[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink cup of coffee >30 minutes pass >literally cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>drink cup of coffee
>30 minutes pass
>literally cannot stop shitting and pissing

jesus christ why do normies like this fucking bean runoff shit so much? I mean it tastes okay, but I can have a cup of tea that's just as good and my body doesn't have to completely purge itself afterwards.
>>
You're basically drinking hot water, which irritates/excites your bowels.
>>
>buy one of these expernsive darjeeling leaf brands
>brew it by the numbers, what a bothersome process
>taste it
>tastes exactly as shitty cheap bag tea
I don't get tea
>>
>>24350165
It must suck to exist like you lel
>>
you got a weak stomach boy.
>>
>>24350165

sorry, you just don't get it ;)
>>
>>24350141
more caffeine, it's not natural for humans to be wagekeks so they use chemicals that alter their brains to cope
>>
Yous just a lil bitch OP
>>
>>24350141
It tastes good, it perks me up in the morning and helps me function for the first hour and a half of my terrible job and it helps me shit.
>>
>caffeine
>alcohol
>marijuana
>antidepressants
>nicotine
>opiates
wow, it's almost like, our society is used to self-medicating. are you surprised by this?
>>
I don't think I've ever ONCE gotten coffee shits, and from the time I started drinking coffee I drank 3 ish cups a day. Never a problem. Always heard people either complain or thank coffee for its shit expelling properties, could never relate.
>>
>implying the post-coffee shit isn't the best part

once you've been heavily addicted to opiates you gain a new appreciation for being able to take a shit without sticking your hand in your ass to break up the 3 inch diameter rock hard ball every week
>>
>>24350378
If you actually worked a day in your life or strived towards something you'd understand. Too bad you're too much of a loser to obtain even marijuana.

>inb4 neet masterrace call me a wagekek

Nope one of you but my life didn't fuck up until one year ago. So I still have contacts. Neet life plus drugs is goat. Plus at anytime I can start making money again. Bye virgins. It's been good.
>>
>>24350482
but what if i'm a neet trying to get a job who isn't a virgin? then what?
>>
>>24350518
Still a neet. Still have downs syndrome.
>>
>>24350574
oh pfft, fuck ya
>>
coffee shit is best shit
>>
Is coffee good for constipation treatment? I sometimes go for a week without shitting, and then it just rips through my ass like alien baby. I think I'm already prolapsing a bit.
>>
>>24350378
Don't forget amphetamines and cocaine, the two most powerful drugs to ever benefit capitalism!
>>
am i a normie for loving coffee now
>>
>drink entire pot of black coffee
>expect a manic energy that returns me to my previously outgoing ways
>don't even get twitchy
>just sink deeper into depression

Does this happen to anyone else? Maybe all the energy people get from coffee is just because of all the sugar they use.
>>
>>24350141
Shit like caffeine are famous because it keeps people wake and ready to work

It's great if you are a wagekuck, if you aren't stick with other things
>>
>>24351562
I heard in some people with ADD/ADHD coffee, like any stimulant, can have a different effect.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.