[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can date rape be motivated out of love? For example, if person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: og3123201505152106318.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
og3123201505152106318.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
Can date rape be motivated out of love?

For example, if person A is in love with person B but person B doesn't love person A back. Person A wants to hug, kiss, and have sex with person B but this love isn't reciprocated. So person A decide to use pills that make person B unconscious and unable to remember the sex.

I think there was one person here who did something similar to a girl. But he only cuddled her (I think?) and carried her back to her room afterwards.
>>
That sounds so romantic, I'd love to get drugged up and raped by a guy I had no interest in whatsoever. It would prove just how much he loved me.
>>
>>24348704
No, that's called rape.
>>
>>24348704
The amount of sheer retardation it took to write this is having me laugh so fuckin hard.

OP, the next time some faggot like me fucks you in the asshole because you're incapable of loving him but he loves you, lmk how it feels to be loved so much.
>>
a very narcissistic version of love. You only care about your wants and desires and not the other person.
>>
File: 1.jpg (405 KB, 1436x841) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
405 KB, 1436x841
>>24348704
OP here. I found the thread where anon falls in love with a girl and spikes her drink then cuddles her.

its pic related
>>
>>24348753
>>24348774
The standard narrative is that rape is about power, not sex or love.

My hypothesis is that at least some of those who commit date rape are doing it for reasons of love rather than hatred.

Why is my theory retarded?
>>
That's infatuation or obsession, not love. If you love someone, you wouldn't do things to them without their consent.
>>
>>24349014
You're catching flack because of your word choice.

I would rearrange your question to say, "Is it possible that some rapes are committed because the rapist desires romantic intimacy with the victim?" because to use the word love (and all that it implies) creates an oxymoron.
>>
>>24349014
You just worded it wrong. But I get what you mean. I think it happens most of the time, how often do you hear about haterapes compared to regular "I find you attractive so I'll drug you" rapes?
>>
>>24349045
If one loves someone, do they not desire romantic intimacy?

If one desires romantic intimacy with someone, do they not love them?
>>
>>24349266
No because It's possible to love someone platonically or because they might know that romantic intimacy is not what the person they love wants.

No because it's possible to be desire romantic intimacy for reasons other than love, such as because of infatuation or obsession or loneliness or even curiosity.
>>
>>24348738
Not sure if sarcastic. If not, it would probably only be romantic for you if the person was already good looking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.