[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My heart feels like it's gasping for air? Anyone know this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1447239419997.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447239419997.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
My heart feels like it's gasping for air? Anyone know this feel? I think i'm close to the end.
>>
Any pain, dizziness, fatigue, short of breath?

Go throught this ALOT and it's anxiety
>>
>>24344862

I've only felt that way once before and it was when I went into cardiac arrest.
>>
>>24344894
I'm calm. It's not anxiety. It's like my heart is just ready to say fuck it and stop beating.
>>
>>24344862
Call the EMS, you retard.
911 in the US.
>>
>>24344963
fuck it, fuck you man
>>
>>24344862
well you can take a measure of security in that you won't go to hell because robots don't have souls.
>>
This used to happen to me more often. I was hoping I would die
>>
File: 1446860158573.png (63 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1446860158573.png
63 KB, 409x409
>>24345062
I think you actually get this feel man. Thanks.
>>
>>24344931
Do you feel like taking a big breath, like a yawn every few seconds?

Look up air hunger if you do.
>>
Do you experience any other symptoms? Have you noticed anything like shortness of breath, coughing fits or chest pains?
>>
Mine did that a little when I ate like shit. Now I eat mostly *whole* plant foods + the standard supplements, without too much fatty stuff, and I feel fantastic hey hey hey
>>
stop trying to fuckin md guys, This is a feel. Physicians can't diagnose or treat feels senpai.
>>
My heart feels funny sometimes lately too. Not really pain, more like I can feel that it's there when you're usually not supposed to feel it at all. I've been stressed out of my mind for the past few months. Have stayed up all night 15+ times since September, constant anxiety over school. Sometimes I'll randomly get dizzy though that's probably due to tiredness. Head hurts a bit. Will get sharp pains in my heart area every now and then that make me jump up from my chair clutching at it, worrying that it's a heart attack or something.

I'm 23 and in shape, all of this is due to anxiety and stress but idk how serious it is.
>>
File: lepe.png (858 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
lepe.png
858 KB, 1280x1280
>>24344862
do you smell toast?
>>
>>24344862
is it just beating really fast?
>>
>>24344862
i know this feel all too well but it's been awhile... i wish i had it now so i could just die and stop thinking about her

kill me desu senpai
>>
I know exactly what you mean dude. For me its typically like a sucking black hole in the center of my chest that goes through to the space behind me. In bad cases it becomes acute like a knife.
i feel it really intensely when seeing couples display affection to eachother in public.
I think it may be a physiological reaction to several combined elements.

>1 a lack of skin-on-skin contact which releases healthy chemicals including testosterone and dopamine. others touching you subconsciously tells you that you are ok. Going for years at a time without being touched may actually be very unhealthy.
>2 jealousy, which is very human and not something to get hung up on, everyone is jealous of someone.
>3 a defeatist attitude, or more accurately a full understanding of the human sexual dynamic, which basically boils down to women make babies, men protect and give stuff to the woman. Men value and treasure women innately. Women, despite all sputtering denials, are really truly attracted to some aspect of what a man does, and more importantly, gets or has. Men are not infatuated with what women have, they cherish the being itself, whereas women cannot feel genuine biological attraction if a male is not of sufficient social status and material wealth. Realizing this may be ok for someone who gets laid regularly or has had ok experiences with girls. However if you have had bad experiences, a middling or nonexistent sex life or all 3, it may be devastating to your ego and the narrative of your life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.