[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do non-slutty, decent girls actually exist anymore? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 13
File: DIRTY_phpdLOWmg.jpg (13 KB, 261x331) Image search: [Google]
DIRTY_phpdLOWmg.jpg
13 KB, 261x331
Do non-slutty, decent girls actually exist anymore? I'm serious. Please respond to me, anybody. Lets talk about this. It seems like so many girls these days are proud sluts or are mentally deranged (not that there is a difference between the two).

I am asking as a 23 year old male; are any normal girls left? If you think they are, then why do I never see them? I go outside every day and I browse r9k maybe once a week now. I have only been a shut-in for one specific period of my life.
>>
>>24349240
Nah, just like how men are more perverted, so are girls. Both parties are to blame in the perversion of societal norms
>>
> Normal
You best start readjusting your definition of "normal" boyo, because girls that you think are "normal" don't exist. I'm not saying every girl that comes off as decent, modest, and whatnot is a total slut behind closed doors, but they've all got their secret desires.
You're better off just forgetting normal as you know it.
>>
yes they do
they usually settle at a young age and stay loyal so you dont see many, since they are taken and loyal
>>
>>24349277

I don't even really mean that though. I'm sure most married women have fantasies about their husbands ravaging them or shit like that. But that is behind closed doors between man and wife.

Fuck, it's hard to explain at this point. You know what I meant by normal. I am naturally repulsed by the "alternative", clubbing, camwhoring, promiscuous girl, slutty selfie taking girl that seems to be the norm these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1280x960
>>24349240
It's because of Internet culture influencing them and the social order. Many of them become sjw Marxist types or sluts that post their buttholes on Reddit like pic related. Knowledgeable and self respecting women are still there, they're just uncommon. They either need to have traditions and integrity taught to them or just be intelligent. Which isn't common sadly.
>>
>>24349334
You have an outdated view of sexuality, enjoy slowly and painfully discovering reality
>>
Lost my virginiry to my ex and he lost his to me. Tfw wanted to stay pure for the one I love but got dumped by them. Disgusted by the thought of having sex with anyone else and ashamed that i gave my virginity to a person who ended up treating me like shit.
>>
>>24349240
>>It seems like so many girls these days are proud sluts or are mentally deranged (not that there is a difference between the two).

Are you either deeply religious or fedora-tier? Because your question proves you're not in contact with a lot of females.

About 70% of my friends are females, ranging between pretty slutty to the ones who are very prude. Every girl is different, but almost all will say things that might make them seem slutty or prude regardless of their actual behavior.

I've heard girls talk about guys they wanna sleep with because they're "hot", not that they'd do that, because they have more self respect than to just sleep around, but they still might say something in the spur of the moment that makes them seem slutty.

tl;dr All girls are different. So yes, non-slutty girls exist.
>>
File: Spurdo's Waking Nightmare.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo's Waking Nightmare.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>>24349334
Yeah, I know what you mean by normal, but what I'm saying is normal as the way you're defining it seems to be a dying breed. Maybe it's just my own biased experiences, but normal girls in my every day life lean towards the latter.
You even admitted it yourself. They seem to be the norm because they are.
Come on anon, wake up and put on your nightmare goggles.
>>
>>24349457

How is any of what I said outdated? The trashy girls I described seem to not be respected by guys at all, they just constantly get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>24349240
yes they exist.
no they wouldn't touch you.
>>
>>24349503

I am in contact with people everyday. But the things I have seen made me skeptical of even what you said. Girls around here and on the Internet seem to have no shame at all with sex anymore, although you insist they do. So what is it? I don't have the luck of experiencing a balance, everything seems to legitimately be a lopsided extreme these days. It's awesome if you are telling the truth, and those girls still feel shame like that, but then again, it's trendy these days for girls to oppose "slut shaming" or whatever.
>>
>>24349240
Nope because in your mind any girl who is not a virgin that rejects you is automatically a slut.
>>
They do exist. I happen to know a couple.

Let me explain a few things though.

>they're not online or their online life is nothing at all like ours

>they don't really do anything or go anywhere in the sense that you could go to x to meet them.

>they probably won't like you because they're super uptight and bitter in a same but different way that omegas are

>they're quite often actual SJWs - like, serious academic ones, not silly hair and tumblr
>>
>>24349506

You seem to be the most grounded person here, everyone else seems to be a bit angry. Maybe I will put on those nightmare goggles, it's quite fitting for times like these.
>>
>>24349578

It's about observations, not me approaching them to ask out on dates, you retard.
>>
>>24349240
Well by my standards, a decent girl is a virgin, and has no close relationships with guys or any guy friends.
There's some, maybe like 1% of women that fit this criteria but its really really hard to find them because they don't put themselves out there or make friendships with guys. They aren't necessarily ugly either.
Also never assume an ugly girl is decent, often they will try harder, and be even bigger sluts.
>>
>>24349611
Then what are your observations? Girls fuck guys?
>>
>>24349658

Read the thread again if you are that fucking stupid.
>>
I only know of one girl that's semi-prude / "NORMAL" by today's standards. She gets drunk and makes out with a shit ton of guys, but she's a virgin and intends on keeping it that way. She's also a horder and has a plethora of other mental disorders. She also smells like shit.
>>
>>24349753

Yeah, it seems like people are very autistic about my use of the word "normal". Fine. If it makes you whiteknights and feminists feel better, I retract my use of the word normal. Non-slutty will take it's place.
>>
>>24349735
You don't even define what a "slut" is. You just use it in conjecture without any connection to actions they have taken. You are just disgusted by labels meaning you're the worst kind of superficiality and stupidity.
>>
>>24349240

I found one, she's my girlfriend of 2+ years now. She was in class with a mutual friend and he introduced her to me (kind of funny story, he wanted her too but he's full beta mode).
So it works great, she loves to read, have lazy afternoons watching series, long walks with my dog, playing casual videogames sometimes (i'm hardcore gamer so we doesn't play the same kind of games, whatever).
She's a bit leftist but she keeps it for her because she knows i don't like it. She's not into feminism / SJW bullshit.
Sex is okay. She's not creative but i guess it's the counterpart of not being a slut. She sometimes takes initiative, but that's uncommon.
Anyway she's perfect
>>
Honeslty I've been searching for ONE such girl for a long time, not to even pursue but as a sort of confirmation that it's possible. I really haven't found any. From what women themselves have told me, a good number, probably over 60% of girls at 19 are non-virgins and many have had 2-5 boyfriends. I've spoken to 14 year olds who've had three boyfriends (though not always sex with all of them). Seems like a good number have had 20+ partners by the time they're 25.

