[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you look at a shy, nerdy boy I've always wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: HMMM.gif (891 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
HMMM.gif
891 KB, 320x240
>tfw you look at a shy, nerdy boy
I've always wanted a shy boy for me to guide and teach things, but they're so defensive and hard to approach, maybe too insecure?
Nerds of /r9k/, how does a girl get a nerdy bf for herself? How do we get to them without scaring them?
>>
>>24352163
JUST

BE
URSELF xDD
>>
>>24352163
please chat with me
>>
>>24352176
I try to be myself, but they just get scared?
>>
shit bait
>>
File: 40138095_m.jpg (9 KB, 66x188) Image search: [Google]
40138095_m.jpg
9 KB, 66x188
>>24352163
Be a cute yordle girl.
>>
>>24352229
What's a yordle girl?
>>
>tfw shy and retarded
>qt at work asks me to get something out the drawer
>"what drawer"
>"the one in front of you anon"
>stand there and panic but still standing still staring at the drawers
>she opens it and gets it out herself
>"oh"
>>
I lost my virginity when a girl basically forced herself on me with full confidence. I wasn't playing along at all but she didn't stop.
>>
>>24352163
My personal opinion, guys just want cute looking girls. Even the ones who are hopeless don't want fatties or ugly girls with terrible hair. So if you are at least somewhat desirable, just be nice to him and try to get to know him. In other words throw yourself at him but don't make it so obvious or you'll scare him off or freak him out.

This one chubbyish girl who is quite different from everyone I liked her personality but appearance could be better she was abit off. Anyways she would constantly approach me and start overly nice cringe worthy conversations the felt so forced. Eventually it turned me off away from her, I liked the attention but I couldn't really get into her she did some rather funny things and I was oblivious half the time.

She had bf now but I don't care really. Just want to improve myself
>>
In case this isn't very poor bait, all you have to do is show them a small amount of kindness and they will cling for dear life like the parasites they are

I'm one of them t b h f a m
>>
>Nerds of /r9k/, how does a girl get a nerdy bf for herself? How do we get to them without scaring them?
1. Find LAN parties
2. Remove clothes
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
File: CIABAIT.jpg (98 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
CIABAIT.jpg
98 KB, 739x742
>shy nerdy boy
Reminder that this directly translates to "Chad with glasses"
>>
>>24352163
Just flirt, you'll have to do most of the work. If they're like me they will get weirded out but it's because we're shy and awkward. We might seem dismissive but we just have no clue how to react or just get too shy.
>>
File: 1441694350055.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1441694350055.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>24352365

rape.

Yep pretty much rape.
>>
I have a way, but you are not gonna like it. You must first impale yourself with a spear blessed by a priest. I don't have the specifics but I'd assume any priest will do, as long as they have faith in something. Next step is a little bit harder, while you are bleeding out you must recite an ancient incantation summoning an archdemon. They are kinda like regular demons but they have bigger dicks. The incantation is pretty obscure but you can probably find it in some occult books. The real challenge is staying conscious while your body slowly dies from blood loss. If you succeed, the archdemon will let you exchange your immortal soul for one wish. I can think of a few better things to ask for, such as a fulfilling life where you don't spend your time asking stupid fucking questions on an image board, but if you are truly crazy enough to want a nerdy boyfriend I guess there are dumber things to spend a wish on.
Alternatively you can set up traps all over your neighborhood with black lotus MTG cards as bait. They don't have to be the real deal, just print those suckers, guaranteed to work.
>>
>>24352163
>start talking to him
>if he spills spaghetti keep talking to him
>???
>profit

this is coming from a shy guy
>>
> just attractive enough to give off Stacy vibes
> nerdy boys I don't want tend to orbit for centuries just because I'm cute and like video
> nerdy boys who I throw myself on assume it's a trap and want nothing to do with me
everyday I'm suffering
>>
>>24352665
Yes it was rape but I liked it.
>>
Approach him and talk to him. Make sure nothing about you is intimidating (no intimidating friends with you either) and be slightly pushy.
>>
>>24352365
the same thing happened to me on a school trip when I was 14, except she only kissed me and made me feel her tits.
I wish more girls were like this.
It's the furthest I ever got.
>>
>>24352756
No, you're just stupid. The people who are interested in you there fore aren't interesting, and it works in reverse. You're life isn't suffering, you just haven't come to terms with human nature.
>>
>>24352756
Kills yourself you roastie whore.
>>
>>24352756
fucking kill yourself and get the fuck out of this board in that order.
>>
>>24352163
>be this exact type
>a grill comes asks for personal tutoring help for math class from me
>her friend asks my friend for personal tutor too
>I decline
>they actually wanted to date us
>and use us for a better grade
>they were qt3.14/10 too...

This is why we can't trust whores.
>>
File: 1445791129062.jpg (14 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1445791129062.jpg
14 KB, 249x249
>>24352163

I don't know what this is from but god damn that bitch is cock hungry as fuck. I'd be scared to death. Kek
>>
Don't expect a conversation and don't be disappointed when you don't get one. I just like hearing other people talk and my own life and opinions aren't interesting enough to contribute.
>>
>>24352756
At least you're not starving and you haven't lost your legs in war
>>
File: 1440464060062.jpg (79 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1440464060062.jpg
79 KB, 300x250
>>24352760

Who doesn't?

Kono en no tokubetsu ryori ha nan desu ka ?
>>
>>24352921
What does that mean? I don't speak Japanese.
>>
>>24352892
> literally telling me to check my privilege when this board is "life is pain because KV and no gf"
Why can't robots be this self aware when talking about themselves?
>>
>>24352163
you don't you fucking roastie whore
>>
>>24352428
Can agree and confirm.
Except I didn't like her at all and she was annoying.
>>
>>24352948

What's the specialty of this region?
>>
Me too. But they want qt 9/10 shy girls. I'm ugly and not shy at all
>>
>>24353062
>tfw no ugly gf
>>
File: 124353787694.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
124353787694.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
tfw all my friends have gf's except for me. Don't even want to hang out with them anymore.
>>
>>24352980
You're several rungs up from KHV's.
>>
>>24353062
>not shy at all
I think that's good, what's your location
>>
>>24352163
>without scaring them?

I kek'd.

You can't. You will fuck that poor fucker up in some way. Maybe you will build him up in other ways that make up for it though.
>>
>>24353062
Girls being shy is only to make us feel more comfortable around them. It's not really a requirement.
>>
Guys pretending to be girls ITT
>>
tfw outgoing and not shy but fat and ugly.
>>
>>24353165
Sshhh...I want to believe.
>>
You have to be maternal, but not patronising. And it helps if you have big boobies.
>>
>>24352756
>Nerds of /r9k/, how does a girl get a nerdy bf for herself? How do we get to them without scaring them?
Pls be my stacy gf
>>
>>24352163
Just be assertive.
>>
>>24353220
it helps if your dick has big boobies faggot
>>
>>24352163
Get /fit/, groom yourself, be hygienic, be /fa/shionable.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.