[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As if all the Paris posts weren't enough, this normie piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
As if all the Paris posts weren't enough, this normie piece of trash appeared on Facebook. Note how these vile people walk all over the civilised people in these discussions.

These people are digusting, and they are the real problem with the world today.
>>
>>24346699

>Don't comment grr!

Fascism in action
>>
>>24346699
Lanna pls go, how are you any different from her
>>
>>24346699
She's actually right, though
>>
>N if u sook
??????
>>
>>24346699
Hi spurg turd, I can tell its you because your echolalia follows you like the smell of shit.
take your meme garbage back to redit
>>
>>24347987
And if you sook.
Sook is Australian/English slang for cry. The more you know
>>
>>24347944

To a point, though she's brainwashed in a different way so it's just sad.
>>
>>24347944
exactly anon
>>
Skin color and religious background is now a problem? In these 'tolerant times'?

>Uh, oh.
>>
>>24346699
>Muslim religion

Although she's kinda right if I understand the gist of what she's trying to say.
>>
The only reason anyone is listening to this girl is because shes prettier than the average girl
>>
Also I was fine with her expressing her extreme views which if you believe most of them you haven't looked up all of the facts.
But the fact that she just resorted to cussing that person in the comment section just makes her a piece of trash that guys put up with in the hopes of being able to fuck her.
>>
File: isispassportslol.jpg (57 KB, 720x917) Image search: [Google]
isispassportslol.jpg
57 KB, 720x917
>>24346699

g-rjgpordtprtm[htr
>>
>>24346699
Im sure theres a completely reasonable explanation for it all.
Judging by how the world tends to work, im guessing they are telling 60 percent truth, 20 percent lies of omission and 20 percent actual lies in every event
Of course! Its set up by da ebil gubmint!!
Show me any evidence whatsoever that x shadowy organisation with some scary right wing motive false flagged it. Fucking seriously
>>
>>24349223
She isn't. You shouldn't blame refugees as a whole, but the Islamic State is most certainly fundamentalist Islam, and they have a religious agenda and ideology.
>>
>>24346699
The passport probably was planted, but by the bomber himself. It would be in the interest of the terrorists to foster discontent between the french and refugees, it would drive more to extremism. Muslims are pretty much kikes, look up taqiya

t. neo-nazi
>>
>>24347944 This & This >>24348073
I completely agree with what she's saying.
I'm really liberal, hate the shit women do, but they make useful allies because beta's put up with their bullshit, and Chad's realize women aren't worth persuading.
If a man or beta said something like this he would get humbled within a second.
So at least she is using her pussy-pass for something good.
>>24349285
Except she's not, that's just what our dick tells us.
It lies.
>>
>>24349344
The only people i find expressing the belief that it was a false flag op are muslims.

Muslims have this constant seiged mentality that puts their minds in defense mode all the time when talking about their religion. They can never accept the fact that their religion really is violent and nonsensical. Everything bad about their religion is explained away as either mistranslation, being out of context, or jewish/christian lies. Whenever a muslim group does something bad, they immediately think that they're jewish shills. They're sort of like /pol/, but imagine if a great majority of 1/5th of the world's population thinks like that.

what's so hard about believing that a gunman carried his passport, or that the passport survived the blast. I understand the bit about being critical, but straight away muslims always think about this grand conspiracy of destroying islam whenever shit like this happens
>>
>>24349456
only the shia which is the minority believe in that majority sunni don't. look it up that's the first thing it says when you google taqiya
>>
>>24349528
Why should we take in refugees? Seriously. Im yet to hear a convincing reason other than 'its the right thing to do' or 'free slave labour'
>>
Except in many ways she is 100% correct.

Seriously I am dissapointed in you guys. You'd think that some of the cold logical reasoning and free time you guys have would have led you to understand just what is happening in the middle east.

The US is literally going HAM in there. They have done everything they can to their heart's desire. Every country they have fucked around with has some kind of strategic importance or valuable resources. And ISIS? Just like Al-Qaeda they were the creation of American intelligence agencies. I don't mean to say that the US micromanages these organizations, but they cleverly fund and keep track of them using proxies and what-not. Do you shitheads honestly think they didn't know about the Paris attacks? You're delusional if you think an attack organized to that scale couldn't be detected by detected in advance by surveillance.

Also, think about this. If ISIS truly was some genuine organization that wishes to conquer and spread in the middle east, why do to the effort of pissing off and galvanizing the West? What possible strategic advantage does that bring? Trust me, ISIS is a tool the US uses, which is why they are "strategically" bombing them in Syria to funnel them to Assad.

Anyway I will stop my ramblings, its hard to type all this on the phone
>>
>>24347944
No she's not. fucking mudslimes made the decision to blow up those people, stop pushing the blame onto America you fucking coward.
>>
ask her how many refugees she's letting live with her
>>
>>24349630
No she's not. You're a fucking tool who beleives in the bullshit "AMERICA IS EVIL" idea because you want to feel smart. There was no war for oil, do you even know what that would look like?

