[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
badass mtf here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3
File: yayconsent.png (39 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
yayconsent.png
39 KB, 600x700
let's chat you pathetic fucks.
>>
not man enough to face a girl? :/
>>
Do you go for chads/normies and how often are non gays okay with it
>>
>>24345502
What makes you a badass? Is it a title for leveling up, or is it a challenge based title? How does a cis white male get the "badass" title?
>>
>>24345616
i try to. sometimes it works idk.

don't ask weird questions.

>>24345645
shut up.
>>
>>24345702
Hey, i thought you wanted to chat? Thats not very nice of you, telling me to shut up and all. Well, what do you wanna chat about? I'm slightly out of it and cant come up with stuff to say.
>>
>>24345757
i don't know. feeling sad and i might OD on melatonin trying to get myself to sleep. bet i have weird dreams tonight.

being awake is painful lol

what's up with you?
>>
>>24345775
I'm just browsing the chan, wondering if i should go athletic build, or go back to builtfat mode. also, trying to find chats, because lol lonely again, just like every night
>>
>>24345818
bullfat? athletic how?

is this about a game? i'll chat with you for like 10 minutes maybe.
>>
>>24345878
K then. And nah, just my irl body. I'm kinda sick of being pudgy, so i'll either lose the belly and get lean (athletic) or keep the belly and lift a lot. Get a swole upper body and stuff. So i'm on a timer? I dont mind, i gotta get some sleep sometime i guess
>>
>I can't get a girl so I'll become one

-You 2015
>>
You a fat depressed mtf. Does not sound badass to me. You should probably kill yourself OP. It is the only way to end all the pain and sadness.
>>
I would be your bf OP, because I'm bi and you sound like you have a personality disorder. I have to sleep now.
>>
>>24345984
Fat girls turn me on. Will sleep easier now thinking of transfat qt
>>
>>24345929
athletic. fat guys are gross.

>>24345948
i've had a gf lol. it was pretty meh,

>>24345984
i'm not fat. maybe you're right though, about the suicide. we'll see.

>>24345994
are you pretty
>>
Have you gotten treatment for your officially recognized mental illness?
>>
>>24346025
>maybe you're right though, about the suicide. we'll see.
The sooner the better. Maybe you will be reincarnated as a woman next time.
>>
get well soon puppup
>>
>>24345645
I think it goes by borderlands rules.
>>
>>24346038
what mental illness?

>>24346039
do you think i might be? do you believe in reincarnation? i heard somewhere that there's some scientific evidence suggesting reincarnation might be a thing. not sure though.
>>
>>24346025
Not really pretty as in twinkish. I'm probably average looking. I'm 20. If you want me to contact you at some point, post Skype in this thread.
>>
I don't think these threads are helping OP.
>>
>>24346096
helping what? are there more threads like mine?
>>
>>24346106
The ones you keep making, yes.
>>
>>24346115
when? i haven't posted here in several weeks
>>
>>24346106
Melatonin won't kill you. Do you think you're really attractive?
>>
>>24346148
was being facetious about the melatonin OD. no i'm not attractive. not tonight. maybe it's the mirror.
>>
>>24346170
Post your Skype. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Just took a sedative, can't talk tonight.
>>
>>24346213
i won't want to talk to you tomorrow. just go to bed.
>>
>>24346240
Wow that's really mean. You're using us for attention in a moment of weakness when you're normally alright. You don't like me specifically. What a hurtful situation.
>>
>>24346072

>MtF
>what mental illness

Lel
>>
>>24346325
oh hush. you'll be fine. it's unhealthy for me to even be on 4chan. the last thing i need is online friends (IE: a reason to spend MORE of my life on my computer). it's nothing personal <3

god what's wrong with me.

>>24346362
go fuck yourself
>>
>>24345818
Definitely athletic build m8. Coming from a /fit/izen
>>
>>24346408
You don't know I'll be fine. I've attempted suicide before. You're just saying what you want to believe. But don't bother posting your Skype. I don't deserve anybody's attention anyways. I deserve to be alone. I know this, it's why I'm ashamed of saying I'm lonely. When I die it will only be fair. Nobody should pity somebody like me. I don't have cancer, I just have a shitty personality.
>>
>>24346448
We lad, thats the harder one for me, but i guess i need to go for it. Being a manlet helps with getting fit right? I seem to bulk pretty quick anyways
>>
>>24346500
holy fuck shut up. if you're that sad go to the hospital and whine at them about it. they're paid to put up with that shit and you might even get the help you need.
>>
>>24346535
Thanks for reminding me I'm so worthless I have to pay people to listen to or care about me.
>>
>>24346630
i bet half the people in this thread have attempted suicide. i know i have. stop crying and do something positive, like get to a fucking hospital.

or just shut up.
>>
>>24346689
Don't worry. I won't talk anymore. Talking about it only makes people feel responsible when it happens. And nothing good comes of talking to people anyways. Every time I opened up to somebody I regretted it.

