[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here feel like they're going insane? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1Pd4e6A.png (342 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
1Pd4e6A.png
342 KB, 634x475
Anyone else here feel like they're going insane? I'm not talking about mere depression, I'm talking about memory gaps, extreme discomfort, and the feeling that your identity is blurred. There's nothing scarier than feeling that you could disappear at any moment if you aren't careful. I'm starting to think that I'm beyond help.
>>
>>24349115
>mere depression
It's ruined my life, or at least my perception of what life should be. I don't know anymore.

But yea I kinda feel you. For me it's more of an "ah-ha" moment. Like I'll being watching tv or staring at the wall and ill suddenly "realize" that I'm Alive and that this is my life. It's kinda like waking up out of a fog for a second to get a glimpse at what's going on then it's back into the fog without realizing it, among other things im too tired to type out.

Sorry that you're getting so far gone anon. But you know what they say. The crazy don't realize that they are crazy so at least you'll be content for once, maybe.
>>
Smoke weed m8, should help.
>>
>>24349115
The more I comprehend life the further down the hole I go.
>>
Sounds like PTSD m8
>>
File: 1445376161585.jpg (54 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
1445376161585.jpg
54 KB, 484x483
>>24349307
I feel like it's the opposite for me. The more I try to comprehend life, and fail, the further down I go. The more I think about the fact that all human values and morals are not intrinsic to the universe, and how everything we do is essentially meaningless with no higher purpose other than survival and staying sane and "human", the more my mind breaks apart. I've become a slave to invented values, as I can't simply stop being a moral person. A part of me wants to murder and violate everything, but a greater voice tells me that it's "wrong", so I can't do it. There are so many emotional contradictions in my head that I find it impossible to make out anything resembling an identity. I am mere flesh with a nametag.

Nihilism should be liberating, but I think my realization came way too late. I don't feel human anymore, and I don't think I'll ever enjoy anything again. Other humans can't stand me, I don't have a character so it's as if I don't actually exist. I'm unfit for anything other dying.
>>
>>24349413
>human values and morals are not intrinsic to the universe, and how everything we do is essentially meaningless with no higher purpose other than survival and staying sane and "human", the more my mind breaks apart.

I used to consider that, but my conclusion comes to this.

The only truths are equilibrium, curiousity destruction and death.

The world isn't black and white yet somehow the same 2 answers come to all questions, desires or results. Society thrives in the grey area. Intelligent beings warp the understanding of existence to comfort themselves, they cling to materials or are emotionally strung by greed.

In 10,000 years humans have evolved from natural seeding to genetically manipulating the growth of food. The greeks expanded mathmatics and astronomy by eye observations, we've found hundreds of life sustaining planets by an enhanced eye and walked the moon.

Pondering endlessly are we alone in the universe? Do the greys abduct us or are we the greys? People bent over for equality claiming color of skin is irrelevant, that intellect is absolute. Would they feel the same if aliens invaded? Afterall our species mean nothing.

DNA is nothing more than a program designed for preservation regardless of origin, slowly webcrawling for answers to defy environments. Man's invent of artificial memory opened new floodgates to a dangerous system of parallel thought.

Inevitably stars die, the sun eats earth and our miniscule chance at answering these questions millions of years past was selfishly spoiled in human comfort. So many hints to the next step at solving existence are available, we're too blind to acknowledge them. I discovered the next step but I'll let you decode my rambling in hopes you'll understand too.
>>
>>24349413
Babby's first existential crisis
>>24350121
Great job saying nothing in five paragraphs, o wise one.
>>
>>24350121
This guy gets it.

Ignorance is happyness, learning is suffering.
>>
File: 1446892946216.jpg (297 KB, 725x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446892946216.jpg
297 KB, 725x1080
>>24349115
if you can slap on extreme neediness(For validation, attention or otherwise) rage and destructive behavior you should get checked for BPD
>>
>>24350121
ok fail
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.