[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normalfags get buttmad when you do the entire project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bakadesusenpai.gif (115 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
bakadesusenpai.gif
115 KB, 275x200
Why do normalfags get buttmad when you do the entire project for them? I'm taking an elective and chose a marketing course since marketing is easy as fuck especially since I'm masterrace enginerd. Anyway; so we had a 30 page paper due; presentation; and powerpoint due so I took it upon myself to do everything because normalfags are dumb as fuck and I already expect dumbass marketing majors to fuck everything up so I wasn't giving them a chance to fuck my GPA.

Anyway; my group is pissed at me and started yelling at me for doing the entire thing by myself despite the fact that we got a A+.

I fucking hate normies so fucking much why don't they just die?
>>
>>24352076
It just keeps happening to me. Whenever I have to do some project I want to finish it as soon as I can but they just relax and wait until the final days.
When the deadline it's almost up, I've already finished almost everything. Then they proceed to say that I did it by myself because I think they're dumb or some shit like that (they are, but that's not the reason)
If we get good grades, they are mad because they didn't participated, if we get average grades they are mad because I shitted everything up.
I hate group works so much
>>
You live in a weird country, in the US you'd be seen as a hero because when there's a group project one person does 90% of the work anyway and everyone else slacks off
>>
File: 1447794810219.jpg (67 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1447794810219.jpg
67 KB, 540x960
>do all their work so they can fuck around doing their normie shit
>they probably would have left it last minute and caused a horribly rushed presentation
>get pissed when you get them a free good grade and free time
Normies are complex, don't bother trying to understand them.
>>
>>24352076
Bruh it's not high school, these kids paid to learn and you store that from them you faggot. Just kill yourself everyone in your group wanted you to
>>
>>24352281
>considered a hero
Bruh the normies expect you to do all the work
They are all lazy
>>
>>24352338
It's because they are unsatisfied no matter what we do. In OPs case, he wounded their precious little snowflake pride.
>>
>>24352258
Tell your fucking superior that you want to be given an entire assignment by yourself next time.
>>
>>24353228
Nice joke. They encourage teamwork and all that shit.
>>
Wagekeks do coworkers get mad if you do all the work
>>
Because:
-You're basically saying to their face "you're all shit and I can do this on my own better than cooperating with you"
-They get nothing of real value out of the assignment besides the passing grade
-If the professor notices they know fuck all about the deliverable, they might get flunked (AKA muh honor in clapiversity).
-You were probably a cheeky bitchgineer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.