329x357
I'll start.

>no risk of kids
>>
You can't be heartbroken because you never gave your heart out in the first place. They always say tis better to have loved and lost but after reading how destroyed some people are by a rough breakup I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>>24352974
Never to have loved is best.
>>
>>24352952
no nagging bitch who bosses you around
>>
File: 1447707625859.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1447707625859.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>24352952
I just spent 5 minutes thinking and not a single think came to mind, I'd never want to trade my life with some normie though

who else /autistic superiority complex/ here
>>
File: 1447316402111.jpg (67 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447316402111.jpg
67 KB, 1440x1080
>>24353017

>tfw fell in love with a trap by accident

I fucked up...
>>
No STDs.
Sick class bonuses to cat handling.
>>
File: SHUT YOUR MOUF.png (291 KB, 278x448) Image search: [Google]
SHUT YOUR MOUF.png
291 KB, 278x448
Disposable income
>>
>no women
I don't think normies will ever understand how much better it is without women around. hell, I don't even think robots understand how good they have it
>>
>>24353036
Happened to me too man. She was russian too and pretty qt tbqh. At least I disappeared on her easy even though were still friends on fb . . .
fuck
>>
no risk of stds

no relationshit drama
>>
not having to go shopping with your gf (and then pay for it)
>>
>Don't have to shill out $100+ of your money to some woman who will break up with you after 3 months or so
>>
>>24353036
>>24353275
It all happens to everybody
>>
no one will be sad when i an hero.
>>
>>24353396
I actually wanted it to work a little, but I really left because she foodie and getting more and more overweight
>>
Never playing damage control because of muh feelings
>>
>>24352974
I can usually do whatever I want to pursue in life. There are no attachments who suck your money in time.

I only wish i had more colleagues.
>>
>>24353268

Normies don't even realize how easy it is to remove all women and their influence from your life. They were only ever in my life when i was trying to have them around, as soon as i realized it was hopeless and stopped trying they all disappeared quickly enough.

>tfw haven't talked to a girl for 3 months
>tfw you will never kiss a girl
>tfw the opposite sex will never find you sexually attractive

Welp, at least i have you guys.
>>
Sex
Oh wait.
>>
>>24353029
you still have a mom, though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.