[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman who is also a teacher goes through a divorce >t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot (1532).png (870 KB, 729x777) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1532).png
870 KB, 729x777
>woman who is also a teacher goes through a divorce
>takes up body building as a healthy way to get through it all
>dedicated and /fit/
>shares her endeavors and successes on social media
>housewives and single moms outraged every where
>decide to do what their fatasses can only do and call up the school to complain that the photos are immodest and racy
>teacher almost loses her job
Women. Not even once. Always shooting each other down.

http://pastebin.com/qXk7by0V
>>
File: Screenshot (1533).png (976 KB, 659x931) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1533).png
976 KB, 659x931
>it's MY BODY I can do what I want!!!
>oh SHE'S getting fit and I'm not, that's not allowed!!!!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot (1534).png (469 KB, 687x933) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1534).png
469 KB, 687x933
It's my body and I need ti now.
>>
>>24343942
This is why women can never run civilization.

Oh your country invented cold fusion? The rest of us don't have that yet, it's unfair and you can't use it! Listen to us or we'll tell the UN.
>>
To be fair I also wouldn't want my child to study from some vapid whore with fake tits who whores her bikini pictures on facebook
>>
>>24344241
It's not even that, women are so hostile to each other that even within their circles, they'd bomb each other over little shit.
>>
>>24345047
>facebook
Instagram. She's not being vapid, she wanted to find a hobby that also betters herself after a divorce. It's not like she was doing lewd poses with thongs, she's showing off the results of her training.

Meanwhile hundreds of teenage girls are posting tit pics on tumblr, and haven't squat a day in their lives.
>>
Landwhales BTFO, as much as I hate vapid whores I hate bitter "muh b-b-b-bbabyweight" cunts even more.
>>
>>24343942
Are arms supposed to look that way?
>>
File: 1423370111676.jpg (118 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423370111676.jpg
118 KB, 900x900
>>24345124
>tfw mum still tells me the 30 pounds I worked hard to lose was just baby weight
>>
>>24345163
Is she fat? Fatties will make any excuse to justify their failings
>>
>>24345239
She's fat af. Completely overweight, to the point where the ass turns into a weird flat lump.

Men still slobber all over her ass so she stays confident. She also doesn't realize her DDs would shrink to As if she lost weight so.
>>
crabs in a bucket
>>
>>24344241
That is exactly what happened during the cold war.
>>
>>24345302
tfw thirsty niggas are ruining society
>>
>>24345302
FFS guys, fat tits don't count...
and "curvy" is big tits and ass on a skinny waist, not a body made out of 6+ curves

Fucking thirsty betas, lazy alphas who just want a one night stand and black guys who settle for fat white girls
>>
>>24345059
Feels good knowing that SJWs have all sorts of internal battles and conflicts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.