[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /suicidewatch/? I think I'm going to jump in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (728 KB, 1188x1343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 1188x1343
Who here /suicidewatch/?
I think I'm going to jump in front of a bus or tractor trailer after school. There is nothing for me to live for. I have no close friends, I'm not going to university, my music career will be shit, and there is no one to love me.
I have made so many fuck ups in my life. This causing me to lose friends. I fail as a human. The ones that were most important to me hate me now. And I am the reason why. They want me out if their lives, no contact with them for at least a month. But holy fuck I can't take it anymore. Each day and each week is hell for me.
Waking up knowing that no one loves you. People block you on social media because you act stupid.
I want the recognition I need. Killing myself will do that. Hurt the others around me. Knowing that they fucked up, knowing that they could have help me or changed me. "Go get professional help"
I'm on a waiting list for fucks sake.
Why did I fuck things up.
Why?
I love you guys but you guys hate me.
I am an animal.
A fucking cockroach.
I threw everything away. I want people to know that they fucked up.
>>
Worst part is that I'm probably not going to do it. Fuck I'm just for show.
>>
I'm gonna put a hose from my muffler into the window of my car while I'm drunk and gonna take a handful of pills and a bottle of nyqul. Doing it next thursday. I've just lost joy in life.
>>
>>24344427
>after school

>not going to university

explain
>>
>>24344427
i bet you havent even tried drugs yet you stupid faggot.
>>
where do you live so i can find news article later?
>>
>>24344498
>underage b8
Saying stuff to be original
>>
>>24344427
>he thinks highschool is bad
>>
There are things to live for, you just haven't found them yet.

If you're that serious about offing yourself, don't scar a random person for the rest of their life, that's pretty selfish to be honest. Go lay on train tracks at night, the conductor might not even see you.
>>
>>24344427
Wait til the hormones tone down Johnny, it's all uphill from there.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x640
>>24344427

Considering your friends already dont give a fuck about you, theyre not going to give a fuck if you die. So dont use that as a reason for killing yourself.
>>
>>24344427

You're me but I said fuck school. And fuck people who don't like me

Give me one of your social media accounts I'll follow you
>>
all i can see from your post OP is pure selfishness...

you deserve to be loved?
you deserve friends?
it's their fault not yours?
shut the fuck up.

this is your life.
it is yours, only you control it, stop giving up on the only thing you have, you aren't even out of school yet? you dont even have a concept of what life is.

you say you need recognition.

you are literally putting yourself in the position where everyone around you controls your life.

how fucking stupid does that sound?

friends come and go, its only the experiences you have that stay, look back on them, review them, learn from them...

make self improvement your entire goal at life and you will succeed in anything.

nothing is given, everything is earnt.

go earn your shit faggot
>>
>>24344427
It's not your fault as much as it's other people's. Stop blaming yourself so much, the Chads and Stacies of the world have it out for those who are not like them. Hang in there.
>>
>>24344800
There is so such thing as self improvement, your conscious mind is a seal doing tricks for your subconscious. You are a slave to destiny.
>>
>>24344883
Oh shit, I didn't mean "hang in there" like that.
Honestly sorry for that tbqh OP.
>>
>>24344895
literally the stupidest thing ive read hahahah
>>
>>24344895
'fate' is the excuse of a weak mind.
>>
>>24344427
under age and bait Mods
>>
File: HOLY SHIT IS THAT MIKE TYSON.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT IS THAT MIKE TYSON.gif
495 KB, 194x172
People who talk at length about committing suicide will never actually commit suicide. The reason for this is that when you commit suicide, you can no longer talk about committing suicide.
>>
>>24344895
I was going to tell you not to kill yourself, but then I read this... don't breed. Kill yourself
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.