Women are more 'material', less mental, they aren't men mentally so they don't really independently think things over very much, they don't critically evaluate claims and values to the degree that men do, certainly not at younger ages...and even if they try their thoughts are 'deformed' somehow by this hamster-quality to their thinking. They're more heavily influenced by culture and most men are completely oblivious of the massive extent and pervasive evil of the mass culture that's reaching even 8 and 10 year old girls. Women have high SMV at a young age, and they tend to be receptive rather than aggressive, males being aggressive means that the more aggressive, and even transgressive (especially thanks to femicunts and age of consent laws) guys are more likely to sleep with the first and early, at which point they're essentially ruined for life.

It's this Egypt that you're a captive to that's the problem.
>>
>>24349503

"Prude" does not automatically equate to "non-slutty."

I know somewhere out there are sane women who don't go out and get twenty dicks shoved in them just because they can. I just wish they were easier to find.

>>24349462

I know that feel and I didn't even have sex. Just kissed her, and I've felt dirty ever since. When we broke up, I realized eventually that she pretended to be a total prude, but would talk dirty to her female friends all the time while masturbating, just pretending like it was "innocent fun." She also hung out with other guys and who knows what the fuck she did with them. She told me she wanted to wait to have sex and I was content with that, because I wanted to wait too. Meanwhile she was doing all this shit in secret and leading me on. I even told her I loved her, and I hate myself for it. For falling for her bullshit because I was young and stupid. At least we didn't have sex, and I can give myself to someone who actually respects me. If I ever find her.

I hope one day you're able to transcend that shame you feel and meet the right guy for you. Your intentions were good but you got taken advantage of by an asshole. It happens, sadly, more frequently than not.
>>
>>24349787

You know exactly what I mean by slut though, you are just triggered.
>>
>>24349240
>normal
>there exists or existed normal, non-mentally ill people

no, "normal" is a lie. people are neurotic as fuck, especially the people who seem the most normal, when you finally get to look under the hood of their cognition engine as you get close with them.
>>
>>24349867
>I know exactly what you mean
Of course. You learned what a slut was from watching your mom.
>>
>>24349899

Someone called you a slut and you're still not over it. Who was it?
>>
>>24349240
Yes there are. I'm just not often outside of my house or school because I'm really shy. I am a lesbian though
>>
>>24349928

would you let a guy cuddle you and cry into your shoulder just so that he could have the opportunity to be next to someone pure and beautiful? it would be totally platonic, like a brother and sister relationship
>>
>>24349925
I call myself a slut. And I am. I embrace it 100%
>>
>>24349956

Nice blog, i subscribe !
>>
>>24349956

Ahh, I see. So why are you on here then? Have you convinced yourself that "society" hates you for being a slut? Did some boy you really like reject you? You seem really angsty, open up to me.
>>
>>24349972
>mfw he thinks I'm a girl
I'm pretty convinced I just like getting laid
>>
File: 1447687189957.jpg (40 KB, 463x278) Image search: [Google]
1447687189957.jpg
40 KB, 463x278
>>24349955
Yes I probably would
>>
>>24349240
short answer: no
long answer: not for your kind
>>
>>24349985

Oh. Well, good for you then. I've just seen a trend on here lately of girls talking like I described in >>24349972, and I suspected you were another part of that. Still, why do you come here though? Legitimate question.
>>
>>24349787
Do you seriously need him to explain what a fucking slut is?
Get out of here with that W/K bullshit, stop assuming he thinks girls that reject him are sluts.

>>24349240
And yes OP there are girls that aren't sluts, but you can't let them know you fucked around or they wont want you any more.

>I've heard girls talk about guys they wanna sleep with because they're "hot", not that they'd do that.
Pretty fucking lewd and indecent to me, I'm a guy and I don't do disgusting shit like that, especially not in front of female friends. As a guy there's even less social pressure on me to not act like that yet I don't, for a woman there is much more pressure despite that they still do it, so those women ARE indecent.
>>
>>24349996

That's really sweet. Gives me hope

>tfw no sisteru to hug and fall asleep next to
>>
>>24350002
Because I have no friends, I can't sleep, and I have nothing else better to do.
>>
>>24350016
>do you need to define what a slut is
Well at least some examples. If you are going to define EVERY girl as a slut either your definition of a slut is way too broad or you have some exceptionally horny peers.
>>
>>24349301
This. Every adult single girl is a slut.
>>
>>24350042

I have some good friends, I can be thankful for that. How do you get laid so often if you are in your situation?

>>24350082

I never said all girls were sluts, I'm pretty sure I basically said that *most* appear to be sluts. It's undeniable that the female slut phenomenon is absolutely huge, but to say all girls are sluts is irrational.
>>
>>24349956
There ain't a whole lot to embrace, either you are or you aren't as simple as that.
>>
File: ppp.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ppp.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>24349240
they exist, but are almost always ugly and awkward, not a pleasant sight

>just like us
>>
honestly OP, they do, but it is very easy to be mislead. here's a story because i need to tell someone this.

i had been full NEET for a year after finishing high school until i decided to dive back into normiehood, it was easier to do for me than others because i wasnt overweight nor did i have social/self esteem problems, i had simply just spent the entire year alone because i was content in doing so. i only left because i had 100% all the games i liked and anime didn't appeal to me (this sounds autist but its true)

i figured i needed to get a group of friends to start normieness. not as in "oh im a self-diagnosed sociopath, i need to manipulate a group of people into liking me to advance my social status" autist shit but actual people i enjoyed being around and vice versa. so i went to uni a year later than the rest of my HS alumni and studied a bachelor of arts in history, guessing that school was the easiest place to make friends.

i was fully expecting not to know anyone, but funnily enough one of the girls (girl 1) i had gone to HS with was there too because she had taken a gap year off to travel (fucking normies am i right). we sat next to each other because we were friends in high school and she dropped off the radar as did i. anyway we just talked and shit for like a month, i got a facebook, she invited me to her house with some other normies etc etc.

