[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age does losing your virginity no longer matter? I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
At what age does losing your virginity no longer matter? I am 24 and it feels like putting any effort into getting laid by some 5/10 at this point is just a joke, a compromise and a humiliation I would senselessly impose upon myself.

>inb4 Fox and Grapes. The fox, after all does not claim he is too dead inside to even enjoy the grapes
>>
>>24343686
get hooker

I got one when 13, best experience ever

pretty much living the /ss/ with a coed trying fuck her way out of socioeconomic barrier
>>
>>24343686
your adaptation of the fox and grapes to you being dead inside is funny. As such I'll post in your thread.

I say 30, could always say you were religiously brainwashed and "left the church" at 24 or some shit
>>
It matters at every age. The only age where it wouldn't matter as much is between 16-18.
>>
>>24343728
Did you not read my post? We can count spending copious amounts of cash to get something most people attain for free as "compromising" "humiliating" and a "joke"

Besides SSRIs have killed my libido
>>
>>24343686
it stops mattering the moment you stop giving a fuck

ironically, you're also way more likely to get laid if you don't give a fuck about getting laid. I stopped caring early this year (22) since i thought i was a lost cause. Ended up losing my virginity about 2 months after. Problem is, it's not just a switch you can flick. You can't just say 'i don't care about sex anymore' as some magic words to get some pussy, it actually involves real contemplation and a lifestyle change
>>
>>24343686
23. After the college age is when you become a social pariah for being a virgin, and then you're just having sex for the sake of doing it.

And it's humiliating because the only reason you'll get consensual sex now is via paying for it, be it prostitution or betabux.
>>
>>24343783
you don't get coed pussy for free when 13 y.o. though

it was an experience worthing every penny
>>
Just jack off. 2D is a glorious realm where your imagination can run wild. It's like being a happy little boy again.
>>
I gave up and stopped caring 5 years ago. Still a virgin and will remain one for life unless a female virgin around my age magically pops up in my life and is interested in dating me.
>>
It only matters because you're not robots, you're failed normies.
>>
>>24343912
>>24343838
This is the only solution. Stop caring about getting laid. Live a life. Play vidya. Start a career or something.

Except that 90% of the guys on /r9k/ who say they don't care about sex actually care massively and it eats away at their ego and morale and is in the back of their mind all of the time, during every social interaction and every night they spend alone. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>24344205
I'm already that guy, a lot of people are already that guy.
>>
>>24343905
>>24344205

I wish I could not care. People talk about being asexual and I envy them and refuse to believe such a thing could be real because it is such an all-consuming aspect of my existence.

Sex seems like a nice thing because I've never experienced it. Even though I'm sure it will just be another disappointment the grass still seems greener on the other side.

I wish I could dedicate myself entirely to 2D. I also miss the faith in god I had as a child.
>>
>>24345208
maybe you can pay for a quickie

It doesn't have to be a money drain, in moderation
>>
>>24345208
yup, it's one of the great ironies of life. Not caring about sex makes you more likely to get laid somehow. This, in turn, makes you want to not care, so you can get laid. But in wanting to not care, you actually secretly do care. So by knowing that not caring about sex gets you sex, it makes it harder to not care about sex.

If that makes any fucking sense at all. I'm hella high
>>
File: 23523452341.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
23523452341.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
>>24343838
>you're also way more likely to get laid if you don't give a fuck about getting laid.

>mfw I stopped caring at 18
>mfw I focused on my hobbies and interests like people told me to
>mfw I've been enjoying myself (to a degree anyways) and my interests with my close friend group
>mfw I'm a 24 KHV
I was sold promises that could never be kept.
>>
>>24346647
hey man what can i say, zero multiplied by two is still zero. More likely != sure thing
>>
>>24343783
>We can count spending copious amounts of cash to get something most people attain for free
most people don't get good sex, period
doesn't matter how little money they pay for it if it's always with some
whatever
if you can't appreciate the joys of being a customer, you can't appreciate the joys of being a customer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.