[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this board want to fuck and have relationships with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n8o0sf11r11rdonvoo1_1280.gif (873 KB, 1005x897) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8o0sf11r11rdonvoo1_1280.gif
873 KB, 1005x897
How does this board want to fuck and have relationships with women but at the same time wish they don't exist??
>>
>>24347196
There are two very different types of people who post. Those who despise women and those who just want a gf.
>>
We hate the game, not the player.

Well I mean okay we hate the player too but we blame the game for making them that way.
>>
Ever heard of tsundere?
>>
>>24347221
>Those who despise women and those who just want a gf.
And there is a huge overlapping between these two.
>>
>>24347196
Your mind can want two contradictory things at the same time. This is why robots suffer.
>>
>>24347299
This is the correct answer. Just a bunch of tsunderay boys.
>>
I just want a qt gf to hold me at night
>>
>>24347936
Well too bad my man. We both are apparently not good enough. Time to grab a hobby and be the best at it
>>
because woman don't appreciate longevity and don't have a sense of solidarity and companionship, at least not in 2015

the main point of relationship for them is what can you bring to the table, period.
>>
>>24347927
It's not like i want you to be my gf or anything b-baka.
>>
>>24347196
>How does this board want to fuck and have relationships with women but at the same time wish they don't exist??

I want to have a nice, loving relationship with a nice girl, I wish the vile cunts that are modern day women did not exist.
>>
>>24347196
i think because this board isnt actually misogynist, but actually misanthropist. it just that people are not attracted to men and therefore dont care about them as much and dont talk about them

i think people here hate all other people because theyre social outcasts and other people reject them and dont love them and not having a gf is the prime embodiment of this problem

its a fox & grapes situation but people here actually admit to wanting the grapes
>>
>>24348116
true, why wouldn't you hate people when everyone are automatically converted to social currency, being an outcast and popular are two different things that stem from either lack of social currency to abundance of that currency.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.