Also, I'm sorry you hurt yourself, and I hope you live a life you're glad you lived.
>>
>>24346798
god dammit you fucking asshole don't kill yourself. this is why i need to stay away from 4chan.

jesus dude. i'm being completely serious when i say get to a hospital.
>>
>>24345502
Fuck you and your pathetic ass, faker c: Everyone can see through your ruses, firstly the one where you assert you're a girl when you're clearly not, and secondly your pathetic attempt at braggadocio to hide the crippling pain you feel from your mental health problems that have only been coddled by well-intentioned psychologists who have actually done more harm to you than good by encouraging your illness :^)
>>
>>24346840
Good night. I'm sorry, I have a lot of experience with therapy and psychiatry and I know it isn't for me. Thank you for talking to me and caring about me.
>>
>>24346905
yeah i'm depressed. go figure.

>>24346909
night. i hope your tomorrow is better than your today was.
>>
>>24346958
Well shit. I figured you'd be some faggot tumblrina who I'd want to punch in the face. But after reading through the thread, you seem like a decent person I can relate to. Sorry about all the insults desu senpai. It's just, all these mayonnaise gender faggots tick me off, you know? Like, maybe if most of them weren't such raging lunatics who the politically correct masses have to coddle, I wouldn't feel like this. I don't know. Maybe we could talk, that sound ok?
>>
>>24347025
sure let's chat. what do you want to talk about.
>>
File: Pepe not pleased.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Pepe not pleased.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>>24347060
All this fucking gender bullshit. It drove me and my last gf apart. We were together for two years, and I knew happiness, I knew fucking bliss. Then she started getting more and more tumblry as time went on, but I didn't really mind, ya know? Then she starts saying shit about infinite genders and gender fluidity. And I know that this is all modern terms for made up bullshit. I mean, I know she wasn't a girly girl, she wasn't feminine, I didn't care I loved that about her. But she got sucked into the fucking tumblr cult of gender, and she started insisting more and more that I call her "them" and that she was fucking agender and genderfluid, and we started fighting. I wasn't about to leave her, though. I was a very, VERY fucking committed boyfriend. I stayed with her for two years despite her mood swings and depression, the fact that we lived hundreds of miles away from eachother and could only see eachother every couple of months if that, and I had to get a job and I was in college while she was still in high school (two year age gap) and I was just at my wits end but I loved the girl.

I loved her dearly.

So I wouldn't leave her over that. I figured we'd just agree to disagree, it couldn't be that important.

So after everything I'd done for her, after all the shit I put up with to be with her, after we made eachother the happiest we had ever been, she dumps me over some stupid tumblr gender bullshit.

This was January. It was a messy breakup, we'd call about a month in crying, but after an hour of talking we'd be reminded of why we broke up with eachother.

I'm moving on better than I was before. We cut off all contact for good a few months ago. I'm getting a new GF soon, and I feel like that will really help me move on.

But for now, she haunts me. Every hour of every day she pops back into my head, because we had so many memories together. And it hurts, because I loved this girl with all my heart. For almost a full year, I've been a man in pain.
>>
>>24347321
so you had a shitty breakup. okay.

i'm in the market for a bf if you're looking for mtf gf. if you're not that's fine too and i don't really care.
>>
>>24347060
>>24347321
So what I'm really trying to get at is what the fuck is with your irrationality? All this moody bullshit? I see it in your replies in the thread, man. Every time something even vaguely challenges your specially crafted world view, you (and she) would just go "shut up" or "shut the fuck up" and for an explanation all we get is "muh trans, muthafucka" I mean what the fuck man. What the fuck is up with all of this bullshit. Fuck.
>>
>>24347396
>So what I'm really trying to get at is
everything after this part of your post was utter nonsense. if you want to ask me something, ask it directly. try to be specific and concise. i don't have time to decipher meaning from your crackhead ramblings, assuming there's any meaning there at all.

i'll respond earnestly if you can stop being a dumbshit for a moment or two.
>>
>>24347461
He's implying that you're very sharp and insulting (cf. "crackhead ramblings", "being a dumbshit", etc) whenever the validity of transgender self-identification is questioned. He notes that trans / genderfluid / etc individuals he's known in the past have been similarly caustic when the topic comes up. Presumably he hopes you have some insight into why this is the case.
>>
>>24347548
oh, sure.

i'm tired of talking about trans shit. when you're trans all the people around you decide to constantly share their beliefs about gender/sex/etc. none of it is very interesting, and after a few months of being trans you've literally heard every possible opinion on the subject.

but they just keep going on and on about it. they never have anything novel or even worthwhile to say, but for some reason it's very important they tell you their halfbaked opinions. i guess they just don't have anything of substance to say so try to rehash the same tired trans arguments instead.
>>
>>24347548
Ugh, thank you, man. Any time the subject comes up, you all get really touchy, to the point of irrationality. It's almost like you can't accept that other people may differ in opinion. It's like you all act like you're arrogant princesses or some bullshit like that, and it's really infuriating.

