[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: fb chats.jpg (166 KB, 1216x1028) Image search: [Google]
fb chats.jpg
166 KB, 1216x1028
who else /noluckwithwomen/ here

why's it so easy for everyone else except me
>>
>>24349822
Is this real? Please tell me this isn't real.
>>
>>24349822
You can take a step in the right direction by never saying "faff and a laff" to a woman ever again.
>>
>>24349822
Maybe if you didn't use weird alien words people might actually know what you're saying.
>>
>>24349822
>faff and laff
kek
>>
what the fuck is a faff and a laff. i translate it to 'fap and a laugh'
>>
File: 8h8Te.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
8h8Te.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>24349822
>faff and a laff

are you serious? surely you're trying to fail
>>
>>24349822
Let me clue you in on what your issue(s) seems to be. First off, you're immediately diving in to a well known meme that has to do with fucking ("Netflix and chill lol smdh 2bh pham"). Second, the "tone", for lack of a better word, reeks of desperation. You're being oddly personal then jumping into "ayy bb sum fuk @ my haus?"

Learn how to communicate with women. Joke around and poke fun at them, but only do this after you've established some sort of rapport with them. From what I'm gathering, it seems as though you're an autist in person and try to come off as friendly via chat--this doesn't work.

If you're going to be a socially inept person, at the very least you should be funny. Keep things light and never jump right into "sum fuk". You're leaving no room for imagination.
>>
>>24349946
unless its tinder then the opposite works.
>>
>>24349987
I've never used Tender. I only go off face-to-face interaction.
>>
You know, this is exactly what I come to this board for. Some good faffs, a bit of laffs...
>>
why does that guy saying "faff and a laff" over and over enrage me so much
>>
>>24349822
you British m8?
>>
i would skip dating in your 20s or even attempting to talk to women in their 20s.
you'll find that it is a huge waste of energy and time. you'd literally be better off reading books or anything intrinsically enriching, like viewing art or something, anything is better than dating.
>>
FAFF and a FAFF and a FAFF and a laff oh pls bby don't be that way I just want to FAFF all over your tiddies and have a good laff with some Netflix imqho bby pls respond ;^)
>>
>>24349822
Lmao, Chelsea should be glad if you wanted to fuck her.
What a cunt.
>>
>>24350990
Yeah, it's pretty obvious even though the picture is so small that she is a fat ugly whale.
>>
>>24350990
This is why I am going on hormones next year. Being a male is pointless in 2015, the game is so rigged it's ridiculous, you have fat whales telling you you're less than the shit on their shoe while they ride cock after cock despite looking like Jabba. I happen to be bi, I am just going to cash in on that.
>>
>>24351087
You do realise that you're going to end up just as picky as them when you find tons of men willing to fuck you right?
Join the revolution instead, and start shaming the men who lower themselves so much that they enable this behavior.
>>
>>24349822

>faff and a laff

Kekked. Ken is such a fucking mong, that's wonderful.
>>
File: kek.gif (719 KB, 658x394) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
719 KB, 658x394
>even ChelSeaWorld won't fuck Ken
>>
>>24349822
>faff and laff

Oh lads
>>
NEWFAGS CONFUSED BY ANCIENT MEME THAT PREDATES THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL RECORD

STORY AT ELEVEN
>>
>m3m3productions
autistic fuck
>>
>>24349822
If this is real you are on a denko level of social retardation.
>>
>>24349822
Well...at least Ken is trying. I'm not that ugly, but I fuck up so bad when I talk to people.
>>
faff
(faffing)

To muck about, wasting time doing something not necessary.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.