[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if I wanted to have sex with legal teenagers, where would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Haddaway.png (417 KB, 582x456) Image search: [Google]
Haddaway.png
417 KB, 582x456
So if I wanted to have sex with legal teenagers, where would I even start? How the fuck do I get in contact with them? Where the fuck do they hang out?

>inb4 wait outside a school
>>
Malls, concerts, library, internet, abortion clinic. Bro do you even sex?
>>
>>24346406
I don't, that is why I thought teenagers would be a good place to start.
>>
Mexico, Philippines, Thailand
>>
>>24346436
Was looking more on a local scale. The ideal would be not paying for anything other than the rubbers or pills.
>>
>>24346489
Do you have a car and money?
>>
>>24346510
I have more money than a teenager. No car though. I see where this is slowly going...
>>
>>24346432
Actually you want to hook up with an older women if you starting out, older women know what they want and can help teach you and are way more patient. The anxiety level is way less with older women because they aren't in their prime anymore and are more eager to please.
>>
>>24346588
I respect what you're saying, but fuck that. Leftovers, worn-out, ect. I am sure it is the easier target, but I thought maybe it would be an untapped market, considering everyone has such a stigma about 16-18 year olds, promoting dating in your own range, ect.
>>
>>24346326
>find high school
>find closes store (usually fast food place or coffee place)
>go to store when schools out
>???
>profit
>>
>>24346715
What kind of incentives would they need? Should I advertise to them that I have alcohol at my place for example?
>>
File: 1276314213051.png (12 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
1276314213051.png
12 KB, 436x435
>>24346676
>I thought maybe it would be an untapped market
>being this cut off from reality
loser men chase teen all the time, the pretty girls are already fucking older men with more money than you.
you'd know this if you had friends in high school.
>>
>>24346792
If I had friends in highschool, I would have been fucking, and we would not be here talking about a plan of attack. But thanks for the input.
>>
>>24346676
Uh nope that age range has plenty of options when it comes to sexual partners, in your case you'd be lucky to find one in this age range without dishing out money. If your dead set on it you need to befriend a guy around the age make sure he is somewhat popular, then have a party tell him to invite some girls. Don't get drunk! Have a few shots nurse a beer. Find a girl, you don't need to go for the hottest one, ask her if she'd like to see your room or some stupid shot to get her alone then kiss her, don't put around it all nervously just kiss her she will either let you or won't, talking to her for an hour isn't going to change that.
>>
>>24346871
Guess I just have to resort to kidnapping and rape then.
>>
>>24346967
just do that OP
>>
>>24346871
If she lets you kiss her she most likely wants to fuck just move to the bed, kiss her neck, grab her ass, make her want that shit. Then afterward get her number and fuck some more also get her drunk and have her invite friends, find next target, repeat.
>>
>>24347009
So help me plan that then.

How do I kidnap cute girls? Where do I find them alone? I already know how to make chloroform, so that is fine. Where do I leave her when I am done?
>>
>>24346967
Make sure you kill her then, or the easier route would be just fucking a cougar. They aren't as used as you think, most know how to use their lists muscles while fucking and can squeeze your dick and don't mind being on top. Most teenage girls just want you to do all the work and just lie there doing some annoying ass moan.
>>
>>24347095
well there is a good chance OP will be having lots of sex if he goes forward with this.
mostly interracial anal.
>>
>>24347109
Anon, please. There will be no murdering her. I am thinking just pick her up, sedate her, wait until she comes to, have sex with her tied up, blind folded, or something like that. When I am done, sedate her again, then leave her some place safe where someone could find her early in the morning. Like outside a public swimming centre. They tend to open early, or a bakery.
>>
>>24347109
Actually, come to think of it. How old would I have to go?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.