after about 6 months of this, we got close to the point we were sleeping over and watching movies with eachother, then after 9? months i started talking to this girl's friend (girl 2) a lot as well. she gave off all the outwards vibes of being like OP described, she was very motherly? kind to everyone, she seemed to not care about her appearance as in she didnt wear makeup but she suited it, that kind of girl.
>>
>>24350964
we got incredibly close over the course of 1 and a half years (of course i got close with everyone in her group but especially with her) we started sharing childhood memories and she would show me pictures of her as kid doing kid stuff, stay up late in her backyard looking at the stars, etc. we did all that shit you'll see in the movies and i started to develop feelings for her. i didnt tell her and i internalised all my emotions because thats what robots are good at.

anyway, during this period i was really starting to feel like we knew each other. every time we were alone, we'd share more and more secrets about ourselves (well she would and i would just sit there because i'm a boring person and have no interesting secrets but you get the idea) and they started become running inside jokes that only we would get. it was really nice and i honestly felt like i had made a best friend for the first time in my life. (yes i did say friend, you will get to see how me feeling this haunts me very soon)

so it was girl 1's birthday and there was a lot of people going. some chads, some stacies, but i figured it wouldnt affect me because i'm an easygoing dude and they would know me from high school. sure enough, the chads instantly remembered me and we talked for a good amount of time, like an hour or so, and they left quite a nice impression honestly. the stacies were the same as they had always been, never been anything but civil to me so it wasn't that bad either. i actually found myself having a good time as the night went on, and then shit went south
>>
>>24350976
girl 1 asked me to check on girl 2 because she hadn't seen her for a while and we were going to go soon. i figured yeah sure, everyone will be too drunk to remember if i accidentally spaghetti while talking to her, and i started asking her friends if they'd seen her. i got told to check the master bedroom and i felt sick to my stomach because i instantly jumped to the conclusion that she was getting railed by 2 black dudes at once (old habits die hard, thanks r9k). so i knock the door, put my ear to the door and realise that's useless because it's loud as fuck and after no response i slowly open the door and what do i see

you fucking called it r9k

two dudes, railing her at the same time. one in the ass (or vagina? i couldnt tell) and one in the mouth. on the upside, only one of them was black, the other was middle eastern(?). we made eye contact (girl 2, not the 2 dudes) and she just gasped with her mouth full of dick. i shut the door and drove home with tears in my eyes because i'm a huge faggot.

>TL;DR
went normie, met girl, we were very close for about 2 years, thought she was different, went to party and saw her getting spitroasted by two dudes.
>>
>>24349240
There's a few but they're taken.
They're currently with chads who are cheating on them.

At 23, you're too old. You won't get any. By your age, they've been used and turned into sluts.
>>
>>24350999
Just reading that gave me the same deep pit in my stomach feeling. Fuck hell, man. I feel for you.

That's brutal. And I am completely incapable of understanding how that sort of thing even happens. How drunk do you have to get?
>>
>>24349797

Oh her. I fucked her before. Nice cooch.
>>
>>24349797
Sounds like a girl I'm talking too but I really try to hide my power level. I'm almost normie at this point since I've gotten athletic and joined the army and dropped my IT degree.
>>
>>24351154

No you don't, she was virgin.

>>24351189

There's no need to show your power level, best case she'll be like "ok" and worst case she'll stop talking to you.
>>
>>24349240
Hahaha no.
Just about every societal pressure that kept them in check is now gone. Hippies and sexual revolution changed that.

They also no longer need a man to support them because they have the state and can draw funds from you and me through taxes, if need be.

Then of course there is the fact that even if they do care about being seen as a slut, they can do it low-key by getting on Tinder/Okcupid/whatever and find a big list of hot studs to fuck them when they need it.

There is no going back. The only thing to do is either A. Strive to be the most alpha and be the one banging girls and keking other guys or B. Give up and remain here.
>>
>>24351202

"Virgin"

Not to anal and blowies.
>>
>>24349240
Yes they do, but eventually they will settle for chad, and chad will dump her and she will become a slut after this.

We will never make it
>>
>>24349529
They constantly pump and dump too. Maybe they like pumping and dumping? Maybe they like being pumped and dumped too.
>>
>>24349240
They do, you just have confirmation bias because you "interact" with the opposite sex on a shallow level the same way a whore would interact with you on a shallow level.

Finding someone you actually like is difficult. That's just a fact
>>
>>24349240
Unfortunately no, sorry. The only way to get one (from the 1% or so) is when you're 18-19 in college and stay with her forever.
>>
Yeah, but they still want princes.

Disney is lies. Attractive proper girls don't settle for ugly guys who are nice. they want hot guys who are nice.
>>
>>24353022
>waaah waah i'm a nice guy i am entitled to pussy why don't you want me whores i'm so niiiice
>>
>>24349240
yes but shes in her late 20's/possibly 30, acts like a virgin, and shes always with her parent.

however she does go out and she has a tat soo..
>>
>>24351464

Keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>24349240
Not in America.
>>
>>24349462
Lesson learned: never ever date a robot.
>>
>>24349240
Who's this scrotum sorceress?
>>
>>24353048
No, I am points out that nice girls who are not sluts sill want chads.

It isn't just whores who have standards.
>>
>>24353374
it's a piece of doo doo you made with a red bra tied around it
>>
>>24353415
What is the definition of a Chad exactly? It seems like the /r9k/ definition is "anyone who has had sex with a girl". That would include the nice shy guys who have a gf.
>>
>>24349240
Yes. But, they're all taken or lesbian.
>>
>>24349428
> sluts that post their buttholes
Merely posting a picture of an important body part (which is nonetheless highly-undervalued, sometimes disgusting, and commonly maligned and abused) doesn't make someone a slut* IMO. Abusing said body part, as in intentionally treating it or allowing it to be treated in a harmful/injurious manner, does--again, IMO.

Granted, plenty of idiots seem to think that displaying the anus is intrinsically degrading (it's not), and views of it typically are requested by anal-obsessed people. I'm uncertain whether the situation we have now is better than pretending it doesn't exist and/or hiding it...

> traditions
You mean being ashamed of the anus and everything relating to it, going to extreme lengths to never display it, and sexually abusing it behind closed doors while realistically expecting that no one else should ever care about it?

I'll go without those traditions, thanks.

