[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here even had an LDR with another robot before? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Longdistancerelationship.jpg (55 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Longdistancerelationship.jpg
55 KB, 500x300
Has anyone here even had an LDR with another robot before? How did it go?
>>
>>24344247
Haha I've never had an LDR or an R fucking kill yourself or me either's okay
>>
>>24344247
Currently in one. its going well been a few months now.
>>
Kind of in one at the moment, we're still working things out. She lives pretty far, so it's really difficult, but hopefully one of us will move before too long.

It's nice.
>>
>>24344247
is an ldr really even a relationship if you've never once met them in person?
>>
>>24344543
Yes. You're still talking with someone, even though it's not face-to-face.
>>
It was great while it lasted. Having someone to care about was what I wanted.
>>
>>24344785
I didn't/wasn't
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 798x186) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 798x186
>>24344785
ain't even me, senpai
>>
it was shit

I've never hated anybody in my life as much as I hate that "fembot" now
>>
>>24344832
>senpai
what the fuck is this word filter shit
>>
>>24344811
>>24344832
Sorry, must've gotten my autism riled up for nothing.
>>
>>24344849
What happened? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>24344915
Was her name Anna?
>>
>>24344247
Yes. It went about as well as it possibly could have, given that it was my first relationship. Lately I've been thinking about her a lot and wishing she was still in my life, and also hoping that maybe I'm actually relationship material now.
>>
>>24344844
I did go that far in the catalog to post in a dead thread. ;_;
>>
>>24344247
not in a relationship but falling for a girl I've been speaking to on skype

I think she might like me too but there's no way of moving forward with this - she lives over 5000miles away...
>>
>>24344915
>>24344933
vicky, lol
>>
Yes and I regret it immensely right now.
>>
>>24345250
this name comes up a lot
>>
>>24345296
scratch it down the long list of retarded decisions you made
>>
I tried getting one with a fembot before. It would have been a long term relationship seeing as she normally lived in a different country.

Never got to tell her how much she meant to me.
>>
Briefly talked to a girl from here on skype who then stopped replying to me. Tried to get back in contact with her intermittently over the course of several months, then eventually removed her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.