[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Holocaust justified? Yes, I'm seriously asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
Was the Holocaust justified?

Yes, I'm seriously asking /r9k/ this.
>>
>>24348795
that pic is really powerful

the holocaust is so far-removed from how we think now. in america anyway.

simply making the jews *leave* germany would seem absolutely insane. but actively murdering them is such a mind-boggling, impossible scenario. but then murdering *6 million* of them? an actual fucking nightmare. it's definitely one of those things, for me, that seems *more* horrific as i learn more about it.

>no not justified at all
>>
>>24348795
No more than the killing of the bosnians or the Armenians or the massacres the khmer did.

The holocaust is neither unique nor special.
It's just one out of many.
>>
>>24348795
To those who commited it yes, being evil is all a matter of perspective.
>>
>>24348894
>. but actively murdering them is such a mind-boggling, impossible scenario
That's because it didn't happen.
>>
>>24348795
Yes. What some people might not realize, is that directly before world war 2 a group of Jewish communists attemtped an overthrow of Germany's government and engaged in warfare to try and reach their goals. The holocaust was Hitler's way of saying "fuck you faggots next time don't do shit like that." It's the same as carpet bombing the middle east because mudslimes engaged in terrorism in another country.
>>
>>24348943
Yes, but razing the middle east to the ground is not justified.
>>
File: 1420608168659.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1420608168659.png
108 KB, 400x381
>"WW2 was horrible, 6 million Jews died and millions of others as well"
>>
>>24348954
As far as WW2 war crimes go, both Japan and the US have Germany beat quite easily.
>>
>>24348943
>autists [might] actually believe this
>>
>>24348943
No, I tell that this false because actually said "jewish communists"
>>
>>24348950
>It's not justified
When you have a religion that breeds violence and hatred towards others then yes it is. Sometimes the best way to stop an infection is to cut it off at the source to prevent further infections and spreading.
>>>/rediit/
>>
>>24349004
Not him but I'm more reddit
>>
>>24348975
>>24349003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks3/the-nazi-rise-to-power/effects-of-ww1-on-germany/the-german-revolution-of-1918/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319
>redditors actually don't believe this
>>
>>24349004
These retalition strikes accomplish nothing and only harm people most likely unrelated to the war effort of ISIS. Besides, they also legitimize ISIS, since they are an act of war.

Violence is not the goal of war.
Killing people is not the goal of war, not the goal of terrorism.

War is nothing more than applied diplomacy.
>>
>>24348974
What did the U.S. do? Not even trying to sound like that, the history books never touch on that as you'd imagine.
>>
What if instead of killing the jews had nazis recruited them to fight for germany? That would have been like 2 million men?

Also less troops occupied on the camps. Could that have changed something?
>>
>>24349093
Nukes, two of them, when they really weren't needed.
Butchering two cities full of civillians over a field weapon test is really disgusting.

>>24349096
Nobody ever said that the nazis weren't retards.
>>
>>24348943
>spartacist rising of 1918
>"directly before world war 2"
>1918
>directly before 1939

just read one fucking book, God damn, please
>>
>>24349093

Nuclear weapons.

> you can argue Hiro was justified
> but why not give an opportunity to surrender before Nagasaki?
>>
>>24349093
Nuclear weapons and literally burning whole cities to the ground.
>>
>>24349147
>abloo
Fucking japs could have gotten worse. The only reasons why it wasn't Germany that got the double deuce supreme is because japs were yellow like corn and were way out in the ocean instead of right in the middle of shitcountry. America and I win.
>>
>>24349189
Well, yeah.
It took too much effort to fuck over Japan proper, even though they did get it pretty bad.

Did you know that the Japanese constitution is written in English?
>>
>>24349093
Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Sure, it was war. But dropping nukes onto civilians who had virtually nothing to do with it except being the other side is just a whole nother step.
>>
>>24349117
>>24349147
Wow. I feel like an idiot now. All the years of learning about the war and I don't even think that the nukes were bad. Guess their agendas really do work. I'm still sympathetic towards the US though, I can't help it. Still wish that history would stop shitting on the nazis though, it's annoying hearing how bad they were but knowing deep down that I wasen't getting the whole truth.
>>
>>24349127
Calm your autism, 1918 does come before 1939. Because you know numerically 1918 comes directly before 1939.
>just read one fucking book, God damn, please
That's funny, pretty sure that I've read far more books on the subject then some fedora wearing redditor with his head shoved up his own ass has ever done.
>>
>>24349225
Don't get me wrong, the nazis were scum, but so was everyone involved in WW2.
>>
>>24349234
>he's read books
>>
What is the best country involved in ww2 European theater and why is it Finland?
>>
No, unless you're a fascist.
>>
Entirely

>>24349760
>he thinks fascist is an insult
>>
File: 623462.jpg (276 KB, 666x852) Image search: [Google]
623462.jpg
276 KB, 666x852
Why are NEETs/neckbeards so often neo-nazi's "natsocs". Why aren't the superior people of society redpilled?
>>
>>24350081
Why is it allowed to be that fat?
>>
>>24350009
I'm not using it as an insult at all, but I can see why you'd think that way. I should have specified.

