[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>desperate af >start going out on dates with fat chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: montaje final copia.jpg (144 KB, 527x480) Image search: [Google]
montaje final copia.jpg
144 KB, 527x480
>desperate af
>start going out on dates with fat chick
>start banging because she sucked me and because why the fuck not
>tell her I'm not about being serious because I really don't feel like having a relationship right now
>sit at home alone smoking weed and drunk
>look like complete shit
>Hottie neighbour knocks on my door
> she wants to know if she can have a joint with me
>meh why the fuck not
>make out with her
>she starts telling me about how rough I am
>she then calls her boyfriend to ask him for "some time"
>continue banging

How did I get women-knocking-on-my-door-to-fuck hot?

why didn't this happen before when I wanted to kill myself?

tomorrow I'm banging both
>>
>>24349799
when you seem like you have a nice vibe, a nice mindstate, women, who are very empathetic creatures (not to be confused with sympathetic), want to absorb your nice vibe and bathe in it.

You're comfy and swell as fuck to be around. Your mindstate is an aura that fills the entire room for women, that's why when you feel like shit, they don't want to be around you unless they are especially interested in consoling or something.
>>
>>24349862
ahh fuck off man, she just smelled the weed through the vents and wanted to trade her body for some free drugs.

fucking vibes and shit... really?
>>
>>24349862
jesus man, thanks
>>
>>24349873
sucking cock for a joint lel
>>
File: moo_by_vaniljflickan-d34x8aw.jpg (237 KB, 900x634) Image search: [Google]
moo_by_vaniljflickan-d34x8aw.jpg
237 KB, 900x634
>>24349873
Yeah. You probably won't really understand unless you develop a similar degree of refinement in your emotional-intuitive perception to women.
>>
>>24349923
Ok Tyler Durden. I guess I'll focus on finding my center and drawing women in with my sweet vibes and kind bud.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-09+at+04.18.08).png (326 KB, 548x309) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-09+at+04.18.08).png
326 KB, 548x309
>>24349942
>He uses hippie memes because his mind relies on classifying world-views and perceptions based on sets of words whose usage are correlated with certain subcultures.
>His understanding of these subcultures is meme-tier at best, but his understanding of individuals is even worse, so he doesn't even try to understand individuals, but merely lumps them into some category at the first sign of superficial resemblance to it.
>He literally doesn't understand
>He is cognitively stunted and will probably never comprehend how limited he is, he will forever be blind to his mental blind-spots. He will forever be unable to even imagine how a mind that is less stunted than his might work.

I feel sorry for you, but you can still live a fulfilling life if you rely on your strengths and come to comprehend, if not the limitations of your weaknesses, then the limitations of your ability to comprehend the limitations of your weaknesses.
>>
>>24350045
shut the fuck up hemingway
>>
>>24349862
shit man you sound high as fuck

but nah chick just smelled the weed and wanted in for free. when you over-complicate life it just leads to missing the easy stuff.

even if you were correct, the OP already said he was desperate af. women sense that shit easily, except when their mind is muddled by booze or weed of course senpai
>>
File: 1431940419858.jpg (74 KB, 478x480) Image search: [Google]
1431940419858.jpg
74 KB, 478x480
>>24350111
I deposit refuse into your maternal parent's butthole. She then deposits it into mine, and this continues back and forth, forever. ))>><<((!
>>
>>24350120
Unless he was at least moderate fuckable and attractive in her eyes, the negative aspects of having sex with him and hanging out with him would not have been worth smoking that one joint. In his company.
>>
>>24350160
>the negative aspects of having sex with him and hanging out with him would not have been worth smoking that one joint

you might be surprised just how low some women are capable of valuing themselves
>>
>>24350160
sure it would, it's free weed. you overestimate the standards of an obvious slut with an obvious cu/ck/old boyfriend.

further proof that alcohol and drugs are a robot's greatest ally. just saying, it's not your idea of "feelgood vibes and positive energies" that are getting our man laid. it's something a lot more tangible.
>>
>>24350290
>>24350264
OP here, chick just texted me and she wants me to give her "little kisses and some rough sex"

I just think her boyfriend was to much of a beta kek
>>
>>24350111
Fuck, I lol'd good at that mate. btw, Hemingway was known for writing succinctly, unlike the wall of text that guy posted.

Nice trips btw, checked.
>>
>>24350313
good man, show that cu/ck/ who's boss.
>>
>>24350342
I'm actually ok with keking him since he's a fucking emo looking faggot
>>
>>24350264
>>24350290
You both just want it to be this way because that makes OP seem as undesirable as you feel.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.