[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to get fucked in the ass? I want to experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How does it feel to get fucked in the ass? I want to experience it but I'm afraid it will hurt.
>>
>>24348226
Well, do you mean from another dude, or just fucked with like, a toy or something?
>>
>>24348226
If you aren't ready for it can really hurt, but if you do it right its the best orgasm, total body tingling and involuntary shaking tier.
>>
>>24348248
From a guy. I think I'm bicurious or whatever they call it.
>>
File: Bouncingdicks.gif (2 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
Bouncingdicks.gif
2 MB, 500x245
It's all about your mindset, anon. If you REALLY want something inside you then it'll feel wonderful. If you try to force it then it's going to just be uncomfortable.

If you're desperate to get used like a cumdump or if you get off on the idea of making yourself feel good with your ass while watching your cock flop around you're gonna feel amazing.
>>
>>24348298
Well, find a guy who's willing to start slow. Some guys just wanna ram it in there, and that shit hurts without prep
>>
>>24348338
How do you make it not hurt? Even fingers hurt my ass
>>
File: 1408442610676.jpg (632 KB, 1210x1194) Image search: [Google]
1408442610676.jpg
632 KB, 1210x1194
Feels good, man. Just remember 3 things:

Cleaning, preferably with an enema
Stretch and take it slow with your fingers
Lube, lots of lube. This isn't the time to go cheap with it.

Getting rimmed is very pleasant too.
>>
>>24348383
Lube and being horny helps. Eventually your butt will tingle and relax when you're horny, and then you'll be receptive to buttslut training
>>
>>24348383
Lots of lube and easing into it. Start with one finger and slowly work up to however many you're comfortable with.
>>
>>24348383
gotta train it as well as learn to relax your sphincter
>>
Hmm, if I let him do it it would be more of a reward than anything, because I am pretty curious, I'll see what happens, cheers for the help
>>
>>24348395
more like this plz n thnx
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.