[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does vagina taste like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: linamerk72.jpg (56 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
linamerk72.jpg
56 KB, 453x604
What does vagina taste like?
>>
salty milk and coins

this thread is over
>>
bitter juice and pesos
>>
>>24344890
>>24344890
No need to continue
>>
>>24344890

It really does though
>>
>>24344858
>gone down on ~12 girls
>inb4 ree
it tastes good if she's healthy and fucking groooossssss if she's unhealthy.
>>
Tastes like degeneracy.
>>
File: bean3.jpg (35 KB, 606x503) Image search: [Google]
bean3.jpg
35 KB, 606x503
I will literally never know.
>>
>tfw straight
>tfw would rather suck a nice cock than a creepy, slimy vag
>>
>>24345109

Son, I've got news for you. Whether it's good news or not depends on your perspective.
>>
>>24344858
You're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>24344890
>coins

My nigga
>>
>>24344858
It depends on the girl, but from my experience it is from salty to sour.

Never had a sweet one but you can probably taste it with an diabetic girl or a girl on a strict fruit diet.

I also heard smoking makes cunt sourer, I don't know if that is true.
>>
>>24345152
>hurr gheey
There's nothing gay about appreciating cocks. Cocks are beautiful and tasty regardless of your general sexual preferences, don't you like your own cock? Thats why futa became so popular
>>
>>24344858
like two water balloons tbchwymcfaf
>>
>>24344858
Typical white suburban cunt
>>
File: burgerdog6.png (274 KB, 580x375) Image search: [Google]
burgerdog6.png
274 KB, 580x375
>tfw i will never taste the roast beef
>>
>>24345262

Is that what they told you down at the Manhole? Or maybe Big Buck Hunters?

Go back to San Francisco!
>>
>>24344858
Go buy something called "dragonfruit". Put it in the microwave for a few seconds.

Like that, but SLIGHTLY saltier. Taste probably changes with age, but that's what a confirmed virgin's vagina tastes like. It's honestly indescribable without the dragonfruit as a reference point.

Otherwise, the best I can do is "fugging delicious :^D"
>>
Literally like a bag of sand
>>
Sour or tasteless.

Those are honestly the only two things.
>>
>>24344858
not bad but not good either. Like I don't mind it but I wouldn't eat it on toast. "musky" is the only honest adjective I can give you
>>
It tastes like bags of sand.
>>
>>24344858
like bags of melted coins covered in watery sand
>>
tastes like copper oxide mixed with sand and boiled milk
>>
You're not going to be inspired to sit down there and eat it out for half an hour off of the taste like every shitty hentai comic book will have you believe.
Tastes like nothing, only reason you'd stay down there is to watch the girl squirm-- the fun of that can NOT be understated.
>>
>>24345262
no futa is popular because of guys like you who are closeted and can't accept that they're gay
>>
>>24345711
what to do when neck tired or feel too submissive?

>inb4 bite the clit
>>
>>24344858
everyone fuckin around, but tbqh it tastes like powdered coffee creamer and saltwater mixed with 5 franc coins and glad brand rubber gloves
>>
>>24345711
Over?
Overstated?
Fucking faggot
>>
Top Ramen and Hyphy Mud
>>
xans and lean
>>
>>24344858
the ones I ate taste like my semen mixed with salty milk and coins

nothing feels better than kucking yourself
>>
>>24345769
muh kali
>>
>>24345236
I've had a sweet one. It was sweet and sour at the same time. It tasted amazing.
I cheated on her with a girl with massive tits but with a rancid fish cunt and regret it everyday.
>>
>>24345746
You introduce fingers, finger bang the g-spot while going at the clit (it's up and in an inch or two).
If she's a girl that you've fucked before, and you know she wants dick, then you can let her cum. If you haven't fucked her before, I'd advise getting them her close, stopping, and then proceeding to fuck her.

Had this one girl that I spoiled like a dumbass. Once she got hers she shut down everything. No head, no sex, just a shitty handjob. Then she was surprised when I let her fuck off.

Bitches are wild.

A lot of the time when you go at it though with fingers and mouth, she'll just tell you to get your dick out. Girls get horny too, thank God.
>>
Tastes kinda sour. Not bad but not good either. You definitely want to brush your teeth after.
>>
File: 1417485472459.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1417485472459.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>24345262
>haha feminine penis amirite fellow redditors? xDD
Just accept that you're a 2 or more on the kinsey scale you fucking faggot. The "you can like dicks if you're not gay" meme creates the most insufferable of faggots.

At least actual gays stay on their own board or don't proclaim their love of cock every 10 minutes.

futafags are literally worse than circa 2011 bronies. You guys have to stick your shitty meme fetish into any fucking conversation possible just so people know that you "like feminine penis but only that kind xD"

I honestly hope every single one of you futafags on this board gets fucked in the ass by a 250lb football player just so you can feel the amount of asspain I am right now from your post.
>>
>>24345843
>Once she got hers she shut down everything. No head, no sex, just a shitty handjob. Then she was surprised when I let her fuck off.

it is weird, sometime I feel really not up for anything or even depressed after fapping
>>
>>24345797
This guy knows whats good
>>
>>24344890
how the fuck do you know what a coin tastes like
>>
tastes like sweat blood tears and success
>>
>baby powder
>Desitin
>>
>>24344890
Coins is most accurate depiction, went down on a girl two times in my life and it had that taste of an open wound/blood/coins. Salty

But make sure she's clean down there, or you'll get a taste of a different kind
>>
Tastes liked any other part of the skin to me
Or like this guy said, ever had a cut and lick it? Knick your finger and tasted it? Or even tasted a cut that stopped bleeding?
>>
usually similar to what the girls armpits smell like
>>
If it's clean it tastes like blood and male precum
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.