[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /fit/ is full of assholes. I'll be joining the USMC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (661 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
661 KB, 450x252
Well /fit/ is full of assholes. I'll be joining the USMC in less than a year and I made my way over to that board for my first time to seek help with the IST (Initial Strength Test) and the PFT (Physical Fitness Test). 2 people were just complete dicks about it and I only got one good response (shoutout to that guy).

TL;DR: never going on fit again, and I'd advise anyone who hasn't to stay away.
>>
>dear diary
what they gave it to you straight and now youre butthurt about it?
>>
>>24349171
No they just decided it would be better to insult me instead of helping me. I don't see how they want anyone to become fit while they mock everyone who isn't.
>>
>>24349216
Okay well Im a green side navy corpsman. I do both the Navy PFA and marine PFT. What would you like to know about it?
>>
>>24349260
Well currently I'm just worried about basic training. From my understanding you have to pass the IST before you can go onto basic. And then I heard at around the 10th or 11th week you do a PFT. I want to pass with flying colors as I'm trying to join recon. Right now, I'm not in shape to meet the requirements for a good grade on the PFT and I can barely do 1 pull up.
>>
>>24349324
Prior to going greenside I could only do about 8 pullups. I guess the best advice I could give you is to just start training your lats and incorporate pullups into the workout. I got 18 on the last PFT.
If you are fat eat less
If you are skinny eat more
>>
>>24349160
You think /fit/ is full of assholes so you came HERE? OP I think you want Reddit.
>>
>>24349160
>Go to /fit/
>Ask them how to get a better ass even though I'm a guy
>Never even said I was a cunt or anything
>Half of them refuse to help unless I show tits
>The rest start fighting over each other about the best way to get a nice ass
That place is bothe funny and pretty gay.
>>
>>24349382
I'm not skinny or fat, I'm just average and not in highly good shape. What score would I need to go recon? Do you happen to know?
>>
>>24349426
No I'm a regular here. Just went to /fit/ to seek help physically. How the fuck are a bunch of fat neck beards gonna help me physically?
>>
>>24349466
No, I dont know shit about recon. Sorry bud. I just know the bare minimum for the PFT.
Its like 3 pullups
3 mile in 30 minutes, though I dont know the exact time cuz ive never ran in less than 20
and I dunno about crunches either cuz Ive never gotten less than 95
>>
/fit/ here. if you can't handle us you can't handle the corps.
>>
>>24349496
Alright well I'll just start working out and implementing pull ups. Basic should shape me up to an extent right?
>>
>>24349515
Who said I couldn't handle you guys? I'm just saying you're a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>24349516
Never been through marine bootcamp, but I could only guess it would help to be in some kind of shape before going. Navy bootcamp was a breeze in terms of pt
>>
>>24349535
Did you read the sticky? You only get roasted on /fit/ if your question is answered in there.
>>
>>24349565
Well I didn't get "roasted". A few people decided to actually be helpful but the majority decided to mock me.
>>
>>24349592
I'm interested now, what did you actually post that was so mock-worthy?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.