[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis from high school is visiting for thanksgiving and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x739
My oneitis from high school is visiting for thanksgiving and she's doing this stupid photography project which she needs my help with. I have to drive her around all day and do a bunch of other shit that of course I will receive no payment of any kind for.

God I hate women sometimes.
>>
>have to
You dont have to do anything
>>
>>24344011

then don't do it retard

you won't get any pussy points, she will respect you less for doing it, you will waste your time and gas.

You understand that? By jumping through hoops for her, HER OPINION OF YOU IS LOWERED BECAUSE YOU ADMIT YOU DON'T VALUE YOUR TIME AT ALL
>>
>>24344087

She's my friend, I'm not even interested in her anymore. She has a bf. And she will fucking hate me if I back out at this point. And she turns into a psycho bitch when she's angry.
>>
>>24344011
Do it.
It sounds fun anyways.
At least there are people still willing to do things with you.
All of my friends just abandoned me and forgot about me.
It's kind of been happening my whole life now that I think about it.
I really just wish I had somebody who would listen to my bullshit and actually trust me enough to tell me theirs.
>>
>>24344174

Sorry to hear that anon. But yeah I'm gonna do it. I'm just bitching because I'm a little pissed that she hasn't even offered to pay for gas and I know she won't. I like her but she can be a super bitch sometimes, like most women I know.
>>
>>24344087
>scared of a girl
>have to do it
you KEKING LOSER
>>
your guys' view of the world is so black and white
>>
>>24344300
My view on anything is just gray.
Honestly literally nothing matters because we're all going to die and none of us will be remembered. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>24344133
>friend, I'm not even interested
Then don't.
>has a bf
Don't even get involved, women with bfs who still try to get things from betas are the lowest.
>will fucking hate me, is a psycho bitch when angry
If she's a psycho bitch when she's angry, she's a psycho bitch all the time, her tits just let you forget that sometimes. Don't involve yourself with this woman. Come have a sip at the Frog & Feel sometime and talk about it less soberly, we'll help ya here. No man should have to break out of orbiterhood alone.
>>
>>24344011
Have you tried
> asking her for payment
> declining
I'm assuming you haven't, as those are things reasonable people do when they don't want to do things for free.

>>24344087
>HER OPINION OF YOU IS LOWERED BECAUSE YOU ADMIT YOU DON'T VALUE YOUR TIME AT ALL
I didn't ask for this unrelated feel while I was coming in to kek at OP, fuck man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.