* Looking at a dictionary definition of "slut," I see that there is more than one meaning. I won't argue over semantics.
>>
>>24349240
Here's the sad reality: No, they don't exist. You might think but, but, but what about... look forget it. Yes there might be one isolated case somewhere someplace at sometimes, there is NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING that would prevent them from turning into sluttiness on a dime. Further, outside of major red flags you have really no way to tell about their past or intentions. Yes, the cute "shy" girl enjoys rape fantasies with Chad, yes she might have participated in an orgy, again you have no way of knowing.

The other thing that you have to understand is that you and the woman have competing interests. There is no "team". You're not going to be there for each other and live happily ever after. Again, isolated cases and all, but for the vast vast majority, no this doesn't exist. Even in the isolated cases where it does, they have to go against their natural programming and biological inclinations to do it and might snap out of it at any time. Nor as I mentioned do you even know their past or their real intentions. It's futile, the unicorn doesn't exist.

But here's the thing, to go back to what I was saying in regard to competing interests. You know how relationships work? Once you do away with all the social convention and masks and roleplaying it's essentially you exchanging something she wants (which isn't YOU) for her. You can exchange money, security, status etc. for her intimacy and a realistic portrayal of "love" and of course the pussy is a bonus. The moment you lose whatever it is that you are selling to her, she will stop selling her services to you. That's it. Period. You have to understand that you most likely want her to love you in an unconditional sacrificial way, a woman can't love a man in that manner, unless he is her biological child and even then it's questionable. She will like certain things ABOUT you especially as it relates to what you can provide to her. But that's it.
>>
>>24353587
If you want a relationship with a woman you will need to accept this. This doesn't necessarily mean they are all evil incarnate, rather that is how they were designed to be by nature. Do you get mad at a dog behaving like a dog? That saying applies here. So the only real question you are facing is whether you want to engage in that type of relationship. Obviously, whether you are willing to sell your talents and assets to her for her intimacy be it emotional and physical. And if you do that you have to understand that there is a clear market exchange happening here, if you fail to provide that value or in the current climate if she gets access to a better value from another man, then you have to be cognizant of the fact that it will all very likely end between the two of you.

I am operating under the assumption that of course none of us are high-end genetic specimens. In effect the "Chads" are also selling their own genetic quality. Furthermore, one quality that I thing is unique to Chad is that he feels no remorse or derives a poor emotional state from having to prostitute himself in order to get women. The thing that is inherent to Chad is that they do not mind engaging in competition and put-downs of other men, flaunting and flailing their "status" and other exhibitionist portrayals of their value. Their biggest advantage is that they do not find that circus performance dehumanising to themselves. In that respect, since such aggressive primal behavior that lacks any sort of contemplation is inherent to "Chads" and does not result in any cognitive dissonance for them, it is precisely that the only thing that approaches "love" as classically defined in the current landscape is precisely that between an inexperienced girl and a young "Chad" that possess no introspective or contemplative qualities.
>>
>>24353558
You should turn down your autism and just say you love sluts because they are the only connection to women you have.
>>
>>24349240
Women are designed to be fucked and fucking is awesome.
>>
>>24353704
I eat cow pussy.
>>
>>24353587
>>The other thing that you have to understand is that you and the woman have competing interests. There is no "team". You're not going to be there for each other and live happily ever after.
This is the worst thing, and probably the most egregious example of capitalism destroying the very soul of humanity .
>>
>>24353676
Of course, still this is not "real love" in a spiritual sense, since that is not possible without introspection and a DELIBERATE EFFORT to love another person, it is however "pure love" in a purely biological animalistic sense. Which is still higher on the totem pole than a market exchange hidden behind roleplaying as described above. It is worth questioning whether the societal landscape between man and woman has not been so destroyed as to make "real love" in a spiritual not just animalistic sense impossible. Of course, there will be exceptions but they are so statistically insignificant they might not as well exist. For this reason, I find the best solution to be to redirect your desire for spiritual intimacy with a woman into something else where the recipient of your care will actually appreciate it. To block the gift that you were given, that is to express appreciation for others is not going to do anyone, especially not YOU any good. It is tempting to delve into a spiral of a defeatist attitude, self-pitying, self-loathing and misogyny given what you have experienced (or not experienced) but that is not the right solution for anyone. The right solution is to be the shining light in a deteriorating world. I'm not saying this to make you a victim, or to invoke an "us vs them" mentality. Rather, the only improvement possible in this world is for you to be an example of the right thing. Once you understand that other people who do you harm, emotional or otherwise, are in fact making the most damage to themselves, it will not be very hard to do your own thing. So the care that you want to give to a woman, you should re-direct it into something bigger than one personal relationship. Give that care to the world and to those in need, if 1 out of 100 recognizes that he might change for the better, then you've already done your job. You are the opportunity for the people to change.
>>
>>24353676
>one quality that I thing is unique to Chad
>that I thing is
>I thing
DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD!!!! FUCKING! RE! TARD! RETARD! RETARD ALERT!!! HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DUMBASS RETARD! FAGGOT! WHAT THE FUCK FAGGOT??? WHAT DO YOU THINGGGGGG IS GOING ON AHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT RE RE COCKSUCKER FAG BITCH. BRING IT, BITCH. FUCKING STINKY RETARD
WIPE YOUR ANUS RETARD
>>
File: anusporn 201510.png (233 KB, 1280x973) Image search: [Google]
anusporn 201510.png
233 KB, 1280x973
>>24353704
> you love sluts
I'm fine with sexually promiscuous women, depending on how "dirty" they are. The picture is related; I'm very selective regarding certain criteria.

> they are the only connection to women you have
I don't deny that I'm well on my way to wizardhood, so yes, porn is my connection to female sexuality.
>>
>>24349457
>outdated view of sexuality

We found the progressive liberal from tumblr.
>>
>>24353798
I will admit however that the vast majority will either ignore the good examples or further poop on you because they do not want to change nor recognize that they are in fact in the wrong. I would add an additional caution that allowing others to walk all over you is not necessary nor wanted and is just another mode of self-pitying and self-loathing. Thus if they reject you, you can give up on them. Most importantly, find a hobby you can put your efforts into as inanimate objects won't turn on you, rather they will always reflect the care and the effort you have put into them. This is good so that you aren't reliant on external validation, since you're not going to get much of it unless you operate by the rotten standards of the majority. Overall, the best you can hope for is to give up on women and aim for a higher goal. The paradox is if you do happen to become conventionally successful by any measure (which should not really be your goal, but it might happen as a result of whatever it is that you might be doing) you will most likely find several women trying to hitch their wagon to you, proceed with care. I acknowledge that the chances of me finding a woman that is a fit is so incredibly unlikely that it might as well not be possible. This doesn't mean that you won't have numerous women of poor quality throw themselves at you if you manage to accomplish something in your life and many will play the role of a "good woman" which is of course nothing but a facade. So I would keep the focus on you and not pay attention much to such trivialities once you have transcended the need for validation from a woman.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (5 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
5 KB, 187x250
>>24349240
>tfw you know there is not one pure girl left on this planet who isn't ugly as sin

