[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Traditionally, Muslim jurists hold that Muslim women may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1425569836606.png (70 KB, 191x254) Image search: [Google]
1425569836606.png
70 KB, 191x254
>Traditionally, Muslim jurists hold that Muslim women may only enter into marriage with Muslim men. The Qur'an explicitly allows Muslim men to marry chaste women of the People of the Book, a term which includes Jews and Christians
>Islam does not give adulterous men the right to marry a chaste woman and nor may an adulterous woman marry a chaste man, except if the matter has not gone to court and the two purify themselves of this sin by sincere repentance.
>Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity -Quran 24:26
Some rights which the wife owes to her husband are:
>Being head of the household
>To be obeyed in all that is not disobedience to Allah
>Marital relations
>That she not allow anyone in the house of whom he disapproves
>That she not leave the house without his permission
>That she cook for him and keep his house
>To be thanked for his efforts
>That she can only undertake a voluntary fast with his permission

Why aren't you Muslim, /r9k/?
>>
File: jihadpepe.png (44 KB, 531x622) Image search: [Google]
jihadpepe.png
44 KB, 531x622
Because I'm not into beheading people.
>>
>traditionally, Muslim jurists
This is too general of a statement, there are multiple Madhabs and they all interpret law differently.
>>
>>24351324
you really don't belong here then, normie faggot
maybe killing yourself would be a better idea
>>
>>24351303
1. Because I am a female and I have self respect

2. Because Religion is bullshit
>>
>>24351362
Can you find anywhere where Muslims do not believe that Muslim men can marry women of the book or that Muslim women can only marry Muslim men?
>>
>>24351373
>because i am a female
gfto roastie whore
>>
>>24351373
1. Sauce?

2. Sauce?
>>
>>24351373
At least the Muslims are keeping their women from being crazy sluts that sleep with every guy they meet. Tired of the keking going on today.. maybe Muslims are onto something.
>>
>>24351373
Even when women hate a thread they don't sage it.

They still want it to be right at the top of the catalog where they can get 5000 (you)s

Isn't that interesting?
>>
File: 1442324529241.png (25 KB, 696x595) Image search: [Google]
1442324529241.png
25 KB, 696x595
>tfw cutting down western devils in M&B as islamic mamluk

crusaders BTFO

I'm not even muslim
>>
>>24351415
Suicide bomb yourself you pubic bearded race traitor
>>
I'm a HHKV but I don't want to stop drinking or eating pork.
>>
>>24351387
The argument is not mine to make, you are the one asserting the claim. If you can provide evidence that every major madhab agrees on this, which isn't hard desu, you're good.
>>
Because religion is fucking stupid
>>
>>24351461
Do you have a sauce on that?
>>
File: 1439052989351s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439052989351s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>Except for drinking alcohol, punishments for all other hudud crimes are specified in the Quran or Hadith to be amputation, stoning, flogging, beheading or crucifixion.

Amputation:
>The punishment for stealing is the amputation of the hand (Quran 5:38). This practice is still used today in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Northern Nigeria. In Iran, amputation as punishment was described as "uncommon" in 2010, but in 2014 there were three sentences of hand amputation, and one of eye gouging in 2015. Fingers, but not the complete hand, were amputated as punishment four times in 2012-13.

Stoning:
>Rajm, which means stoning, is the Hudud punishment wherein an organized group throws stones at a convicted individual until that person dies. Under Islamic law, it is the prescribed punishment in cases of adultery or homosexual acts committed by a married man or married woman. The conviction requires a confession from either the adulterer/adulteress, or the testimony of four witnesses (as prescribed by the Quran in Surah an-Nur verse 4), or pregnancy outside of marriage.

Lashing:
>Lashing is the hudud punishment for premarital sex (a type of zina) and for the accusation of rape without providing four male witnesses to the rape. This form of punishment is sometimes combined with stoning for zina-related hudud crimes.

Beheading:
>Public beheading is one of the hudud punishments for crimes such as those related to intoxicants such as drugs and the crime of apostasy. It is in use in modern era sharia-based justice system of Saudi Arabia.

>2015
>Not belonging to the religion that BTFO of normies on the reg.

al-Hamdu lillah!
>>
File: Ben-affleck-oscars.jpg (54 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
Ben-affleck-oscars.jpg
54 KB, 600x902
>>24351497
So much fucking thiss
>>
because
>no alcohol
>no anime
>no music
>no tasty food
>no vidya games
>no fun allowed
>>
I'm not Muslim because I'm not a Democrat. It's that simple.
>>
Because I would be hellbound.
>>
Because advising to join a retarded cult just so you have dem wymyn on leash is a shitty meme
>>
>>24351373
But both of those statements are wrong
>>
wow that's the punchline? i wasted 2 minutes on that shit. you gay fucking nigger.
>>
>father tells me he's married a muslim woman one day
>he'd been talking to her online for awhile, but otherwise I have no hint
>she's a nice lady, not that strict, but I'm worried she'll sink her claws into him because that's what women do
>come back to visit him a few months later
>she's an orthodox catholic
>based dad
>>
if this ever came to the US as law there would be millions more obese wives sitting at home playing world of warcraft all day. They wouldn't tidy shit and the father would still have to bring home kfc for her fat ass because she wouldnt cook.
>>
>>24351303
Because a lot muslim men are incels. If a muslim man has 2 wives that is already taking a lot women away from other guys.
>>
>>24351324
Jihadi jon is dead so that image is of a DEAD PEPE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.