[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have something to say. My parents fought off and on through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 400x363
I have something to say.

My parents fought off and on through the entirety of their marriage. I stepped in and yelled at my dad at the age of 4. I didn't stay six months consecutively in a single home until I was 8. At that age, we moved into a upper-middle class neighborhood where I got to see my parents drink almost every night with a large group of self minded, immature adults. I've learned in the last month that there was cocaine involved in those nights.

I lived there until I was 13, when my parents got divorced. I had no friends at the time and was being bullied by several former friends who lived right at the end of the road. I went to live with my mom and watched over the next 4 years as our financial status crumbled at an alarming rate. My mom used her alimony to buy a new car, and over the years had two boyfriends off and on who would drain our finances some way or another. I've learned a few months ago that one is a six time felon and cocaine dealer, but I always knew there was something wrong with him.

My dad took his own life 6 months ago. He never got to see me graduate. He will never see me get married or have kids. In the wake of his death, when I was 17, his mother claimed to be next of kin due to my being underage, which is legally not correct. She knew this. She took almost every last bit of my inheritance, and still today I only have a bunch of his clothes to remember him by.

The ensuing inheritance battle completely removed his family from my life. My mom's family proved to be mostly selfish and uncaring people, so many of them are gone from my life too. I only have one friend left in the world, who is often too busy with his own hectic life to hang out with me.

I am telling each and every one of you out there who is in dire straits not to give up. I thoroughly believe that anyone can make themselves happy. Get the toxic people out of your life. Get your vices and inhibitions out too. I love all of you.
>>
bump, because I want all of r9k to know that I am here to listen and be there for you.
>>
I wish i was there to hug you, OP.
>>
>>24344284
Me too. It's been a long time since I had someone there to hug.
>>
Some people can't be fixed op.
>>
>>24344145
Nice words, anon. Glad you're getting over your shit family.

But you can't force yourself to be happy. Some people just cannot live with limitations set on them, be they from society or themselves.
>>
I love you too op
>>
>>24344438
If you believe you can't make yourself happy then you've already given up, if you wake up every morning with the belief that you'll try to be more happy that day you most likely will be
>>
>>24344299

Where are you? Ill buy you a pint if youre near.
>>
>>24344145
You're finally being freed from those terrible human beings that you unfortunately were stuck with only because you came out of one. They were only your family in biological terms. Your friend sounds like he's closer to being actual family. You can't choose who you spend the early parts of your life with, but you can choose who to spend the rest of your life with.

Make your real family from here on out with people who deserve your love, and they'll love you in return.
>>
>>24344145
Are you gonna shoot a school? If not, shut the fuck up and go away.
>>
>>24344473
This anon gets what I'm saying. I moved out of my mom's house a couple days ago so I can try and make something out of myself. I'm here living with my grandma working two jobs with nothing to keep me entertained but an xbox 360 with three games. I'm gonna get some capital going and pursue my dream job relentlessly and I'm gonna get away from every last poisonous person left in my life, and fucking nothing can stop me.
>>
>>24344509
My best friend, the only friend I have left anymore, is my family. Him, his parents, and my two younger siblings and grandma are the only people I'd consider real family anymore. Even the girl I thought I was gonna marry left my life to be with someone else just because that person was able to be around more. Her and my family don't matter anymore, because one day I'm gonna do something fucking amazing and they will all have given up the chance to be a part of it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.