[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard for people to hate individuals rather than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1444355612365.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1444355612365.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
Why is it so hard for people to hate individuals rather than grouping everyone to fucking gether?

Somebody tried to beat my local baker with a bat yesterday. He's arabic, but he's also the only person who ever smiles at me, listens to me, or talks to me.

Why are people driven to be mean to people who literally didn't do shit
>>
If he's an Arab he's probably a muslim and therefore willingly associates with the most vile of murderers and terrorists.
>>
>attack in Paris
>the attackers were a bunch of Muslims
>have a Arabian baker
>"No wuns gun blow up muh Murican"
>try to beat his legs in with a bat

There ya go
>>
File: 1406940909418.jpg (93 KB, 313x382) Image search: [Google]
1406940909418.jpg
93 KB, 313x382
>>24351597
this right here OP, both you and your baker deserve to be hanged

I bet you're one of the #notallmuslims normie supporters you C U C Kold
>>
>>24351570
propaganda mate. Show the baker love and support and provide a better example than fear in the process
>>
>>24351597
ISIS believes in different things to most Muslims though. There are different types just as it is with Protestants and Catholics
>>
>>24351679
more like christians vs Westborough baptist church
>>
>>24351597
If Islam is all the same then why do Muslims disagree and fight so often? Insert what convenient excuse that best fits your ego below.

>>24351679
Nobody needs to make analogies, you can simply compare different muslims countries/sects/majorities/scholars and their followers to see the differences. Trying to explain it to people who refuse to learn the actual complex relationships in the way you do just opens up room for semantic wankery and non arguments.
>>
File: 1438596248237.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1438596248237.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
racist people are ignorant and only deal in extremes, much like the majority of this board.
>mfw some sikh somewhere right now is being bullied by people who think he's a muslim
>>
>>24351679
>no, they're Mormons, not Christian!
Christians still distance themselves from extremism. Muslims just shake their head and go "I wish there was a goddamn way to say that the extremists practice a different religion."
>>
>>24351707
A Muslim is defined as somebody that believes in the shahada: There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet. I hope you can agree to that.

Therefore, the Koran,mwhich is believed to be the perfect word of god, is viewed as the ultimate source of guidance. A secondary, but still very significant source, is the example of Muhammad as outlined in the authenticated hadiths.

The Koran is full of calls to violence against non-Muslims. Muhammad was a paedophile warlord, conqueror and rapist. Therefore, the more Muslim you are, the more we have to worry about you. The 'Muslims' that aren't committing violence only do so because they ignore large parts of their doctrine.
>>
>>24351756
What stands as the justification for offensive jihad differs between different interpretations and in fighting has taken place over this issue since the very early days of the religion after Muhammad's death. There is also the issue of Islamic authority and the lack of a state, a Muslim individual in another country may not necessarily have any obligation to commit any acts of violence. Nobody is ignoring any doctrine.

And pls do not assert any interpretation of hadith or the quran or sunnah from your own judgement, that's haram for Muslims to do and because of that it fails to describe what they are obligated to do. Only post interpretations from legitimate or significant scholars, those are the people with real authority over interpretation.
>>
>>24351819
Well then the religion is fucking stupid and clearly not divinely inspired. How could god fuck up so bad?

Islam confirmed for the ramblings of a murderous paedophile. We shouldnt be surprised to see his disciples act like murderous paedos too.
>>
>>24351570
>but he's also the only person who ever smiles at me, listens to me, or talks to me.
He's trying to get under your skin to convert you one day, why not? You are a young, lonely man, why won't you convert to islam to get purpose in life and numberous friends?
>>
>>24351570
Well, as evidenced in this thread, you cant expect much from the people that dont understand the difference between arabs and muslims
>>
>>24351570
Because people share characteristics with the people they're grouped with, so when you see these characteristics you are reminded of [thing you hate]. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
>>24351750
>Muslims just shake their head and go "I wish there was a goddamn way to say that the extremists practice a different religion."

Kek, have you ever read the Quran?
Retarded moron, there are no extreme islamics, they're all the same.

You know the "moderate" muslims yeah? They don't follow the Quran, which means they're not even muslims.
>>
>>24352123
My point exatly retard
>>
>>24352138

Your point?
>Muslims just shake their head and go "I wish there was a goddamn way to say that the extremists practice a different religion."
>Muslims just shake their head

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE QURAN
>>
>>24352151
>implying Christians follow the bible
well if you follow any religious text besides glorious SICP you're in for a bad time
>>
File: 1443857193001.jpg (254 KB, 739x588) Image search: [Google]
1443857193001.jpg
254 KB, 739x588
>>24351570
>Qur'an (5:38) 'Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life?- and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most grievous penalty. For Allah is not unmindful of what ye do."

>Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah."

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

>Qur'an (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"

>Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

>Qur'an (18:26) - "[Allah] maketh none to share in his government."

Hopefully, he's not actually muslim, otherwise he's free to lie to your face before he murders you for his god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I
>>
>tfw american
>tfw will never participate in the race war
>tfw american govt will just cut off food stamps and watch niggers kill each other
american race war will be the most boring and predictable. i wish i had money to fly out to europe and join the fun
>>
File: crusade.jpg (1 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
1 MB, 1200x5000
>>24352239
>Qur'an (5:38)

Woops, my bad.

>Qur'an (2:85) - "Then is it only a part of the Book that ye believe in, and do ye reject the rest? but what is the reward for those among you who behave like this but disgrace in this life?- and on the Day of Judgment they shall be consigned to the most grievous penalty. For Allah is not unmindful of what ye do."
>>
>>24352151

There is a metric fuckton of shit in the Bible that modern Christians don't follow. Modernization and secularization of society has brought forth changes in the interpretations many religious texts. Islam is no exception.

ISIS is adhering to the more barabaric interpretation of the Quran. They're no different than the WBC except they're willing to kill people to enforce their beliefs instead of just suing them.
>>
>>24351570
Don't be a pussy, OP. Write him a card and give it to him telling him how much you appreciate him. It would really make him smile.
>>
>>24352395
>ISIS is adhering to the more barabaric interpretation of the Quran

You mean the interpretation to the "kill nonbelievers" thing in the Quran?
>>
>>24352482

Yes. Most intelligent and rational Muslims will realize that that is not a logical nor pragmatic belief to hold in today's society, hence the changes in interpretation.
>>
>>24352123
implying any religion follows the texts.

>>24351719
sikhs deserve it, who gives a fuck.
less filthy shitskin indians that bathe in blood and writhe in shit.

===

atheists (you), muslims (you), jews, etc should all be forced to convert to Christianity, the only good religion.

inb4 euphoria
>>
>>24351570
It's easier to hate groups and like individuals than to hate individuals and like groups.
>>
>>24352910
Then they are 'innovating' and therefore questioning god's word which is absolutely blasphemous. Not real muzzies.
>>
>>24351570
>Why is it so hard for people to hate individuals rather than grouping everyone to fucking gether?

Cognitive shortcuts built into the structure of the human brain

>Why are people driven to be mean to people who literally didn't do shit

It's fun to hate Them, it reassures Us that we're Us
>>
>>24351570
I don't know, it sucks.
I have a Syrian dude that came here in the 80's after he escaped the tyranny and he loves America with all, but he gets hated on all the time and called a terrorist. He's my message therapist, he's great at it. He's the nicest person ever, like seriously, he gives me fucking BAKED GOODS after every appointment and loves to talk
>>24351597
Fuck off to pol
>>
>>24351570
Because people are retarded subhuman animals.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.