[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jerk off and eat my own cum Eat stomach acid you microscopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1436827623658.jpg (70 KB, 664x572) Image search: [Google]
1436827623658.jpg
70 KB, 664x572
>jerk off and eat my own cum
Eat stomach acid you microscopic normies!
>>
>>24344419
Kek, i want to do this, but then i cum and look at it and think "this stuff is gross, i dont wanna eat this anymore"
>>
Tfw no bf milk and collect his semon and add it too our meals so I never have to go more than a few hours without being filled with his seed
>>
>>24344419
That's it, OP. Show those normalfags who's boss!
>>
>>24344477
Lie against the wall and point your dick towards your mouth so you can come in it.

It makes it way easier

Else cum on bread or somthin
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 568x568
>>24344477
That's why you do it directly into your mouth, silly. The more you do it the better it tastes.
>>
>>24344520
But i'll miss and it'll go all over my face, anon. It shoots out really fast and far. I'll just make a mess
>>
>>24344533
I'm >>24344536
It'll just go everywhere, amigo
>>
>>24344536
>But i'll miss and it'll go all over my face
that's part of the fun ;))))
>>
>>24344419
If you counted every sperm in every load I blew I probably killed an infinite number of my babies.
>>
>>24344588
Kek, i'm just gonna wait for someone else to give me their nasty nectar. I make too much anyways, i dont wanna clean it all. Would rather cum straight into a toilet or something, where its easy to dispose of
>>
>>24344477
I do it into my hand and eat it right from there.
The key to avoiding the "eww gross" reaction is to eat it when you're still high on the fap buzz. If you wait too long and decharge from the fapbuzz, you're left with a pile of cooling jizz. And that's gross.
The moment you cum you've gotta be lapping that shit up like a whore who hasn't seen a dick in a decade.
>>
>>24344520
Save your cum in a Tupperware box. Cum in it enough times for there to be a substantial amount of it, then when you're horny again, spread it on a toast or something and eat it.
>>
>>24344651
I wonder if i could save it for the next time i'm horny? I could eat it while i fap next time around maybe
>>
tfw don't fap for a few days, blow insanely fat loads. no one to lick up my cummies though :(
>>
>>24344682
It's probably only good fresh. Like I said, outside of the first few moments that it's out of your body, it's just a bunch of globs of cold man spunk.
If you microwaved it maybe, but other than that you're best off just using your mouth as the world's most efficient cum napkin. Its how I cleaned up when I was 13 and its how I clean up today. Never left one piece of milky white evidence, it all gets recycled.
>>
>>24344823
Hm, well, i'll have to be quick about this. As soom as i cum i dont feel that fap buzz anymore. But i'll try it again. Maybe later tonight, if i get into some lewdness
>>
>>24344419
This post made me laugh, thankyou op. Fucking normies.
>>
>>24344673
Nah thats why you get a bf or be a slut on grindr, I want fresh cum

>>24344707
I will
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.