[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do SJW feel guilt for things they aren't actually responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: clickbait.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
Why do SJW feel guilt for things they aren't actually responsible for and can't actually fix, but no guilt for wrongdoings they commit against people around them?
>>
Why do you care what yeasties feel?
>>
>>24346530

Because masochism and self-flagellation are poor political philosophies that lead to people getting taken advantage of.
>>
>>24346595

SJWs are the ones taking advantage of others and manipulating them. Ignore and dismiss them, and their behavior will adjust eventually when nobody cares to engage them.
>>
>>24346653

Except there seems to be an unending supply of self-hating masochists eager to do their bidding.
>>
they're all basically drama queens who carry the collective weight of all the wrongdoings in the world on their shoulders. they see themselves as heros who can do no wrong and their methods don't matter as long as they are heard.

really, they're basically just a different form of extremism
>>
File: 1442463834387.gif (494 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1442463834387.gif
494 KB, 500x284
>>24346530
>yeasties
GOLDEN, please let's make this a thing. If you guys don't I will.
>>
>>24346923

I want to know why they all feel like they have to be heroes, though. Obviously the reason it will differ from person to person, but the commonality seems to be a sense of self-punishment that they are subsequently trying to inflict on other people, presumably to sate their own guilt.
>>
>>24347096
like i said, they're just drama queens who need attention. they probably don't have anything else going on in their lives and they view their SJW ridiculousness as worthy causes. they KNOW they are right and YOU are WRONG.

it's the same mentality all these isis mental cases have. they are in the right, everyone else is wrong.
>>
>>24346438
There's no such thing as a SJW. It's a bit of rhetoric made up by the right. Start with an actual text and let's analyze that, not this kind of strawman bullshit.
>>
>>24346530
>>24347065
>yeasties

ayyyyyyyyy golden indeed.
>>
>>24347065
sure but what i sthe reference
>>
>>24346438

It's still a pathetic fantasy of mine to meet a girl that is non-slutty, thinks for herself, and doesn't show signs of mental illness. But they don't exist.
>>
>>24349102
I KNOW ONE OF TH-

Actually no, she has deep anxiety and mild autism. I helped fix the worst of it though.
>>
>>24349051

Yeast infections, most common among hypersexual women who have unprotected sex with strangers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.