[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: misery loves company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Photo Nov 01, 12 32 04 PM.png (783 KB, 1500x1796) Image search: [Google]
Photo Nov 01, 12 32 04 PM.png
783 KB, 1500x1796
I can't do it any more. It takes me hours to get out of bed. My mind feels numb but it also feels dead. I need to go to my psyche and tell him to increase the dosage of my Prozac. The only reason I'm posting here is because their's no one else I can honestly talk to about this,
>>
I have schizophrenia and the walls are talking to me

I love anonymous boards
>>
>>24351367
I don't know if you're serious but if you are then how's schizo life?
>>
>>24351342
I'm legitimately surprised there aren't enough people dissatisfied with life in these meaningless conditions for there to be revolutions or mass suicides or something to break the routine of work sleep, work, sleep, leisure, work, sleep, illness, broken heart, bad news, average day, sleep, freak accident, recovery, terminal illness, death
>>
>>24351423
Whelp, I guess that's why we have school shootings. Hell if I know. Maybe people are to afraid to try and change such a already socially accepted life.
>>
>>24351447
The surprise doesn't lie in the fear; it lies in the socially accepted
>>
>>24351376
Comforting
I love my friends in my head
I strongly believe my mothers against me and I'm going to kill her
>>
>>24351474
Well at least you have friends.
>>
>>24351472
I fucking hate having to conform to social norms for the sake of living a life that i don't care about.
>>
>>24351520
the thing that is shocking is that these meaningless conditions became socially accepted in the first place.
>>
>>24351474
>Look at me! I'm so special and delusional! Imaginary friends! Paranoid impulses!

Jesus christ, you're a shitjacking moron, bub. If you're going to grovel for attention then at least find a way to do it without hijacking a legitimate mental issue.
>>
File: 1440373035762.jpg (130 KB, 616x572) Image search: [Google]
1440373035762.jpg
130 KB, 616x572
>>24351423
Don't be. People are too overfed and entertained to start anything.
>>
>>24351731
Don't fall for bait, Anon. It makes you look autistic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.