[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to uni next year r9k, what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: outside-540x360.jpg (48 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
outside-540x360.jpg
48 KB, 540x360
I'm going to uni next year r9k, what should I expect?
>>
roaming social justice gangs
>>
Don't go ask people on what you should expect, you will be severely disappointed when those expectations aren't met.

Just go in and do your own thing. Don't even come back to this thread. I'm really fucking serious.
>>
Lots and lots of sex
>>
>>24345427
I am pretty sure I can handle reading some replies
>>
File: 1418102506811.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1418102506811.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>24345382
tons of sex and girls begging for it left and right
>>
>>24345451
>>24345479
The seed has been planted. I warned you OP. You dun goofed boyo
>>
Watever u do dont come on 4chan, or u will end up failing. Of corse theres also the chance u might make it out with a passable grade while lurking on 4chan, but ull end up being some sort of weird fuck socially
>>
Sitting in your apartment, drinking ghetto blasters, browsing 4chan, and listening to Allahu Trap-bar ISIS music.

Looking at you, douds
>>
have fun earning a useless degree unless you go into medicine or some other grad school
>>
>>24345404
Roaming social justice gangs who are actually disagreeing with Chads driving daddy's Mustang, but they want to touch his penis, so they pretend that you're the one who did all the asshole things to you that he actually did so they can fuck him guilt-free and still vent about it.

On that topic, rape charges. Rape charges everywhere. Even if you don't even look at any women, they'll ironically enough call you a rapist behind your back because if a man can't talk to women, it must mean he uses other means (read: rape) to get the sex that women believe all men have all the time.
>>
File: JackGoesToUniversity.png (215 KB, 543x3874) Image search: [Google]
JackGoesToUniversity.png
215 KB, 543x3874
Here's one robot's university experience
>>
Mandatory consent workshops because men need to be told not to rape
>>
>>24345382
what uni is that op? looks really similar
Eurofag?
>>
>>24345552

OOF. What a bitter, desperate, autismal loser.
>>
The potential to be fucked over by the Financial Aid office that is staffed by idiots who don't even understand (murrikan)Title IV funding policies. Dealing with these jackasses has been an unyielding headache.
>>
>>24345552
What loving god would give men a sex drive but not women?
>>
>>24345516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGAgMVj35I
>>
>>24345552
What a fucking autist.
>>
What do you intend on studying OP?
>>
File: some men just want to.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
some men just want to.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>24345552
yyyyooooOoooOOoOOOooOOO rough convo senpai
>>
>>24345641
A god that is not loving at all. God exists. He just hates us, or at least some of us.
>>
>>24345772
god sure seems to love that chad guy
>>
>>24345382
>soul crushing despair
>be me
>go to class then come home for the next 16 hours
>spend all my time on /adv/, on my uni's website trying to find clubs or something to do
>there's nothing
>reading Yik Yak
>people my age have had enough sexual experience to have a preference in boob size while I'm a KV
>get so angry and feel so alone
>no matches on Tinder again
>reach out to a dozen different friends, nothing comes of it
>Try talking to girls in class, nothing comes of it

Is it finally time to end it lads?
>>
>>24345552
I don't get it, if she's a whore who fucked almost every guy in school, why won't she do him? She's feared of his BBC ?
>>
>>24345871
maybe because he's the kind of autist who tries to emotionally blackmail women into sex, whereas the other guys on campus are at least smart enough to know that saying "i'm depressed" doesn't exactly get the ladies wet.
>>
>>24345932
This. Women do not "owe" sex to anybody. Just because she is "everybody's girl", does not mean that she is automatically your girl.
>>
File: gtfosjw.jpg (62 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
gtfosjw.jpg
62 KB, 500x441
>>24345952
Such explanation, much wow

pic related
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.