[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DOUBLESTANDARDS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: hf.jpg (50 KB, 637x720) Image search: [Google]
hf.jpg
50 KB, 637x720
#DOUBLESTANDARDS!
>>
>>24348310
Cool thread, but check this 7
>>
They're implying he's a drunk but cmon, a dude that size would barely have a buzz after 3 beers.
>>
The men who complain about women being hairy/unshaven are the ones who groom themselves, not the hairy ones. That wouldn't make men look like hypocrites though so lies are used instead.
>>
>>24348344
i'm 230lbs and 8 shots gets me only tipsy
>>
>>24348373
this
I can drink a 1/5th in a night and need more booze and i weigh 185
>>
>>24348310

Has any man ever said this in the history of the universe?

>"I was about to bang this chick but it was like she hadn't shaved in 3 days! eeewww"
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with armpit and pubic hair on girls

I'll pass on leg hair though
>>
If he's so wrong, then where is her boyfriend?

Obviously, if it's ok, then she would be in a relationship, right?
>>
>>24348446
>There is literally nothing wrong with armpit hair on girls

fag
>>
Ah yes, the
>I AM SILLY
argument

at least it's only 1 panel
>>
I'd bet a grand this artist wouldnt date a guy who didnt have a beard and chest hair
>>
Change the hairy drunk guy to another female and you have reality.
>>
File: 1432646720336.png (31 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1432646720336.png
31 KB, 633x758
>>24348531

Chest hair is a requirement? I always shave mine.
>>
>body hair on women is just fine and should be acceptable

>look at this GROSS HAIRY MAN, look how silly and gross he is
>>
>>24348570
A+
robot robot robot pls no robot
>>
i'm a femanon and I have gone years without shaving my armpits or my legs and I'm pretty sure nobody gave a shit desu
>>
That guy has some juicy forearms and massive arms' Also his body hair and build screams hightest. Dude is way out of that bitche's league.
>>
>>24348600
I give a shit.

Here is 1 shit.
>[FROM: Me]
>>
>>24348643
thanks anon i'm gonna print it out and put it on my small victories shelf
>>
>>24348310

The difference is women are attracted to hair on dudes and have said so for centuries and men have said they are attracted to less hair on women.

And women never admit to hairiness being unattractive until this all the sudden. Because they won't admit how much they judge on looks. So if she wanted my ass to shave, she could of spoken up about it before going full tumblr about the issue.

>>24348422

Do you think people make up self-criticisms and then project them onto other people? Like I like to say that people hate me, but no one has ever actually told me they hate me.

Basically we project our own self-criticism like it's coming from some one else, not us. Or over blow something someone said way out of proportion.

>>24348355

This too. I'm clean person. I don't shave my body hair because I barely have it though. But I wouldn't care if I got a qt gf and she asked me to shave my pit and ball hair. I'm not emotionally attached to it. I'm not a woman.
>>
>>24348555

This too. It's like they take any criticism they give each other and pretend it's coming from us instead.
>>
>>24348665
Please do so and post a picture so I can make sure you got the right one I sent.
>>
Body hair is disgusting in general and should be either hidden or shaved off. Humans are repulsive desu senpai.
>>
the real question we should all be asking ourselves is why this man has a nipple on his elbow
>>
>>24348743
his fingers too
>>
I don't have a problem with girls having body hair.
I don't really give a fuck what liberal sluts I don't want a relationship with do with their bodies.

The part that bothers me is how it's just another attempt at getting attention.
I know a couple of girls who don't shave their armpits, and they always wear shirts with no sleeves despite not wearing things that often before, pose with their arms up far more than they ever did before, and one of them even fucking dyed it blue.
Any time a guy's body hair is mentioned, it turns into "OMG I have armpit hair too, let's compare armpit hair, that's right, I'm a girl and I have armpit hair, don't hit on me silly boys!".

Also
>body hair is natural, get used to it!
>please excuse me while I slather makeup all over my face to hide all of my natural imperfections
>>
just another feminist victim fantasy, did this really merit a thread?
>>
>>24348748
not only that, the arm he's using to point at her with is missing the most of the arm

he only has his shoulder and forearm.

This picture is very triggering
>>
>>24348776
>body hair is natural, get used to it!
>farting is natural, get used to it!
>shitting and pissing everywhere is natural, get used to it!
>killing your own species is natural, get used to it!
>burying your babies in the sand and abandoning them is natural, get used to it!!!!!!!
>>
>>24348373
I'm 115kg and it takes me at least 12 cans(full size not murrican size) to get drunk
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.