[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get a thread discussing beta orbiters? Any current or previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: picrelated.jpg (317 KB, 1180x1600) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
317 KB, 1180x1600
Can I get a thread discussing beta orbiters? Any current or previous beta orbiters, I need your insight and stories. Recently, a girl seems to be trying to get me to be an orbiter
>one week ago
>girl sees me at my new job
>starts talking to me
>asks for my number so she can call me
At this point, I was already a bit skeptical. I read body language pretty well, and could clearly see she wasn't attracted to me or anything. So I was curious what it is she wanted from me, so I continued acting neutral instead of just immediately cutting her off.
>every time I see her, she tells me shes hungry and asks for food
>every time, I say no
>eventually, she just asks straight up "do you have any money?"
>i always reply no
>yesterday
>Get off work and see her
>she tells me she recently moved nearby to me, and asks me to walk home with her
>I'm pretty lonely so I agree
>Her and her friend blast pop music and dance the entire way
>keep wanting me to join in and sing with them
>really uncomfortable and much less enjoyable than just walking home alone like normal
>she asks me to go to her house with her while she goes to walk her dog
>I stay outside instead
>we walk her dog to the store, she asks me to hold the dog while she goes inside
>afterwards, asks me why i'm still with her and not going home
So basically, I felt like she just wanted me to hold on to her dog for her, so she wouldn't have to make 2 trips. I also made the mistake of mentioning how much money i make. Today, she's now messaging me again, and asking me to meet up with her. I don't want to be rude but i also don't want to.

Is she just trying to get me as an orbiter? Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>24350003

We live in a culture that hates men that don't serve/orbit women in some way, shape or form. Just cut off all contact and do your own thing.
>>
>>24350003
yes. cut off all contact quick
>>
>>24350003
Congrats OP. You dodged the bullets very well. Stay strong, it clearly looks like she is trying to orbit you.
>>
>>24350003
As a longtime orbiter, to the point where i could probably put it on resumes as work experience, lemme tell you that your story is the beginnings of an orbiter. Of course, avoiding things like you have is a great way to avoid my pitfalls. Never be an orbiter, my man. Did it for a decade now, never once has it payed off.
>>
>>24350003
Describe her a little
>>
File: 45665.jpg (73 KB, 418x1078) Image search: [Google]
45665.jpg
73 KB, 418x1078
>>24350003
Stay away from cunts, don't talk to cunts, don't think about cunts.
>>
>>24350127
A year younger than me, we went to high school together. Were friends for a bit years ago. One day we got drunk together and she wanted to fuck but i was too nervous. This was years ago. We stopped talking after that. She's got tons of orbiters, I've seen her call guys to drive 40 minutes just to buy her a hotel room once, and tons of other shit.
>>
she is impressed by your new job and wants to suck your dick dingus

just try to fuck her
>>
>>24350073
she's trying to scoop op in to her orbit but it totally can end up her orbiting him, women like that get infuriated when men stay neutral and don't become their playthings.
OP, you can keep her on your string if you want.
be pleasant but distant, don't ever commit to anything, never take her up on any offers the first time she floats them, make her take initiative, if you do fuck watch your sperm, use a condom and make sure she's not left with it, keep reminding her when she makes a move that you aren't ready to settle down.
>>
>>24350162
>were friends for a bit
Do you really want to sex her op
>>
>>24350003
>girl asks me out to go ice-skating with her
>feel euphorically, agree
>after I arrive two other guys she invited show up
>I know them, we're sort of acquaintances
>she had three guys literally orbiting her at the ice rink, clowning around to gain her attention, she must have been very satisfied

>it would be 100% ok if she had told me all the people are coming, and if it was meant to be group meeting
>she didn't
>>
>>24350362
Reminds me of a girl texting me (once a lifetime) to meet up. Naiv as i was i agreed and she picked me up with two of her friends. Needless to say it sucked balls and was akward i did something never again.
>>
watch it op. its one thing to hang out and chat since youre not getting harmed or extorted from it (unless you REALLY value your free and alone time)

but you held your ground on the food and money thing. once you start giving tangible physical things that cost money and feel like you actually have a chance with her, thats when shes got you under control. dont become a kuck. you sound miserable with her anyway so it might just be best to stop talking and walking home with her.
>>
>>24350216
No. Not really. She's good looking, but I was never really into her. Anyways, I just went outside and met up with her. Killed a bottle of alcohol and talked a bit. I haven't had any friends for a while so it was nice, and I like drinking not alone. We went to the store, and I could've paid for her, but i made sure not to. Not because i'm stingy, but because I refuse to be a provider.
I finally see why she contacted me. She and her girlfriends see me as a wallet to fund their drinking and partying. She invited me to join her and like 5 other girls on friday to "get fucked up", and she mentioned she has no money, and asked if I can give her some.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.