[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to own a Dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4563456.jpg (40 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
4563456.jpg
40 KB, 500x412
Is it pretty fun?
>>
dogs are filthy, unclean animals
>>
ofcourse, but a puppy on the otherhand can be not so fun, id advise getting an adult dog that way you can get straight to being best friends instead of enduring the whole puppy stage
>>
>>24349072
Hello Mohammad
>>
High maintenance and noisy. Normies best friend.
>>
>>24349094
fuck off faglord, dogs are notoriously dirty animals. cat mustardrace
>>
It's great.
Dogs learn, socialize and bond. The trade-off their high maintenance: you need to give them daily attention, take them for long walks and pretty much raise them like a child that will always need your care.
If you're willing to put the effort go for it.
But if you're a lazy faggot just get a cat instead.
>>
File: 1447570325083.jpg (56 KB, 431x592) Image search: [Google]
1447570325083.jpg
56 KB, 431x592
>>24349046
>wake up, dog is happy to see you
>morning cuddles
>eat breakfast together
>comfy morning walk, get fresh air
>shitpost and play vidya while cuddling for the rest of the day
>>
>>24349046
>>24349601
This. I wouldn't trade it for the world, OP. It's definitely fun, especially how they react to novel events / things. My dog is legitimately my best friend; she's snuggling with me right now. We're comfy.
>>
they're pretty awesome. i wouldn't advice having one if you live in a city though. especially little dogs because they shit and piss so much, due to their small intestines and bladders. this is one of the reasons i only own big dogs. it's just a pain in the ass having to always walk them when they have to go to the bathroom instead of just letting them out back.
>>
>>24349122
>muh cat's are clean
>have to have a shit filled box in your house that you have to clean out and refill with cat litter, while the filthy litter gets spread around the house because it was trapped between the cats finger thingies

lol cut the shit. i've owned cats and i've seen how supposedly clean, and low maintenance they are.
>>
you are purchasing yourself depression in 13 years
>>
>>24349701
They are pretty low maintenance and clean if you let them spend 90% of their time outside. Shit my cat even feeds itself half the time.

>>24349046
Dogs are great, but they are a lot of responsibility. If you are a NEET who gets tired walking to the refrigerator. The only pet you should own are fish. Otherwise you'll get a dog, ignore it, let it get fat and then it dies. You have to go outside several times a day to keep your dog happy. It makes the shutin lifestyle impossible unless you just don't give a shit.
>>
>>24349046
It's a lot of work (depending on the breed) but it's rewarding. I love teaching my dog tricks, it makes me feel happy. Getting a dog also helped me be more active, I can't just sit and shitpost all day because she needs to be walked and played with.

>>24349072
Only if you're a shit owner.
>>
Its like a starter child before you raise a child.
You raise it
bathe it
feed it
show it where to poop
and lock it up so it doesn't wander off and get hit by a truck.

Over time it will gain loyalty to you, and you two will be bonded. Hell, maybe it'll become your best friend someday.

Cats are relatively similar but cheaper, less messy, and don't expect bravery out of them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.