It's like, whenever I tried to get to the heart of the issue with her, all I got was "I just AM, anon! Stop being intolerant!" or "Well it's like how you know you're a boy! What if I called you a girl?!?!?". And then she'd just devolve into more of the same. Which really doesn't answer my question. And the fact was, was that she was the one who did the breaking up over it, despite the fact that I still wanted to be with her and try to make it work.

(btw thanks namefagAAB)
>>
>>24347655
yeah she probably left you because you wouldn't stfu about ridiculous gender shit. no one cares how you feel about trans issues, so shut your fucking face and get over yourself.
>>
>>24347650
Like, why should it be so important to you or her? When I last talked to her, she said this made up identity was "The most important thing in the world to her". And people regularly commit suicide because of this kind of thing. And it all makes no bloody sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6MMEsD_Avo

And any time I try to get answers, all I get is name-called or some vague shit like "they just ARE" with some vague, I'm tempted to say pseudo-science like the infinite gender scale that basically makes all its claims on semantics (differences in the definitions of gender vs sex vs identity, etc., when no more than 10 years ago they were all synonyms in everyone's vocabulary, and still are in the dictionary) and if you don't believe in it, you're liable to get fired from your job. It's all just... Infuriating. The fact that it caused me great pain is just on the side.

Also, if you're going to make your entire identity as a person revolve around your gender, prepare for people to see that as all you are. And alot of trans people just make their whole life around a gender crisis, and are surprised when people don't want to talk about their gardening habits.
>>
>>24347706
Lol, except I wasn't the one focusing on the gender bullshit, I was content to forget about it until she'd bring it up a week later in a fight.

Now, her memory still hurts me, and the reason it hurts is because she left me, and the reason she left me was because she was too stuck on this gender bullshit, so that's why I'm here.
>>
>>24347706
Shit, you made the thread basically revolving around your ridiculous gender shit.

>Look at me, I'm a trans on the internet, wheeeee!
>>
>>24347795
if you don't understand transsexuality, read some psych textbooks. or just look around at reputable sites on the internet. here: http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

this should answer your questions in plain, simple language. kinda sounds like you're just pissed off about gender shit because of your ex and now you're projecting that nonsense my way. i don't want your nonsense. you're a crazy asshole and i don't need that.

>>24347823
she left you. her opinions can't hurt you now, and this is your chance to stop focusing on the gender bullshit like you initially wanted. please use this opportunity wisely.

>>24347846
i was being upfront about who i am. guys seem to get pissed if they find out later on you're trans. guess that's mainly happened to me in MMOs, but still. i've learned that it's best to let everyone know right away to avoid potential hissy fits
>>
>>24347990

While I can see what you are saying you have to be reasonable and admit that the research, what is allowed funded and taught is pretty damned scewed. Like ADHD, it is over diagnosed, misunderstood, and miss treated far too often.
>>
>>24347990
Why should we trust what the psychologists have to say, especially about topics like this? They change their minds every other generation. Homosexuality was regarded as a disease not too long ago, and electroshock and even lobotomies were often recommended as treatments by respectable doctors everywhere for illnesses that obviously didn't require them. But people listened to the "professionals", and that's how that poor Kennedy girl got her brain scrambled.

My belief is, this sliding scale infinite gender bullshit will be looked back upon in the generations to come as scientists not pursuing true scientific fact in order to pass off political correctness as scientific fact, in order to score brownie points from mainly liberal institutions or avoid conflict and not be fired from the mainly liberal institutions that employ them.

To summarize, the recent gender phenomenon in psychology will be looked back on by future generations like we today look back on "scientific" reports done in the Southern United States and in Nazi Germany in order to give credence to their respective racial ideologies. Basically, culture and society taking precedence over true science. Like the people who thought radioactive make-up was a good idea in the early 20th century, they will look back at us and think, "How could that have possibly have thought that was a good idea?"