They are fucking maniacs and no amount of pushing the blame onto America will save you when they choose to blow up your city next. You fucking coward.
>>
Fuck women, they are all solipsistic trash, and fuck Islam too, only barbarians believe in that shit.
>>
>>24346699
America built Al Qaeda in Iraq and then ISIS by disbanding the Iraqi army after Saddam was toppled. The core military leadership of ISIS were junior officers of the Iraqi army pre 2003.
>>
>>24349606
There is no reason except good karma.
We are at war with syria. We are bombing them. If we give an open border to syrians who want to come over its obvious that people working for ISIS will take advantage of it.
Secondly its expensive as fuck.
Thirdly it will breed out whites and Christendom but if you say that park they just call you a racist.

These people just think money falls from the sky and their country could never be invaded or taken from them.
>>
>>24349606
I actually think morally the USA has a responsibility for it since they created this mess.
As for Europe, people get overly paranoid about Islam and refugee's.

As for the amoral, legal, and practical reason:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees
>http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49da0e466.html

Many countries willing AGREED they can't and wont turn away certain types of refugee's (This doesn't include economic migrants, they may freely be turned away).

There is something called international laws.
All countries MUST follow these laws.
If you think these laws are wrong and immoral, then go and tell Iran and North Korea its okay for them to have nukes!
Hell lets let every country do what they want!!!!
Its only fair!

Fuck lets not even stop ISIS!!!!
Its only fair they get to do what they want!!!
Fuck international law!!!!

If there's ever a war in Europe you would be covered by the U.N. if you wanted to flee to Iran or Turkey for example.
>>
>>24349903
Your argument is that if you don't agree with one international law then you can't agree with any? That's just stupid and I hope you can see why. Law couldn't advance if this was the case.

Is there actually an international law that says you have to take in everyone who says they are refugees from a country you're at war with? I don't really know a lot about international laws.
>>
>>24349872
most correct post ITT

>>24349821
most underrated post ITT
>>
Fucking normies, it's not a small proportion

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
>>
>>24349805
>mudslimes
hello pol
>>
>>24349966
also want to add that america has a literal history of collusion with dictators and making lopsided deals

according to a study i just did 5 seconds ago, many conservatives don't give a shit about the paris attacks, or people in general. they just care about capitalism. if you're under 25 and you don't own a business and you're a conservative you're a literal dumbfuck pawn.
>>
>>24346699
>Fatah
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E
>>
>>24349805
>>24349839
>>24349327
>>24349356
Open source investigation into the ISIS false flag. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhW0o2ym8h8
>>
>>24346699
>your brain washed by the media
>I'm literally repeating what I've seen on the news and social media, and now if you disagree with me your scum
>look how smart I am guys XDDDDDDD
>>
>>24350113
Didn't you know? Each utterance of the word "sheeple" increases your IQ by ten points.
>>
This shit is why muzzies and their shit women need to be put to heel and their garbage countries bombed into oblivion. Islam cannot be dealt with, it has to be destroyed, because believe me, Islam wants to destroy you.
>>
>>24349951
>Your argument is that if you don't agree with one international law then you can't agree with any?
Its a hyperbole.
Obviously my point is that it is extremely dangerous to pick and choose what international laws we want to follow especially if a country agreed to do it beforehand and backs out.

If we allow this to happen whats going to happen is the powerful nations will use force, coercion, and bribery to get there way, effectively making the whole system ineffective and useless.

It also makes people completely lose faith in the UN and diplomacy.

Why would other countries follow UN law, if they know they would be fucked over if they lost their power?
This would create a mentality of fuck everyone else, I can get away with it as long as I have enough $$ and power, and I should because others would do the same to me.

>Is there actually an international law that says you have to take in everyone who says they are refugees from a country you're at war with?
Yes, A treaty, meaning Certain countries signed it, including Turkey Iran, and all of Europe.
Only certain types of refugee's not everyone, applies to countries in dark green, the ones in light green and grey don't count, they technically don't have to take anyone in because they either didn't sign or renew the treaty.
>>
>>24349951

>>24350152
Same guy.
I'm not an expert on law, but this is what others have told me, so my information may not be 100% correct.
The original treaty signed "Convention relating to the Status of Refugees" on 1951 only protected WW2 refugee's, in 1967 it was extended to remove those restrictions.

We SHOULD also DEFINITELY check the refugee's to make sure they're not radicals, we should also try to recruit them, and perhaps use them as spies or informants. The later suggestion isn't discrimination, its win/win situation, poor refugee's get money for a job, and we get more safety.
>>
>the world is rotting!
>you're all idiots!
>putting quotes around things for no reason!
>my parents did this!
>i speak for the innocent civilians because my parents had me in America!
>Ur

remember when you were an edgy, butthurt teenager? XDD
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.