All the good ones have all been fucked by chad, and we're left with used, disgusting and unfaithful sloppy seconds. Feels bad man!
>>
File: Lindsey-Stirling-Issue-No24.jpg (89 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
Lindsey-Stirling-Issue-No24.jpg
89 KB, 660x440
I'm seriously considering become fake religious just to get a qt religious girl who stays pure until marriage, because that seems to be the only place they can be found.
>>
They exist, took me 15 years to find one. The key to it is to keep your beliefs and not ever try to act a way you think will get you a "girl" cause thats a sure fire way to prevent all the decent ones from actually wanting you. You only will get the bad ones that way then say there are no good girls left.
>>
>>24353988
Yeah, but could you really live with yourself? You'd be taking advantage. And would just wind up turning her into the thing you hate.

Be cool, man.
>>
File: fight4israel.gif (94 KB, 382x497) Image search: [Google]
fight4israel.gif
94 KB, 382x497
>>24351189
>dropped my IT degree to fight for Israel
literally a blue pilled kuck
>>
>>24349462
I know this feel except the genders were reversed. I don't know how I could have trusted someone who cared so little. Why didn't I see it before?
>>
whats so bad with fucking a whore if you know its gonna be a short term relationship?

can't beat em join em'

even worthwhile women have had sex with 1-3 people by 21, its pointless to stay a virgin by choice.
>>
>>24355526
Someone has to fight the degeneracy, anon. If we all give up, mankind itself will collapse.

Also,
>worthwhile women have had sex with 1-3 people by 21
More. The majority of women will have 7-9 by that age. If they've gone to uni, it can easily be double that.
>>
My friend seems to have one of the only decent girls I know. They've been together 3 years and she's on her way to being a doctor too. She's literally one of the only girls I know that never uses social media and never hooked up with anybody (also went to school with her). Though she seems to keep to herself and just read, watch anime or play piano if she's not studying. She wasn't even a feminist. I'm literally never going to find a girl like this again. It seems like a lot of cool girls lock themselves up in their rooms and don't go out much.
>>
>>24355693
>More. The majority of women will have 7-9 by that age. If they've gone to uni, it can easily be double that.
>majority
>worthwhile
topkek

I've met plenty of women who've had 1-3 by 21 and the pretty ones tend to be amazing with have a career lined up and have familial ideals.
now of course I went to a decent college's honors program so it might skewed because these girls work hard to succeed instead of 'lmao fun'
>someone has to fight the degeneracy
being a virgin by choice is doing NOTHING to do that, you have one life anon don't reject the chance to have fun (in a safe manner) because you are vindictive.
>>
>>24349845
This happened to me, I met a girl i thought was perfect and started dating her and it lasted like a year and a half then I broke up because I wanted to off myself and I didn't think it was fair to put her through that. But anyway in a year and a half all we did was makeout because she wanted to wait for sex and I was ok with it because I loved her and she said she loved me, anyway about 2 months after I broke up with her I hit her up again and she had a new boyfriend, oh well it was my fault anyway but I found out in 2 months she had already had sex with him! I'm not bitter because I didn't get any I just feel like I had been lead on and that she didn't really care about me, I have huge trust issues with women now because of her and my mom and I honestly have no desire to get another girlfriend because I feel like quality women don't even exist anymore. Even our parents generation was full of whores.
>>
>>24355989
her: i'm not ready for sex.
you: o-ok we can cuddle. i wuv you.

her: i'm not ready for sex.
him: lol that's gay. get over here dummy.
>>
>>24349240

I'm sure there are some, but ALL of them have the same inherent tendencies - circumstances and upbringing can keep it under control to an extent, but never think you've found the unicorn. You will, and you'll convince yourself she's real. You'll be wrong.
>>
>>24353988

Religious girls are in fact worse than average. They just learned to hide it better, or when it does happen they go all out due to the repression.
>>
>>24355787

>I've met plenty of women who've had 1-3 by 21

That is their words. Multiply it by 3, at least.
>>
>>24349240
I think even the slutty ones (well some of them) are still nice girls beneath the slutty visage. They feel pressured to live up to this standard put out by the media and act out. A lot of 'em would love to find a decent guy. It's just no one believes in love anymore.
>>
>>24356352
No-one believes in love because they've chosen to be sluts.

Unless this was another case of a vocal minority steering culture in a certain direction and everyone else hating the direction it's going in, but jumping on the bandwagon anyway because they think they have to.
>>
>>24356411
I've had my heart broken plenty of times, but I still believe I'll find the right person. Faith overcomes all, just gotta stay positive.
>>
>>24356306
>implying I ca'nt tell when a woman lies about being a slut

step it up anon, especially if you make it seem like you wont slut shame them
>>
File: JUST CK.jpg (185 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
JUST CK.jpg
185 KB, 558x750
>>24356456
>faith overcomes all
>just gotta stay positive
>>
>>24350999
I'm sorry man..hopefully those trips bless you with all that you desire.
>>
>>24356456
If we haven't got hope, what have we got, eh.
>>
>>24355989
>>24356117
welcome to the era of modern women
>>
>>24353415
Honestly just as men dream of that beautiful woman to be their wives we dream of that guy to sweep us off our feet and value us. It's no different. But of course people will always have standards many do have realistic ones. If the girl knows she's a pretty decent person and not ugly, there's nothing wrong withgoing for the hot guy but then again she should also be searching in her league. Same applied for men. Everyone will always look up unless they turn out to be literal soul mates.
And on the contrary to males, women don't get to vicariously experience the full package through porn so They become whores and experience it in person.
>>
File: prayjpg.jpg (216 KB, 1426x1432) Image search: [Google]
prayjpg.jpg
216 KB, 1426x1432
>>24350999
how did the conversation go afterwards anon?

