[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
another day wagecuCk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1447347477790.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1447347477790.png
103 KB, 1437x908
i just recieved $1400 neetbux this morning

now in 20 minutes the wife of a CeO is coming over to my place
>>
>>24350937
>having sex

get out normieshit this place is not for you you are not welcome here you do not belong here you are not one of us you are not welcome here you are not a robot
>>
File: what what.gif (1 MB, 247x161) Image search: [Google]
what what.gif
1 MB, 247x161
>work full time 40-45 hrs/week
>only make $1200/mo

What the fuck is this bullshit? How can I hop on that gravy train you're on, OP?
>>
>>24350937
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster.

BLOX BLOx
>>
File: teeh.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
teeh.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>24350992
holy shit this wagecuCk is so mad!
>>
>>24350937
My job is easy enough and I enjoy it.

With all my income, investments, properties I make around $30,000 a month after taxes.

50 hour weeks but tis ok. I get an hour off for lunch and its in the city, so my work friends and I get something at a cafe or food.

I can't say that I would trade my position for yours tbqh family.
>>
>>24351007
>smiling

normies leave this place is not for you you are a robot you are not welcome here
>>
it has been scientifically proven by karl marx that there is no reason to have a job in 2015
>>
>>24350937
Arbeit macht frei juden
>>
>>24350937
Hello my
>neet
Friend. I'm also getting my
>allowance
Today in a couple of hours
It sure
>feels
Good getting money
>without
Having to work for it
>and having
All this time to
>work
On my art
>>
>>24351023
What do you do? Original comment.
>>
>>24351147
>feeling good
>making art

get out normie this place is not for you you are not welcome here you are not a robot you are not welcome here you do not belong here
>>
>>24350991
Blame your parents for not working hard enough. Why do poor people have so many fucking kids?
>>
>>24350937
>le $1400 meme
>>
WagecucKs thanks for the cheque
>>
>tfw only work friday and saturday night
>get to be a neet all week
>get payed 110 quid for 2 nights work
>tfw get to kick normies out of clubs if they give me shit
feels good desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 828x828
>>24352348
>working at all

THEN YOURE NOT A NEET YOU FUCKING WAGEKEK NORMIE
>>
>>24352371
he's making bank. You're living off welfare stamps.
You'd have to starve yourself for luxury
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24352371
your just mad because you have nothing to do on weekends while everyone else your age is out having fun and im making money ;)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.