[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will be completely bald by 25 >tfw you still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20151118_004819-1.jpg (548 KB, 1080x873) Image search: [Google]
20151118_004819-1.jpg
548 KB, 1080x873
>tfw you will be completely bald by 25
>tfw you still have a baby face but are losing hair like N old man
>tfw hair was your only redeeming attractive quality
>tfw your youth is being stolen prematurely

Who /recedinghairline/ here? I'm only 19 friends this is true misery.
>>
At least you have clear skin. My hairline is worse and my skin is horrible.
>>
Guys who have hair loss still look fine to me.
>>
large forehead and thinning hair and bad skin

i havent figured out what im going to do when i have to shave it all off. i dont know if i can go out in public
>>
who knows if you will go bald, some guys' hairline recedes a certain amount and stays the way more or less forever
>>
22, same sort of thing going on. Started around 19 too but i still have a full head of hair.
>>
File: jack-nicholson-1.jpg (16 KB, 280x379) Image search: [Google]
jack-nicholson-1.jpg
16 KB, 280x379
Whatever you do OP don't panic and shave it all off. A lot of people can rock the receded look better than the full bald
>>
I had to wear a comb over to cover my bald spot since I was 16.
Now I'm 22 and the comb over doesn't even cover it anymore

It's a feely kind of feel
>>
File: wcfwbw.jpg (156 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
wcfwbw.jpg
156 KB, 1333x2000
I've got some holes where my lovely fringe used to be. My entire top head is thinning pretty fast. The difference from 18 - 23 where I am now is nuts.
>>
>>24346654
Grow a badass beard and you'll be fine OP.
>>
>>24346897
That's the plan. I just hope my body allows my beard genetics to kick in before the hair completely goes to shit.
>>
guys I'm 18 and I got a haircut recently and noticed that my forehead is way larger than I last remembered. I keep having recurring panic attacks.
One day I convince myself I'm fine and that my forehead is the same size, the next day I fucking tear up while stopped at a red light and staring in the car mirror.

Jesus Christ I'll probably induce actual balding on myself by worrying like this.
>>
>>24347075
also I've been able to grow a gnarly beard since I was 16 so maybe that'll compensate if my hair is actually receding
>>
>>24346671
I'm glad I have hair over having bad skin.
>>
Consider hairpieces, OP. The normies will scream, but what they don't know can't hurt them.
>>
>>24346654
If that's a receding hairline I'm fucked my recession is fucking DEEP

Its given me psychosis and ptsd
>>
>>24346897
>tfw shit genetics
It's been 18 days and I can't even get a decent mustache.
I might get one by the end of the month though, but i'll never grow a beard probably. On the plus side, it's no pencil 'stache growing in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.