I'm saying most people probably wouldn't find the actions Hitler took reasonable in any capacity. But a prominent segment of the population, those with fascistic ideals, would probably see them as entirely justified.

I'm pretty uninformed when it comes to fascism though so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>24348941
>it never happened
Go visit a concentration camp for once.
>>
>>24350373
How when they're all shut down?
>>
>>24348795
Nope. No death is justified.
>>
Assuming nazi propaganda accurately depicts reality?
maybe, probably not, still.
>>
>>24348795
The Jews had their chance to leave, they were insistent on being part of a country they were no longer welcome (for good reason).

They shouldn't have killed them, but options became very limited.
>>
You guys realize the holocaust never happened right? It's a Soviet Propoganda tool.

Initially it was claimed that all 20 something camps had gas chambers. As they were inspected, that claim was debunked one by one. Eventually the only concentration camps that were never inspected were those in Poland on the other side of the Berlin wall. And these just happen to be the 6 camps where all the killings supposedly took place. After the wall fell, we are still not allowed to inspect them, because that would be holocaust denial, a serious crime that will land you in prison in 14 countries.

Even the camps where the official story tells us no gassings took place had Zyclon B. This was a common insecticide used to delouse the clothing of the prisoners, who were covered in lice which was spreading a horrific typhus epidemic that killed tens of thousands. Prisoners heads were shaved, and their clothing fumigated periodically.

The pictures of starving prisoners are a result of Allied bombing near the end of the war which cut off supply lines to the camps, resulting in widespread starvation.

Prisoners were actually well cared for. I'll bet you didn't know Auschwitz had a soccer team? Or a drama club? Or a camp currency minted specifically for the prisoners to buy cigarettes and alcohol at the camp commissary?

The "gas chambers" put on display to tourists are actually Soviet mock ups designed for propaganda purposes. They are totally implausible and wouldn't practically function as gas chambers (not hermetically sealed. No spark-proof lighting to prevent the gas from exploding).

Tests were done by scientists on the walls of several of the "gas chambers" (illegally), and found absolutely no trace of Zyclon b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
>>
>>24348795
It depends on who you are and where your interests stand.
>>
>>24350793
>spot the jew
>>
>>24349117
The nukes were needed. The estimated death toll for the US undertaking an amphibious invasion of Japan would have been around one million soldiers not to mention two million Japanese or more. And I'm trying to be biased towards the US either. They were pretty brutal with their German bombing campaigns and reportedly Eisenthower's death camps.
>>
>>24351843
One would've been enough.
And not even one aimed at a civillian city.

Really the second one was just "guys, we accidentally built one nuke too many how about we throw that one on the nips too?"
>>
>>24350738
Haha u funny bloke. They are still open.Just not operating.
>>
File: shilling merchant jew.jpg (82 KB, 532x581) Image search: [Google]
shilling merchant jew.jpg
82 KB, 532x581
This entire thread.

very good goyims!
>>
File: 1446877589329.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1446877589329.png
226 KB, 620x670
>holohoax
>happening
Yes, goys, keep at it.
>>
i'm pretty sure there are more holocaust survivors than there were jews in Europe prior to WW2.

makes you think.
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (82 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
82 KB, 599x425
>>24348894
this pic is more powerful
>>
File: 1435953258926.png (142 KB, 411x480) Image search: [Google]
1435953258926.png
142 KB, 411x480
>>24350793
What a nice goy!
>>
>>24351781
That's pretty smart dude
>>
>>24351817
>>24353989
I'm not jew. Trust me when I say that no death is justifiable. If it was, I would be killing right now and you too.
>>
File: holohoax.jpg (60 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
60 KB, 400x309
>I feel so bad for the six gorillion innocent Jews who were brutally murdered by those evil Germans!

Top kek.
>>
File: 1421356270353.png (79 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1421356270353.png
79 KB, 375x444
>>24348894
>murdering *6 million* of them?
They didn't actually murder 6 million though. Probably an order of magnitude less. Good job on being a docile goy.
>>
The holocaust has been heavily exaggerated by the Jews. Ever since it happened kikes have been reminding us of the "6 million" (which, it wasn't, those numbers are false). The gassing, the ovens, all but lies. Also the state of the concentration camps were BS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qa17q_4IvQ

Yes it was justifiable. Hitler was right about the Jews. They are evil. Look at what they are doing to Europe now.
>>
>>24355269
Oy vey, this post is like another Shoah!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.