TELL ME ANON HOW DID SHE REACT AFTERWARDS
>>
>>24350999
Thinking about that makes me feel like throwing up.
>>
>>24349240
They are at home spending time with better men than you they've met trough friends/work/school and if you don't have nice girls in your social group you are pretty much doomed to be a fuckstick for the trash that prowls trough nightclubs and bars.
>>
>>24356584
>>Honestly just as men dream of that beautiful woman to be their wives we dream of that guy to sweep us off our feet and value us
Except men in reality just dream about someone who's not a massive sociopathic whore.
>>
>>24356760
>this really is quite true..
>>
>>24356899
I dream of a qtp2t beautiful submissive female desu
>>
>>24356584
>And on the contrary to males, women don't get to vicariously experience the full package through porn so They become whores and experience it in person.
>experience the full package through porn
What is the full package? Men don't get that through porn, either.
>>
>>24349240
You wanna know a secret anon? They never fucking did. Slutting around is in human nature, and most people, men and women, are sluts. You're either going to accept that fact or be miserable for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24349240

There are non-slutty decent girls, you just don't see them because they're busy being non-slutty and decent instead of posting selfies of themselves fucking homeless niggers in an alley.

If you want one you have to teach yourself to look for them, instead of letting yourself be distracted by the other kind of girl.
>>
>>24356117
Pretty much man, I should have been more upfront about it but it was my first relationship so I was pretty beta about it.
>>
>>24349580
So what you're saying is that if he wants pure pussy he should get a tumblr? The home of people who decry slut-shaming?
>>
>>24356540
Worst part is, I was better than this guy in prettymuch everyway. He was a highschool drop out with no friends working a dead end job with no hobbies but video games and anime. I'm in better shape, going to uni, have friends, have hobbies, and a decent job. I don't understand what made him better than me.
>>
>>24357104
How do you look for them, then? Where do you look, where do you go, what do you do?

plz answer
>>
File: 1446311966646.gif (494 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1446311966646.gif
494 KB, 400x265
>>24357274
>CHAD gets btfo by robot
im ok with this outcome
>>
>>24353466
Chad is a member of the top 20% of men who women want to be with. They are socially adept, confident, good looking and successful.
>>
>>24349240
>It seems like so many girls these days are proud sluts or are mentally deranged (not that there is a difference between the two).

Guys are in the same position too.
Nowadays it's all about them being "alpha" by fucking as many perfect women as possible with no long-term strings or responsibilities attached. If someone better comes along they leave the girl at the drop of a hat. They secretly want life to be a fucking harem anime where they can pick and choose from different flavors of doting women whenever they want. And since most of them can't reach such unrealistic expectations in life, they either lose it and go fully Elliot Rogers, cheat behind the backs of their wives with 20-something year olds via Ashley Madison or withdraw and turn to their porn and harem anime for self-insertion instead.

The root problem are the innate biological differences between male and female sexuality, which the mass media is exploiting for profit. The media then becomes addictive as it adequately delivers what they want with no real effort involved form the consumers (with the exception of earning the money to buy it, hmm.) This effectively warps the minds of men and women to aim for unrealistic standards.
>>
>>24349240
Yes they exist, OP. They're surprisingly more common than you'd think.
>>
>>24357694
>Guys are in the same position too

I'd disagree, however the rest of your post is spot on. "Guys" in general are not in this position. The top 20% of guys are in this position because of things that aren't fully in their control, like looks, wealth, or status, whereas most women can easily be in this position because if all she wants is status, she merely needs to insert herself in a position of being seen by these men and offering sex.

But notice how more and more men who see that this system is incredibly unfair and favors the woman (despite them bitching at men for inequality) have found communities, support, and are beginning to speak out against it, unlike before when people didn't question it.
>>
>>24357360
I'm not a Chad though maybe on paper but not in reality, if I was I wouldn't be fazed by what happened.
>>
>>24357694
I wouldn't mind multiple bitches but I'd need to love all of them and they me. You know, proper love and all that. Serious relationship.

Ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>24357325
>>>/a/
Here, take your original text, robot overlord
>>
>>24357274
>what made him better than me.
1. He was more exciting because he didn't let her rule him and her parents' or whoever wouldn't approve of him.

2. She was fed up of waiting and he lucked out.

3. She was getting back at you subconsciously.
>>
>>24357856
>The top 20% of guys are in this position

In the position of their lives being a harem anime or a porno if they wanted it to be? Yes.

But does this mean that the rest of the male population is never having sex or some kind of romantic relationship with a woman at any point in their lives? No. That's far from it. It's the realistic standard - or at least it was for a while. I can't say the same for the future and all of the problems it holds in regards to all of this.

>whereas most women can easily be in this position because if all she wants is status, she merely needs to insert herself in a position of being seen by these men and offering sex.

You do realize that these specific groups of women are competing among each other for Chad's attention, right? They're doing it to ensure the best-case scenario for their future, like they're biologically programmed to do. Much like how men are biologically programmed to fuck as many women as possible - which is what Chads are doing.

And what do you think happens to all of the loser women who've lost the competition, once Chad's had his fun for a while? They're discarded, just like the robots or the c ucked men.

The problem is though, both "discarded" genders are refusing to drop their newfound fantasy standards and mingle with each other. Thanks to society's strict moral code, a shit economy and addictive, over-saturated entertainment venues being thrown into our lives, men don't want to fuck "roasties" in fear of the women being a cheating, gold-digging whores, so they become increasingly beta and turn to porn and doting waifu entertainment to suit their self-insertion fantasies, since fantasy wives will never cheat on them. Meanwhile, women don't want to give into fucking "evil patriarchal Chads" but still expect to find a perfect, loving, wealthy partner who will never leave them, just like the men in their perfect romcoms and Twilight novels.
>>
>>24358326
I think it might be 3, she was very angry when I broke up with her, I was afraid she was going to kill herself or hurt herself but I just cut contact.
>>
>>24358470
what you don't see is that men adapt.

you complain about all men wanting to be alpha and have harems. the reason why men compete and want to be alpha is because that is the only prototype of men that gets selected by women.

the same reason why betas won't marry, because everything that is stacked against them proves that marrying chad's leftovers isn't a good idea.

women hold ALL the power, but THEY prefer a competition for alpha and a beta as a parachute option. in fact, increasingly so. as long as they have a realistic plan B they will always completely whore themselves to alphas in their prime years in hopes of getting one to commit. the only way to force women into more reasonable choices is to remove the safety net and make them accountable for their actions.

the only way that accountability would come is through the removal of the safety net which will not happen as long as there are enough willing betas interested in used goods, or government subsidies as a viable alternative.
>>
>>24358694
please stop talking like a gender relations/relationship expert when you have fuck all experience
>>
>>24349240
I'm a non-slut female
I have schizophrenia though
>>
>>24358778
that's how social dynamics work dumbshit
>>
>>24358830
What's your magic number, then?
>>
>>24358899
my.. my magic number? wat
>>
>>24358937
Total of guys.
>>
>>24358470
You're still trying to put equal or moreso responsibility on the man's part for "wanting a harem like in his animes." I don't know any men who are like this so I'm assuming you're projecting harder than an imax right now.

