[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never get a gf >I will never kiss a girl >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 474x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 474x604
>I will never get a gf
>I will never kiss a girl
>I will never do "x"

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I haven't been on this board for 2 whole years and coming back reading all these pathetic posts is just sad. You guys know you're basically ripping on yourselves and putting yourselves down when you make these posts, right?

If you say something like that long enough you're eventually going to believe it's true and it's going to become deeply ingrained in your minds and perceptions of yourselves.

You need to leave this board, I don't care if 99% of you ignore this message and keep moping around this Hell hole, if at least one person takes an objective look at themselves and gets out of Dodge then my post did its job.

Just think about it, even if you're still going to depressed or down in the dumps, at least you'll be spending your time doing something better than this, even if it's just playing video games or surfing the web.

I made it out and it was one of the best decisions I made at that time. Just think about it.
>>
Did you just beecome yourself?
>>
Who cares dude
The board isn't the causer of depression it's a time waster
No one else is going to give me the attention I need so it's best to resort to at least online interaction
>>
>>24345343
I've gotten some benefit from being here. Started out with the self-pity, but then realized a lot of people have it the same or even worse, got to express my feelings a bit, learned some interesting things.

But overall I agree, I probably do need to leave, not sure how much more there is to be gained here.
>>
File: coolbean.jpg (34 KB, 606x503) Image search: [Google]
coolbean.jpg
34 KB, 606x503
just burself m9
>>
its just pathetic negative reinforcement and reverse psychology
>>
>>24345343
>Implying robots aren't just modest Chads

Yeah man I'll never have a 3 way orgy with models Chad will definitely take my qt3.14 virgin promised girl
>>
>>24345378
>>24345461

Never said "Jus B urself" at all, this is a good example of how this board gets to your head.
>>
>>24345343
Also those laughing girls look anorexic
>>
But these are the only people I connect with. Who else would I talk to?
>>
It's not ripping on yourself if it's true.

And most of us were fucked long before this even existed. Looking back I was always out of place, don't see why anything would change now.
>>
>>24345539
not even having single gf and is dreaming of three-ways than come onboard and cry about chads and betas and depression hes in
>>
File: 1444434915282.jpg (152 KB, 767x486) Image search: [Google]
1444434915282.jpg
152 KB, 767x486
>>24345343
>"I made it out"
But you didn't, or else you wouldn't be posting here. You might think you're only doing a quick check to see how things are going, but you'll be back. I know it, and so do you, deep down.
>>
Its underrated.
>>
>>24345343
I have a gf but she's 2D
>>
>>24345343
You fucking motivation fags take this shit way too seriously. Yes this place is a feedback loop, but most of us already know it.

No one who posts here is held back by it, so save your fucking savior complex. If robots weren't posting here we'd be playing vidya or reading or watching anime or doing some other solitary pursuit. It wouldn't make a bit of difference. It doesn't matter either way. We're not fucking Chads and we'll never get girls like the bimbos in your idiotic "motivation" pic and we're well aware of that. Most of us are fine with it, or at least acknowledge it deep down. We come here to be with like minded people and share our shitty existences. So save your "just lift bro, put yourself out there and be yourself" bullshit to yourself. We're fine here.
>>
>>24345343
But, I'm always surfing the web and sometimes playing vidya while posting here.
>>
File: plsleave.png (41 KB, 1855x191) Image search: [Google]
plsleave.png
41 KB, 1855x191
>yet another deep and motivational post packed with insight
>>
Hey, I don't know if this will comfort any of you, or help anyone, but I'll just throw this out there:

I'm a nerd introvert, I like shit like Star Trek and video games. I was a big nerd in grade school. But, I'm good looking, have social skills, and athletic skills. In high school I was popular and stuck my dick in lots and lots of pussy. In uni I fucked over 30 girls in 4 years, partied all the time, etc.

Now I'm 30 and the thought of going to a house party or club makes me cringe. Also, even tho I could go out and pick up a 20yr old hottie and fuck her, it's literally not worth my time. What do I do on my weekends now? Mostly play vidya, watch sci fi shit.

Honestly... just do what you like. I don't feel like a loser for staying in and playing Civ or Dota. What would make me a winner? Getting drunk on beer and fucking some broad? Okay...

Just do what makes you happy. Stop telling yourself that something is wrong with you. Oh, yeah, and one more thing, I have a gf now who's a sweetheart and nerdy. It took me embracing my inner nerd to realize what I wanted in a partner.
>>
>>24345873
8/10 niggas will get mad at this
>>
>>24345873
>have social skills, and athletic skills. In high school I was popular and stuck my dick in lots and lots of pussy. In uni I fucked over 30 girls in 4 years, partied all the time, etc.
Wow so relateable :^)
>>
>>24345873
>good looking
>social skills
>athletic skills
>partied lots
>had lots of casual sex
>has gf
You do not belong here, normie.
>>
>>24345395
You're right, it's not a cause. However, it enables the victim mentality of a lot of the people here, which feeds feelings of worthlessness and loneliness, which cycles back into the depression.
>>
>>24345967

I can't claim any credit for my looks, that's down to genetic lottery (but I'm saying I'm attractive, I'm not a model, and I'm only 5'9'')

But social skills? Athletics? I had to work on that. You could too. My brother is mega fucking autistic, I'm slightly...used to be called Aspie. Even my bro, god bless his soul... he had NO SOCIAL SKILLS AT ALL and I really thought he had no hope, and he just got married.
>>
>>24345343
Nah I only came here after my 200th rejection. I asked out 200 girls in an 8 year period and they all rejected me. I belong here. On the bright side at least I am not fat.
>>
I was there, /r9k/. I had a gun at my head, I was severely depressed and I had no hope .

Well, I still have no hope, but having changed my outlook on life, I am no longer depressed. The cold steel pointed at my head and my significant other my tulpa made me think over things.

I can't go over the details because they're esoteric and only meaningful to me, however, one this is sure. Stop worrying and accept that you've been dealt a bad hand. Worries only bring stress and depression. I can self-loathe these days and feel good about it.

Rejected 12 times to go out for a cup of coffee? Kek.
Never held hands? Never kissed? Never had sex? I can joke about that. I can still kiss and make love with my tulpa.

Also, sanity is overrated. Get a tulpa today.
>>
>>24345873
the only reason that stupid bitch is with you is because youre good looking. and we cant do what we like because what we like is bitches and they wont let us fuk
>>
No girl has ever shown the smallest iota of interest in me. Why start now? I plain hate women now and want them to feel my pain.
>>
>>24346196
gud, make them feel what you've felt.
>>
When I first came here I thought I'd just be here a few days for a few hours a week. Now I'm here everyday and when I look at the clock it's about 4 am since I started 11 pm.

If I try to leave I'll feel dead.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.