[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else wishes they could be a psychopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1789x2429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1789x2429
Who else wishes they could be a psychopath?
>>
File: 1428776692217.png (414 KB, 719x626) Image search: [Google]
1428776692217.png
414 KB, 719x626
>wishes
>>
>>24347970

You mean like the guys in ISIS? Nope. Don't wanna hellfire missile up the ass.
>>
>>24348053
No, I mean like the chappie I posted a picture of.
>>
>>24348053

He obviously meant like L Ron Hubbard. Hence the picture.

And yes, I do. Psychopathy sounds fucking amazing. You can hop on a train and go to wherever the fuck you want without considering the consequences, dangers, or ramifications. You can charm people into letting you leech off of them. You can talk to anyone without feeling any anxiety or apprehension. You have little to no nerves, so you can live any life you want without hesitating or being afraid. It sounds fucking amazing.
>>
>>24347970
I actually am a diagnosed psychopath and frankly it's not all it's cracked up to be. You hear about the incredible or violent ones, but a lot of us are just basically minding our own business.

I've never felt what I assume contentment is like. I'll never love someone. It's a benefit in a way, it attracts people but only until they realize what you're actually like. I've never had a relationship more than 3 months because they start to sense that they don't mean much to me. If I could do it all over and choose, I would just be normal.
>>
>>24348192
Yeah well you've had relationships. And your manipulation game is off dude
>>
>>24348192
My neighbor's like that. One time one of his friends showed up pissed off as hell, I'm assuming he got fucked over or something. They got into a fight briefly before the dude left.

We get along well but there's always a feeling that he's not really "there". He's cold and calculating, and he's screwed me over a couple of times. Taking money and lying to my face like nothing happened (he wasn't aware I knew).
He reminds me of a shark. Even has the beady little eyes.
>>
>>24348209
It's not that's the thing. If you've ever known psychopaths personally you know that most of us don't have many really strong minded friends. Our long term relationships tend to be not too clever, because in my experience smart people like me quicker but realize what I am quicker. Dumb people just never figure it out. The thing is dumb people are boring so I'm basically constantly rotating though groups of people
>>
>>24347970
I don't have to wish because I am one.
>>
>>24348328
Boy you guys are really coming out of the woodwork :^)
>>
>>24348399
huh wat
>>
>>24347970
I'm a sociopath.

Like >>24348192 said, I don't imagine it's too much different to being "normal". Relationships and friendships are usually just past-times, just games where I convince (almost always a female) someone that I'm the most interesting person in the world, I can do no wrong, and then I'll break it off when I'm bored of that personality I created.

It does get frustrating because I am aware of how shallow and hollow my existence is, yet I know the alternative is delusion.
>>
>>24347970
If you want to be a psychopath then congrats you already are one
>>
psychopathy is a legitimate mental disorder, anon
>>
>>24348267
>Confusing a psychopath with a scumbag
Gg kid
>>
File: Minami.Chiaki.full.377456.jpg (389 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Minami.Chiaki.full.377456.jpg
389 KB, 600x1000
>>24348449
I don't keep any long term relationships because i like to lie to people in very bizarre and obscure (ie convincing an old boss i had 3 children when i really don't have any) ways that are so over the top the person i'm lying to would never actually think i'm lying.

What am i?
I don't even know why i do it either - i just like manipulating people, it's not even really a chore anymore my lies automatically string together providing backgrounds and supporting details
>>
File: DEVILISH.jpg (66 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
DEVILISH.jpg
66 KB, 470x595
>>24347970
It wouldn't get rid of the pain. In fact, it would just make it worse. It would only benefit you if you're a highly intelligent psycho/sociopath. Even then, you still need to have the right connections and/or be extraordinarily cunning if you want to make it. Wagecuking at a 9-5 job simply won't do.
>>
File: fff.png (866 KB, 1340x816) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
866 KB, 1340x816
>>24349737
No emotions = no pain
>>
>>24349654
we all have mental disorders here. at least psychopathy is a useful one
>>
>>24349723
And you also like anime.
An Hirohito, pl0x.
>>
>>24349737
I am 140 Iq you stupid baka
>>
i do not wish i was a psychopath. my brother has aspd and honestly i feel really bad for him. believe me its not something that you want to have and its not something that people will think youre cool for having.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 103x103) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 103x103
>>24349878
well yeah
They're other people renditions of personalities
It's like looking into a mirror and seeing a happy anime girl
>>
>>24349809
People with ASPD don't have zero emotions, retard. ASPD isn't like it is in the movies.
>>
>>24349898
>people wont think your cool meme

I don't even care about other people while not being a psychopath
>>
File: plebs.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
>>24349809
No. Psychopaths and sociopaths both experience emotions, they just don't give a shit about other people's emotions. It's not that they're incapable of sympathizing with others, they just place their emotions and themselves above all else. They're perfectly capable of understanding how others feel, and some of them often exploit this to manipulate people for personal gain(and some end up in prison). You can't just suddenly decide to be a psychopath. You're either one or you're not.
>>
File: vvvvvv.png (320 KB, 486x462) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvv.png
320 KB, 486x462
>>24349911
It was supposed to be satirical/sarcastic but failed
I was referencing pain as an anatomical reaction to bodily damage and emotions as a metaphysical thing that can't be touched
>>
>>24349897
Then why are you on 4chan, shitposting on an autistic desperate beta virgin cukold whiteknight board?
>>
What's up with these daily "me life be shit, me wanna be psychopath cuz me be tired of feeling feels waaaahhh" threads?

>gimme super powers so my life wud be nice
Fucking faggots, all of you.
>>
>>24349950
Because I am smart but lazy you turkey :^) I have my degree so I will ride the NEET wave as long as possible now
>>
File: konata_vector_by_x__zero__x.png (498 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
konata_vector_by_x__zero__x.png
498 KB, 600x614
>>24348449
respond to my post please
>>24349723
>>
>>24349935
So what you are saying is you cannot become jaded and learn how to manipulate people?
>>
>>24349935
>It's not that they're incapable of sympathizing with others
wrong, this is the literal definition of a psychopath
>>
I became a sociopath through traumatic childhood experiences. It is no fun. I can't profit from my lack of emphatic because I'm studying to become a surgeon.
>>
File: p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg (64 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p185267_b_v7_ac.jpg
64 KB, 480x720
>>24350023
Is your name rudy by chance?
If so, stay away from the hookers - they get you killed by your brother.
>>
>>24350023
take patients' organs without their consent and sell them on the black market
>>
>>24350013
They "can" sympathize with others, they just see no point in it and view it as completely counterproductive.

>"Why help that worthless faggot when I can have more for me?"
>>
>>24349997
I'm not sure, considering how socio/psycho-pathy usually develops during early childhood.
>>
>>24350043
Kek'd

>>24350050
I don't want to go to jail and I live in a small country where the police will find you immediately because everything's controlled. Plus, when someone dissappears it is all over the news in the whole country.
>>
>>24350043
Rudy was his fake name, his real one is Brian Moser
>>
>>24350056
i.e. they can't
>>
>>24347970
If I wished that I would be one.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.