[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate women so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: q0wT6eT.jpg (377 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
q0wT6eT.jpg
377 KB, 927x1455
I fucking hate women so much
>>
Who's fault is it really that she's vain and self absorbed though? She only does it because men give her attention and validate this sort of behaviour.

Would you get angry at a dog who pees on your bed when you give them a treat everytime they do it?

Have a think about it, she can't help herself, what's your excuse?
>>
>>24346193
The internet makes it easier than ever to live a life of delusion. For a woman you will always have droves of males lusting after you, especially if you look marginally attractive. Concentrate that into a social media platform where she gets validated by likes and hearts, she'll be the same rotten bitch as long as she has her little circle of followers.
>>
After living with two women for the entirety of my adolescence I can tell you they are the fucking worst. They will blame you for everything just for being a man.

I can only imagine the pain and suffering a child of a lesbian couple would go through.
>>
>>24345986
you ever think about who's "liking" those silly selfies?
>>
File: 1429585102263.jpg (9 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
1429585102263.jpg
9 KB, 250x154
I'm sorry

really
>>
>>24347756
Go fuck yourself, whore
>>
>>24347115
not me tbqh
>>
>>24347756
Hang yourself you ugly slut.
>>
>>24345986
I would love to see that built manlet one hit KO her
>>
File: The mother and the bully.jpg (126 KB, 1309x313) Image search: [Google]
The mother and the bully.jpg
126 KB, 1309x313
Here's something that will piss you off even more.
>>
>>24349444
Good fucking god.

Heil fucking hitler, we need a nation overhaul.
>>
>>24345986

Mother fucking THIS

I know plenty of chicks who are chill and cool but there's this one girl who always spams my snapchat with completely stupid and vapid things even though I almost never check them and have cut her out of my life completely
>>
>>24349534
honestly
it's probably gonna happen soon
>>
File: themodernwoman.png (93 KB, 1229x552) Image search: [Google]
themodernwoman.png
93 KB, 1229x552
>>24349444

>tfw women in relationships using tinder turned out to be true

More fuel to the fire.
>>
My gf used to send me this kind of crap everyday.

dumped her, feelsgoodman.
>>
>>24345986
I remember being in that thread. kek
>>
>>24347756
Go fuck yourself with some broken glass
>>
>>24349444
no way this is real

what kind of fucking psychopath would do something like this
>>
>women are more empathetic than men
Only to their children. It is literally their job to choose the best mate to reproduce with, can't be empathizing with the most pathetic of them.
>>
I hate traps, they are so mean and nasty.

They have pretty much put me off
>>
>>24350827

that and animals, so if a girl starts being nice to you for whatever reasons or halfheartedly trying to protect you from chad its because you are as weak as a kitten in her eyes.
>>
>>24345986
>that whole paragraph

Women just want an excuse to be as bitchy as they can be no matter the time of the month. It's really as simple as that. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she was also doing that whole fishing for compliments thing to.
>>
>>24345986
Therefore you're a faggot.
>>
>>24350827
>to their children

no anon, they arent empathic to anyone but themselfs, you know the scourge named single mothers producing social rejects and criminals? they all lack a loving home

mothers project their hatred on the kids
>>
>>24350866
>or halfheartedly trying to protect you from chad
though oftentime they do this just to look like a better potential mother to chad. If she were with a group of female friends and couldn't secure an orbiter out of it she wouldn't bother.

>>24350941
true, but they are still dumb enough to believe their beta children will one day go on to find success in life and father children of their own. Only a mother can be this delusional
>>
>>24350963
they only wish that so they can be proud of themselfs
>i was such a great mother
>my kid is my success

guess you know what happens when you fail
>>
that's what they mean when they call women "solipsistic"
same thing when they say "women lack empathy", even though women (mothers) are known to be empathetic.
arrogant is another word that comes to mind. you know who are all really arrogant? strippers and hookers.
>>
File: 1253896428620.jpg (4 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1253896428620.jpg
4 KB, 126x121
>>24345986
what the fuck is with women nowadays being so mentally ill and retarded as to think those faces look cute
>>
File: 1438103083605.png (9 KB, 429x307) Image search: [Google]
1438103083605.png
9 KB, 429x307
Honestly, lately I've just stopped giving a fuck about them. I don't even want a gf anymore. The shit you have to put up with to get one and then to keep one just isn't worth it. If I'm really desperate for some pussy, I'll get myself a whore. Or maybe finally those sexbots will be released. Now, I do want to pass on my genetic heritage, so I'll probably donate some sperm to a bank, and that's that.
>>
i wish you fags could understand that this is what VAIN niggers do, not just women and not all women. /fit/ of all places has constant fat hate threads to make themselves feel better. what? you want the world to be a hug box? you want everyone to always be nice to each other? >>>tumblr

except that one part where he says a girl makes like a twitter post about how she likes guys over 6'4 to get one particular guy's attention. everyone does that. you think i should get triggered if some chick on twitter says she like black hair and blue eyes? thats exactly like those tumblr posts about how IF A FAT WOMAN WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER!! IF YOU DONT YOURE FATPHOBIC!!

>tfw manlets think they are oppressed because not all women like midgets
>>
I socialize with some girls, but none of them are the type that would do an unsarcastic duckface in a selfie, or comment that sort of "pay attention to me" crap like he points out

Just thought i'd put it out there. Just because the majority seems like a bunch of cunts, doesn't mean they're all the same
>>
>>24347756
just fuck off asshole
>>
>>24351074
don't pass on your inferior genes anon
>>
>>24349444
Their was a reddit capture some time ago. A sister of a bullied kid had feelings for the bullie and ask reddit if it is ok to fuck him. She got BTFO afterwards. Of course she hoped to hear the opposite.
>>
>>24351592
My genes are fine
>>
>>24351748
if that were true you wouldn't be here right now
>>
>>24351897
Why
I don't have any physical deformities or maladies or mental illnesses
I'm here by choice
>>
>>24351913
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.