[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skinnyfat/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Who /skinnyfat/ here?
>>
Skinnyfat isn't real tho?
>>
you're not skinny fat, you're a skeleton
>>
>>24349271
You're not even skinny fat bro. You're jjst skinny. Maybe, maybe(!) you could work out and make some small gains to improve your appearance, but calling yourself fat is cutting yourself short.
>>
>>24349271
>tfw similar body appearance
>>24349297
>>24349402
>>24349404
>tfw these posts are making me think I may have a disorder
Isn't 155lbs/70kg and 5'7"/170cm overweight?
Is it all in my head?
>>
>>24349507
You are skinnyfat senpai. You'd do well to start lifting and cutting. You'll make some noob gains and lose fat very quickly. You could look lean with a little more muscle in only a few months
>>
>>24349271
Skinnyfat manlet here
>>
>>24349527
don't listen to this fuck boy, you're skinny as shit OP
>>
>>24349271
Fuck you.

Kill yourself.

Please.

FUCK.
>>
Skinny fat is not how much you weigh, it's how much you way in proportion to your body fat %. If you are at 18% or so and weight 165 lbs at 5'9", then you're most likely skinny fat.

Luckily, skinny fat is easy as fuck to get out of if you do enough cardio and eat a little better.
>>
>>24349271
This pisses me off so much and I don't know why. Is there something programmed in my genetic code to make me repulsed by this?
>>
>>24349271
I will never ever be fucking skinnyfat it takes 10 minutes of effort a day max to remain non-skinnyfat.

Whenever I see a skinnyfat, I'm like picture related.

I judge skinnyfats way more than I judge fat-fats. They have such a long way to go. Just thinking about that is demoralizing. Skinnyfats can turn their life around, their body around, with visible, tangible results, in just a couple of weeks of spending very little time.

baka
>>
>>24349695
messed up and removed picture before posting.

here it is. here is me, and many other people. staring at you, taking measure of your mind through observing your body for 2 seconds, but never saying anything explicitly, remaining polite but little more.
>>
>a normal looking person is now skinnyfat

i forgot i was on /r9k/ where everyone has a 9 inch dick and is 6'2 185 at12% body fat yet somehow is still a virgin
>>
>>24349670
>cardio

please just stop. don't give advice.

if he's too lazy to a few sets up pushups and squats a day, he's wayyyy too lazy to do far less effort/effect effective cardio.
>>
>>24349742
The thing is, normal by today's standard, yes. But in the past, people had to work physically. Humans aren't "supposed" to look skinnyfat. It is unattractive, it looks "ill". It is the body of a person that cannot or will not apply him/her self.
>>
If you're fatfat you can just work out and your body can use all the excess fat as energy to build muscle. If you're skinnyfat and work out you'll just become a skeleton. The skinnyfat struggle is real I don't think fatfats realize this
>>
File: 1430985193343.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1430985193343.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>24349835
>fatfats
I don't know where it comes from but I fucking bet it's a tumblr term.
>>
>>24349871
it's not. in tumblr I believe they use the terms "small-fats" and "big-fats".

You might think "small-fats" would refer to chubby, but no, it refers to merely the lower tiers of whale territory.

Skinnyfat doesn't exist in the tumblrverse. That is merely "Normal bodyprivileged person".
>>
>>24349719
>>24349695
that's the most superficial thing I've ever read tbqh
>>
>>24350052
"You can't judge me for my past".
"You can't take my appearance in mind when judging my mind".

top cake

Call it superficial all you want, but people will judge people based on indicators, including their body. Hopefully in the context of the rest of you if they actually are to get to know you, but still, it will be relevant. It is information that yields insight into how a person is, just like someone being fit as fuck yields insight into how a person is.
>>
5'10" and 157 lbs, probably 18-20% body fat. i can see my ribs easily but i still have small man tits, a fat stomach, and huge thighs and love handles. solidly skinnyfat. im losing weight, though. i want to get down to 145 or so.
>>
File: 563495.jpg (43 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
563495.jpg
43 KB, 600x606
>>24349835
>body can use all the excess fat as energy to build muscle

the fresh breeze of ignorance
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.