[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who fucked Tyrone? >be me >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 534x401
Would you date a girl who fucked Tyrone?

>be me
>meet qt 20 year old girl
>go on a date
>we're having fun
>previous relationships come up
>she tells me her most serious ex was black. And the Previous two guys she's dated were black.
>all cheated on her
>suddenly realize she's an been pumped and dumped my Tyrones
>am kinda turned off

Is it okay to be turned off by this?

Would you still go for it robots?

Pic related was my face when she told me
>>
Are you a virgin? If so: yes.
>>
Ideally no, but I'm pretty desperate so maybe. I think you're better off with a 2d waifu than a miscegenationist.
>>
>>24350560
If she had been pumped and dumped by Chad's, would you have the same hesitation?
>>
just date her for sex, and when she dumps you don't get emotionally tied.

you use her as a story for your previous sexlife, and if you have been together for a year, it's proof you have some commitment for that future wife you want

the end.
>>
If you're willing to sleep with her after she's been with other men of any race: you're definitely a cuhkold.

If you're not winning to sleep with her because she's been with a black race: you're probably racist.

The only thing you have going for you is that blacks have higher STD rates, other than that don't be a pig.
>>
>>24350560
That right there is not relationship material. Pump and dumb, just like tyrone.
>>
>>24350560
No, I would not. It is perfectly alright. I would not see her again.
>>
>>24350585

I'm not a virgin. But I can't imagine this going well for me. I'm gonna assume her exes were Tyrones and I'm just a skinny dude.

Also not interested in fucking her after she got stretched by Tyrone dick. Black guys have some of the highest STD rates. I feel dirty and grossed out.

I was so let down and disappointed when I heard that

She's the type of nice girl you'd never expect being into tyrones
>>
>>24350560
Hell yes I would. I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>24350592

Yes because these women that get pumped and dumped by chads are alpha widows who get fucked up in the head. Them being black doesn't help.
>>
>>24350814
Just drop her man.
It's normal to be bothered when a woman chooses a nigger to go crazy on her twat out of all races.
>>
>>24350828

>likes to share Tyrone's pussy
>not a kuk faggot
>>
>>24350560
>pumped and dumped by tyrone three times
Bitch couldn't recognize a pattern if it slapped her in the face with a big black pecker
Its perfectly reasonable to be turned off by genuine retardation.
>>
No I wouldn't. Says a lot about her desu. Pump and dump her as well senpai
>>
>previous relationships come up

dont do this
avoid this convo unless you want to hear stories bad for your selfesteem

also, if a chick is not mentally insane she will not share this with you on the first date

>and you know i had 3874832 other dicks in my mouths
>i really love cocks tehee
>oh my ex boifriend was such a nice guy
>and that other, really great body but romantic

why
>>
File: 1456467437345345346345325.jpg (2 MB, 982x5077) Image search: [Google]
1456467437345345346345325.jpg
2 MB, 982x5077
>>24350560
>date a girl who fucked Tyrone
I'm not into necrophilia.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-girl-shot-head-after-6833120
>>
i think the fact that shes been pump and dumped by multiple people, let alone blacks shows shes immature and just doing things to either make her parents mad or to tell her friends about.
>>
>>24350560
I'd be heavily turned off to find out that she is 20 and has had three black guys cheat on her previously. That's all kinds of red flags.
>>
>>24350560
If she got pumped and dumped more than once, she's a fool, I wouldn't go with her if I were you.
>>
>>24350873
aye man tyrones a good kid he dindu nuffin
#blacklivesmatter
>>
File: 1447675243479.jpg (22 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
1447675243479.jpg
22 KB, 671x720
>>24350873
>>24350998
and pic related was on her jewbook
>>
>>24350873
bad luck tyrone, really really bad luck
>>
>>24350873
But doesn't her diamond CROSS mean she's a good Christian girl??

No.
>>
>>24350560
So you're going to punish her by not fucking her? Weird.
>>
>>24350560

it's natural and correct to be turned off

she's a slut who's thrown herself at tyrones and was only dating you because she sees you as a 'safe' option

she would inevitably cheat on you and probably give you an STD
>>
>>24351333

Are there even any girls worth it in the world anymore?
>>
>>24350560
>Is it okay to be turned off by this?
No, it's racist and racism is not socially accepted in the real world. And that's the way it should be.
>Would you still go for it robots?
Yes, because I am not racist.
>>
If she was black herself than yes. If she was white i wouldnt touch her with a 30 foot pole desu. Coalburners are like rotten fish at the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>24351773

Have u met black dudes? They're gross and will fuck anything bruh

>>24351831
She's Mixed and not black
>>
I'd fuck her then find a different girl
>>
>>24350560
Why the fuck should you give a shit if she's fucked a black guy?
>>
File: 1392925152858.gif (1022 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1392925152858.gif
1022 KB, 300x200
>>24350560
She isn't just waving a giant red flag at you, she's shoving it down your throat.
>>
>>24352267
>>24351773
spotted the reddit users and their false ideas of tolerance and progression.

news flash redditkucks the world doesnt HAVE to be tolerant or progression if they dont want too and whiny and making sissyboxes at colleges wont change that.

grow up and stop living in babyland where hurt feels and tolerance are only allowed when it doesnt have to be nor will it be.

go cry moar on reddit bout it kuk
>>
>be average r9k poster
>full of hate and bitterness and insecurity, spew irrational venom constantly
>"why don't people like me or date me?"
>>
>>24352424
>>24352424
>>24352424

>secret robot
>decent looking
>get laid

Suck it butthurt fag
>>
>>24352999

um thanks?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.