Just because the big men up top say it doesn't mean it's necessarily true, and just because they're spouting off liberal nonsense doesn't make it any less nonsense.
>>
>>24348030
okay.

oh i forgot about the original content thing. guess i'll actually respond.

again you're not making sense but i guess i understand what you're trying to get at. the research seems relatively sound, and there are well-funded (mostly by christian groups) studies working with the hypothesis that trans is a mental disorder that can be somehow cured. as with any science, psychology follows the scientific method which requires a hypothesis that is often based on generalized understanding and preconceived notions. i don't pretend to know much of anything about gender but most studies are available to the public if you'd be interested in forming a coherent opinion on the subject.

i don't know how often gender dysphoria is diagnosed or how that number compares to the number of falsely diagnosed individuals. i do know that i've never met another trans person irl. obviously trans issues are fascinating to most and because of this we see them being overreported by the media. there's likely a high concentration of trans people on "counter-culture" websites like this because being trans fucking sucks and the outside world is scary and sometimes hostile.

but who knows. not me, that's for sure. and definitely not you.

oh and what's taught is what the leading experts have discovered so far with their research. and it's presented as such. i remember very clearly my psych textbook saying, "No one really knows why some people are transsexual, but here are some theories: "
>>
>>24348231
i like the part where you made wild assumptions based on literally nothing.

yeah, fuck those psychologists and their quest for truth via the scientific method. the hard sciences certainly never got things wrong. if they had, those entire fields of study would be effectively discredited here on 4chan.
>>
>>24348231
Trans science is money science.

Imagine for a sec, a world where it's treated as other body dysmorphia:

>A messed up kid goes to therapy.
>He get put on meds, maybe does some counseling/therapy, a bit of money flow for this.
>He has some 'cure' as in he no longer goes to therapy or takes meds. Lost money.
>He MAY afford some surgeries out of his own pocket, a bit of money there.
>He then dies, if done through suicide it costs the government a bit. If he cannot get a decent job then that is less taxable wages.

Now for if trans is normalize/over represented/glamorized

>Therapy, hormones (forever), drugs, state subsidies, marketing, awareness groups, advocacy groups, more taxable wages as it's easier to get a job (and harder to get fired!)

>>24348255
You know that if you ASK questions about the holocaust in Germany you can (and people have) served jail time.

If you go against the flow you get ostracized. You don't get funded, you don't get published. you don't get in text books.

I'm not even saying that there is a clear solution but I am saying that those who have a 'successful transition' still have near same mental health and violence statistics, we are not handling the problem well and we are causing more problems due to our willful ignorance.
>>
>>24348231
from that site i linked:

"There is no single explanation for why some people are transgender. The diversity of transgender expression and experiences argues against any simple or unitary explanation. Many experts believe that biological factors such as genetic influences and prenatal hormone levels, early experiences, and experiences later in adolescence or adulthood may all contribute to the development of transgender identities."

even in that friendly site intended for the public, they're pretty fucking upfront about the fact that they don't know. so if you want to be distrustful of the scientists admitting they're not sure of something it's pretty clear you're just looking to be edgy and upset.
>>
>>24345502
I don't need consent. People should do as I tell them
>>
>>24348418
>You know that if you ASK questions about the holocaust in Germany you can (and people have) served jail time.
>If you go against the flow you get ostracized. You don't get funded, you don't get published. you don't get in text books.
>I'm not even saying that there is a clear solution but I am saying that those who have a 'successful transition' still have near same mental health and violence statistics, we are not handling the problem well and we are causing more problems due to our willful ignorance.
why the fuck are you talking about the holocaust. jesus christ you're fucking dumb.

stop being mad at the fucking textbooks. it's obvious you never read one. when i took general psych my textbook clearly stated different theories on the cause of gender dysphoria. one of them being 100% socialization. learned behavior. this is the biggest anti-trans theory at the moment, and it was included.

stop making up shit to be mad about.
>>
Jesus Christ I'm depressed.
>>
>>24348843
why? i mean besides the obvious, with being told the world is shit so corporations can make a shit ton of money but never being able to know for yourself because they have all the FUCKING money
>>
>>24345502

Have you asked your doctor why they're treating the symptom and not the cause?
>>
You can't change whether you are male or female.

What you have is
M E N T A L I L L N E S S.

The only people in between have rare chromosomal disorders. This is the only case where it makes sense for someone to choose their gender, which should be what they most resemble (male or female).

There is no place in society for trannies. No matter how "socially acceptable" mutilating your body and assuming the pronouns XE XU XIR XYSELF, everyone still thinks in their mind it is all a load of shit.
>>
You're a cutie, OP.
>>
>>24350142
and you're a cringeworthy reddit white knight. I honestly hope you're just a really dedicated troll.
>>
>>24350169
>cringeworthy
Perhaps
>reddit
Nope
>white knight
Nope

I don't understand where people get this from, when all I'm doing is having a different opinion as the frogposters.
>>
>>24349542
how mad r u
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.