[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born in small town >I mean small and isolated >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Atlanta_marquee.jpg (49 KB, 673x263) Image search: [Google]
Atlanta_marquee.jpg
49 KB, 673x263
>Born in small town
>I mean small and isolated
>the whole world lives in cities and visits other cities
>People born in la visit NYC Chicago Miami and shit
>No one here leaves ever unless it's going to another small town rural dump
>Everybody I've ever seen or heard of either stays here or goes to some low income farm shit
>refuse to not live in NYC or la or some other major city
>If I want to be the first person to leave this shit hole I have to go be homeless and kill whatever demon is trapping me in this hillbilly fuxkhole

Wish me luck bros
>>
I moved to a big city from a small town, Don't make the same mistake, it's not worth it.
>>
Grew up in the city.

It sucks. There's a lot of niggers. I wish I lived on a mountain in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>24349040
It is worth it your just gay poor unmotivated and should've stayed in your containment swamp
>>
>>24349107
>Nothing to do
>Bland atmosphere
>Everything is miles away
>No one know each-other

It fucking sucks and it's boring in big cities. I have money but I struggle to find things that are genuinely interesting and since I moved I left behind all my friends and relatives so there's no one to hang out with. I'd rather go back to my bumfuck nowhere village.
>>
File: 1415321409617.png (112 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1415321409617.png
112 KB, 316x400
>>24348955
l'm with you on that. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>24349309
Take away all your money and go rough it out and see if you feel better
>>
>>24349309
This. I'd rather live in the country and have space to do my own thing and room to breath than live in an overcrowded city packed with thugs and shit. Plus the night life scene is totally overblown unless you're a chad or a drug addict.
Take it from someone who's lived in the city his whole life. I wish I lived out in the mountains or something. >>24349061 has the right idea.
>>
>small town kids dreaming of life in the metropol
>city kids wanting to move out to the sticks and getting an acre slice of their own pie

Funny.
>>
>>24348955
>>24349107

you are fucking retarded, living in a big city is dogshit, your living space is cramped, lack of vegetation, every shit you do can piss of your neighbours and there isn't any privacy outside, most people are rude and you don't want anything to do with them either, permanent noise, it gets boring after the first trip to the mall, etc.
>>
>>24349351
I was a poor piece of shit for a long time, like farming my own food type of poor, strangely enough I was happier like that.
>>
>>24349479
Dude do you know what it's like to never see anything but cold winter snow stacked up 3 feet high and everywhere you go you see nothing but millions of dead trees and broken down shacks in the woods

I wouldn't mind living like an hour outside of Honolulu or something. But 2 hours from a city that's only got one mall and 200k people in it. Like come on.
>>
>>24349593

I lived in a village or something with 6000 people, I'm sorry you are surrounded by dead trees and shacks, but in my place it was cozy and the forest was literally besides our home

then I moved to some big city for uni and realized it's shit and that I hate living in it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.