[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women shows interest in me >show interest in her back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 029.jpg (17 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
17 KB, 251x242
>women shows interest in me
>show interest in her back
>she suddenly stops

does this mean my personality is shit or do women suck?
>>
She was just being polite anon. You were supposed to do her homework and leave her alone, you "nice guy" exploitative creep. ugh like oh em gee ur not rlly nice if u want something in return liek wymn are not sex machines u put kindnuss coyns into and get sex u virgun
>>
Probably both tbqh m8
>>
>shows interest in me
>she said hello, bitch wants the D
>>
>>24350184

yeh exuctly same i said. op is neckbeard loozer virgin basement fedora
>>
it means she was testing herself
literally baiting you
>>
>start flirting with this girl back and forth for about a week or two
>one day she tells me to stop talking to her and just leave her alone
>out of nowhere she starts spamming my phone with texts and snapchats even though I never reply
>>
>>24349725
You probably misinterpreted politeness or platonic social interaction as flirting.

Or you came on too strong and she got creeped out.
>>
>check your own facebook
>no women comment on your pics, post on your wall and you have no dialogue with women
>check any random woman's facebook
>she has tons of comments on her pics, tons of likes and has dialogue going on with other guys on her wall

don't even bother with women until they're in their 30s.
it is impossible for them to be faithful until they get to a desperate point or figure out why no man will trust them.
that's why women who are in relationships will have their social media accounts puppyguarded by their boyfriends, i've been deleted and blocked by girl's boyfriends so many times.
it's like whoa, i wasn't even trying to get with her whatsoever, she's just a co-worker, chill out bro.
you can't even like women as people anymore, because anything you say or do just seems like a move into their pants.
>>
>>24349725
She could just have been polite. If she actually got flirty though, she was probably just doing it to see if you found her attractive.

>>24350350
>anything you say or do just seems like a move into their pants.
This.
Women will assume that if you try to talk to them, you want to get into their pants.
>Get to know girl
>Be pretty friendly
>Not interested in her but still try to be polite
>Never actually initiate conversations with her but keep talking if she starts
>She'll notice the lack of usual attention
>Thinks that you should want to get into her pants
>"Why isn't he making any advances on me? Something must be wrong"
>By now she'll either start flirting to see if you respond
>Or, assume that you are gay
The possibility that a guy might not want to get into a girls pants does not exist in the minds of most women.
>>
>>24349725

Women want what they can't have. She wants you because she can't have you. Then you show interest. Now she can have you so she doesn't want you anymore. You have to keep ignoring them literally until the moment your dick is penetrating their vagina. Then they think "well I fucked this guy once, I guess this can be a regular thing now" until she moves on to the next guy she can't have.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.