Regardless, you're completely ignoring the "betas," calling them pathetic and accusing them of wanting the same thing Chad does. So basically your argument is a reworded "NICE GUYS AREN'T REALLY NICE BECAUSE THEY EXPECT SEX!" then in the same breath saying they're just as bad as tumblr tards who feel like they're entitled to a top tier man.

You're completely ignoring the fact that so called betas are not screaming for unrealistic standards whereas most women won't settle for less than the top 20%

Men are NOT in the same position as women. If you do not have model tier looks, a shitton of money, or high social status, you do not have the same social benefit of being able to pick and choose like women do.

What you're failing to see is that what bothers men doesn't bother women. Men don't like it when their wives slutted around. You want to talk about biological programming, men's goal as biological creatures is to spread their seed, but what your dipshit sociology professor didn't tell you is that men seek a proper mate to ensure his genes will live on. Some slut who continually makes bad choices is not a fit mother for his children. So if women want to stop being shamed for being whores, blame biology since you seem to hold onto that for dear life when you have no argument.
>>
File: Stirner_body.jpg (233 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Stirner_body.jpg
233 KB, 640x640
>>24358470
Are you a girl?

In any case, I buy into the redpill theory and also into your analysis.

I'm relatively good looking, previously kind of fat and autistic, and now with 30 I find myself wanting my twenties back and just get to fuck more different girls. All of the girls I had were younger than me, one even 10 year younger, and all give up sex easy because they just like sex and why not. So I figure this works and see no reason to give in and become a bf anytime soon.

I don't have moral issues with that ("is this mean to the girls?"), mostly because on an childish level I envy 20 year old girls for seemingly all having awesome sex lives while I didn't back then.
But I realize how childish getting girls for the sake of getting girls is - if I could have a loyal hot gf I could give up the hustling, which is a waste of time. So at this second point I feel I might do something stupid.
If I think about these lines, though, I always end up thinking even if I invest myself in something else (career, say), it's really only to be a guy who has more possibility to spread his genes - there seems to be no real point to life but to buy yourself time to do what you like - so I don't know what to do, really.
I end up reading Camus and shit.
>>
>>24358997
and they were all my boyfriends, actually all from /r9k/ as far back as 2010.
>>
>>24358694
>what you don't see is that men adapt.

So do women? They're overtaking men in universities, searching for jobs and careers, dropping relationships for fantasy fulfillment (just like men) and substituting their maternal needs with little lapdogs instead of children. You could say that these are the "plan Bs" mentioned in your post. Meanwhile, men also creating their own "plan Bs," which are hookers, porn, waifus, sex buddies and so on. Both sexes are adapting to a rapidly changing world in their own ways. Or at least they're trying their best to.

Of course, our biological instincts obviously can't keep on par with the rapid changes we're seeing in society today. It's just moving at such a fast rate that it's impossible for us to keep pace with on an evolutionary level and that's been the case for the last 10,000 or so years. Then again, there are very,very few species out there in the animal kingdom that are monogamous to begin with, because it puts serious restrictions on a species' population growth. So unfortunately, cheating is nature's way of spreading genes about in nature. The problem is that we're long past the "nature" phase.

Instead, media and strict social norms are enhancing weaknesses and loopholes of our biological instincts by tenfold, often by taking advantage of it and warping into something easily obtainable in the search for money.

>the only way to force women into more reasonable choices is to remove the safety net and make them accountable for their actions.

Agreed. This goes for both sexes. There should also be a breaking/restriction point for "Chads" as well. But on the other hand, such restrictions ultimately go against our instincts, as I've already said.

>as long as there are enough willing betas interested in used goods,
There you go again.

In the long run, it seems it will come down to:
>reshaping a shifting society to fit our biological needs
>alter our biological instincts to fit with a rapidly changing society
>>
>>24359552
Sounds like 3 failures to me.

W-want to make it 4? :3
>>
>>24359557
>breaking/restriction point for "Chads"
Like what? Keep track of how many lays he has an cap it at 1 per season?
>>
>>24359631
where are you from? how old are you?
I don't want another long distance relationship. the first two were, and it's expensive to meet from too far away and I'm NEET so I have no way to afford that.

why would you want to date a schizophrenic anyway?
>>
>>24359748
Who am I to hold a persons crippling mental illness against them.

England. Long distance relationships are suffering. Let's be m8s.
>>
>>24359807
we can be m8s. email me your skype at
[email protected]
>>
>>24357856
>The top 20% of guys are in this position
You're delusional if you think 20% of guys can be in that position, it's more like 1-5% max.
>>
>>24353880
oh god this spreadsheet is awesome.

more pls
>>
>>24359685
How many girls he fucks over in his effort for "fun."

Trust me, at the end of it all, all of those girls aren't fucking Chad for "fun." They're competing for a suitable mate, whether they're aware of it or not.

When "Chad" has their fun with them, they get dumped and fucked over, because then the other men ("betas" if you really want to call them that, I hate the term) either lap them up for seconds in an effort to spread their genes, or avoid them in an effort to save it for a mate that's more valuable or faithful. Yet strict society standards and entertainment has amplified their paranoia by 10, to the point where they want nothing to do with "sloppy" seconds women or "roasties"

For men who aren't Chads, some of them may never get the chance to form a long-term relationship with another women, or never have sex at all. And this has all the more increased in modern society, as women are becoming pickier and pickier, and with competition becoming rougher and rougher.

