[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's /afraidofwork/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 77.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
77.png
222 KB, 915x694
who's /afraidofwork/ here?
>>
bumppt
>>
I'm not really that afraid of work.

It's learning what to do and knowing I'm borderline retarded, I will always lag behind everyone's learning curve. That terrifies me.
>>
>>24351591
Social anxiety desu senpai

Can barely leave the house.
>>
>>24352292
Getting a job really fixed this for me. After a year of interacting with people that anxiety went away. It helps trust me.
>>
>>24351591
Yea, I made 20k at a grocery store in High school and Idk how the hell I did it, I'm down to my last 2k now. My quality of living is going to decrease when i rely on just mommy.

She gets me what i want at grocery store at least
>>
>>24351591
Me, I want a job so that I can move out but don't ever go to job interviews when someone gets me a job. Too much social anxiety.
>>
I'm afraid that I will get bullied or mocked or a combination of the two in whatever workplace, probably by women. I'm more afraid of girls than I am of niggers. Or anyone else, for that matter

Maybe the normies were right. Maybe I'm not what they consider to be a man. But I sure as hell don't know how to fix it. Just man up isn't cutting it. You don't replace a proper father figure with three words. I think I'll stay here and post some more wagekek threads.
>>
not of afraid of working itself but afraid of the things that go along having a job. aka interacting with people famm
>>
>>24352340
>tfw hearing "man up" so much from normies influenced my decision to go full-tranny
>>
I'm afraid cuz i'm lazy
>>
>>24352340
Work isn't public school. They might have those opinions, but they won't share them loudly and publicly and demanding attention. Because doing so is a demonstration of poor productivity and impedence to job performance; things liable to have someone reprimanded.

I did once have some nigress apparently say that she thought I was gay because I was never seen with a girl (nor a male but normie logic is infallible), though I didn't find out until the my nigga bro told me when he was trashing her.

Shit doesn't even/ceases to matter when they don't say it to you, or so far long after the fact.
>>
I'm mostly afraid of working a McJob or something
Something that pays decent and doesn't involve excessive interaction wouldn't be too bad, but I'm not qualified to scrub toilets so that'll never happen
>>
i worked in a factory, 7 to 5 for a year, had a mental breakdown and never worked since, that was 10 years ago.
couple of my coworkers became addicted to meth since i left from the stresses of the job.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.