[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women do not belong in academic institutions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4984954.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
4984954.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
Women do not belong in academic institutions
>>
>>24350008
I've had some good female professors. Which is weird because female classmates weren't on remotely the same tier as male ones.
>>
>>24350055
>female professors
>good
>>
>>24350080
Depending on the subject and her age, she might have actually needed to have more than two brain cells to rub together to get where she was.

When it was a struggle to be taken seriously, and not the societal norm to seek higher education, only the smartest and most driven women clawed their way up the ladder. Now anyone with a vagina can get an advanced education.
>>
>>24350055
>>24350080
>>24350118

There are indeed some females left in our society that are based, which is why growing up and seeing all these entitled sluts hurt me so much. The comparison between the based ones and the dumb entitled sluts is painful.
>>
That's a bit extreme. There are always the select few of a group rhat are worthy and capable snd based. Though perhaps their standards for entry could be increased.
>>
>>24350008
They do. The issue is that academy requires dispositions that are more observed in men than women.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4
Watch this documentary. It approaches differences between sexes in a very objective manner, without pandering to ideologies, left or right.
>>
>>24350279
thanks i was wondering what this is called.
this is the study where they prove that 20% of men or whatever it is never reproduce, they go back and look at blood lines to determine it.
>>
The mountain dew in the pic gets me every time
>>
>>24350008
I've met a few good ones, but I've noticed that they were also women of high character. They were usually older women who married early and were lifelong loyal to their husbands (who were often blue collar workers).

The shitty female professors were always of shit character, AKA typical Stacies. Divorced at 40, wore short miniskirts to classes, were generally bitchy, and so on.
>>
File: bfee266cb18bc2e3ac5b51169e0be418.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
bfee266cb18bc2e3ac5b51169e0be418.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1600
>>24350008
my dick belongs in underage women
>>
File: 1440751848696.png (115 KB, 313x327) Image search: [Google]
1440751848696.png
115 KB, 313x327
>>24350323
>You will never enjoy a delicious Christmas dinner with a cute loli, enhanced only by the powerful yet smooth flavor of Mountain Dew Baja Blast

Why even live?
>>
>>24350137
Girls can become decent if they;

1: Are not too hot
2: They grow up among guys
3: They don't whore themselves out at the age of 14
4: They understand and learn to work for things, as opposed to having others work for them
5: They actually have to learn things like humour to fit into social situations, rather than just being pretty and automatically get included based on their looks

I know a few girls like this. "Ugly ducklings" who didn't grow up being pampered to on every whim. They turned out to be very decent people indeed.

They are extremely rare though, like 0,1% rare.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.