Basically:
>it sucks being a man because you may never find a long-term woman who doesn't leave you for the stronger male
>it sucks being a woman because you may never find a long-term man who will leave you for the younger female

But as I've stated before, it's even worse now because the media have upped our desires by 10 while placing strict moral regulations on us that continue to demonize our innate biological desires, especially in regards to the opposite sex. It feels like its starting to lead to more hate, cult-mentalities, depression, segregation and violence between the genders, imo.
>>
>>24359828
Done. Might be nice to have schizo pal, slut or not.
>>
>>24360013
>to the point where they want nothing to do with "sloppy" seconds women or "roasties"
Don't confuse the real world with the small /r9k/ subculture?

So you're a chick, right? Still hasn't responded to my Camus post either..

You paint a sad picture, and it's the basic story, but I think you should not cry but accept it and make the best out of it for yourself - it must first crash before it can get better.
>>
I am perfectly normal, not slutty (unless you only count "non-virgins" as not slutty) and I have plenty of friends who are the same way.

The slutty freakazoids stand out. You don't even notice the normal ones like me because we aren't calling attention to ourselves.

Probably won't do anything to convince you its true, but it really is.
>>
>>24360440
>I am perfectly normal, not slutty (unless you only count "non-virgins" as not slutty) and I have plenty of friends who are the same way.
Oh nice, they all married an ugly poor fat guy, right?
>>
>>24360466
Not yet since they are all still in school. But maybe some day.
>>
>>24360440
Can you count the number of guys who have seen you naked on one hand? If not, SLUT.
>>
>>24349240
Not really. They're out there, but it's akin to finding a needle in a million haystacks.
It wasn't always like this, but as with almost everything else, our wonderful progressive society wrecked it. But then, a dying society kills everything it touches.
>>
>>24360440

No.

I am OP. I see that I exposed a lot of people's insecurities when I fucking said "non slutty". I didn't mean to equate women that are not virgins as "sluts". It baffles me how offended people on the Internet can get these days if a male types something out that talks about our current social climate. I mean, I thought that I was once too sensitive, but a whole new generation of losers have taken my place.
>>
They are becoming a minority! I am a part of this statistic. It sucked. Been with 25+ females. I guess I was asking for it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-18/america-charlie-sheen-cdc-alarmed-20-million-new-std-cases-spike
>>
>>24360525
Alright, when will this happen, I want to call dibs on one. Hope she's not fucking anyone in the meantime obviously.
>>
>>24360680
Oh, wasn't implying you were calling anyone anything. I was just mainly going by the normal tone here which is "girls are all sluts". I don't get offended, I promise.

>>24360695
I would give it another 10 years.
>>
>>24360013

>But as I've stated before, it's even worse now because the media have upped our desires by 10 while placing strict moral regulations on us that continue to demonize our innate biological desires,

That is a bunch of absolute garbage. Female sexuality/promiscuity is encouraged now more than ever, and you seem to be yet another pro-slut person on the Internet that thinks that "society" hates you because you have sex, when in reality, you are just paranoid and mentally ill.
>>
>>24360733
>I would give it another 10 years.
This is an 18+ website.
>>
>>24360774
That would make them 28. That is a pretty normal age to get married.
>>
>>24360440
Depends on what your definition of a "slut" is

I've found that most men's idea doesn't match up with most women's idea.
>>
>>24360733

Well, like I said to a guy above, I don't think it's possible for ALL females to be sluts. Most definitely appear to be, and nobody has ever proven me wrong on that, all they've done is throw insults and memes at me. To be honest, if it was true that all girls were sluts, and I still had the moral code I do now, I would just literally give up and play video games and tend to my own life.
>>
>>24360845
Well, I guess everyone's definition of a slut is different. I try not to worry about it. If someone isn't going to like me because I had a boyfriend before them, that can't be helped.
>>
>>24360877
Why are you here? Be fucking honest too.
>>
>>24349240
The only girls that 'put themselves out' on the Internet are the ones that want attention the most - the more attention they want, the more you'll see of them. The ones that 'don't mind' showing off their bodies are the ones that are gonna do it. You don't notice the decent ones because they are unnoticable. Do you think that a true female gamer would be like 'WHOA LOOK AT ME A GIRL WHO PLAYS GAMES WATCH OUT BOYS XDDDD'? No, she would play her game and enjoy it and not whore herself out telling everyone about it. Because of that, no one knows her habit. It's the same in real life - the good ones don't brag on themselves.
>>
>>24360877
Yeah it can, just don't be a fucking slut.
>>
>>24360877

That's not the issue. Just imagine a promiscuous girl with obvious or presumed mental issues, she is "alternative", does drugs/alcohol (maybe not though), hates men but fucks them constantly, etc. A trashy promiscuous girl is my definition of a slut. It's not about previous boyfriends, although I prefer a low partner count similar to mine (2). It really sucks that there is a modern trend that refuses to die where young guys are told to "MAN UP" and accept damaged goods, and if we don't, we are considered misogynist.

Also, people say that women slut shame more than men, which sounds awesome, but I've never seen it. That would be great if it was true, but it just seems like a fantasy.
>>
>>24360837
If you have to ask what the definition of a slut is, then you're probably a slut.
>>
>>24361016
Well, in my opinion you have a pretty reasonable definition of "slut". And I personally don't slut shame, but people do it. Maybe not to someone's face, but behind their back, all the time.
>>
>>24361016
Nah, previous boyfriend count matters. She could be a serial monogamist which is just as bad as some slut. Showing repeated examples of bad judgement and short lived flings that last only as long as the honeymoon phase doesn't bode well for my chances if I'd want a real relationship.
>>
>>24361232

It personally doesn't matter to me, as long as it's a low boyfriend count. People ask "what is low?", but they are just doing that to be pretentious asses. They know what I mean. Almost all of us have a moral radar that goes off like crazy when something is wrong. I have it and they have it.

I'm not as radical as the guys that absolutely insist that their female partners be virgins, kissless, etc. That is just not possible in today's western society. It would be awesome if it was, but it is not possible.
>>
i know a shy nonslut (or i think shes shy and pure), trying to make her my gf. pretty hard, shes so shy we cant hold a conversation unless we're texting
>>
>>24361413
>They know what I mean. Almost all of us have a moral radar that goes off like crazy when something is wrong.
Good man. I'm so sick of people bullshiting about moral relativity and such nonsense. It's just a way to excuse the guilt they feel.
>>
>>24361413
Sure, and I usually judge it based on my own personal experience, which is just one partner.

I don't really see what's wrong with wanting someone who's on your level but to some that's just preposterous.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.