[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright bots, What are you eating tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 604x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 604x414
>leftover kfc
>32 oz monster
>2lb bag of gummy bears
>>
two fucking pounds of gummy bears?

What the fuck are you
>>
>>24343365
enjoy giving birth to a baby sized excrement in 3 days
>>
>>24343353
>tfw ate leftovers earlier
It was pretty good, I suppose.
>>
>>24343353
>Half a calzone
>two cups of Coca-Cola
The pizza place always gives a huge cup of sauce but the moment I try to pick up the calzone it falls apart. It's a mission just to eat it and I end up saving the sauce for pasta later.
>>
Had a couple of slices of pizza and a slice of cake earlier on. Will probably snack on something,
>>
I went to the grocery store stoned and brought back sushi and gatorade.

I also got chocolate milk that I'm going to drink right from the carton like a savage.
>>
>homemade tendies
>rice
>carrots
>>
>>24344450
Dinner of champions right here, to be honest.
What did you drink?
>>
>>24343365
I know what I'm about son
>>
Deer meat from the crock pot and rice
>>
>>24345247
Making me jealous I didn't have time to hunt this year
>>
File: 1441762710960.jpg (75 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1441762710960.jpg
75 KB, 653x590
Had some meat and shit from yesterday, then i did a supply run and got some cookies and a banana and a bag of chips

Thought about eating some cereal or make me a sandwhich but i'd have to take yet another massive shit first before dat and finish downloading dem movies

I've gained weight also, life's good

Also i'm farting often
>>
Diced chicken breast in a thick sauce of ketchup and sambal oelek.
>>
File: 1445110835755.jpg (25 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1445110835755.jpg
25 KB, 540x405
Four oven made frozen chicken patties with ketchup squirted on top.
>>
>>24343365
I hope those aren't sugar-free.
>>
>>24346020
Well there basically a large chicken nuggy
>>
>>24344117
Why don't you just use a knife and fork ? Or squeeze ketchup on the canzone
>>
A bag of Dove Dark Chocolate.
I've basically been living off this bag for the past week.
>>
>>24346162
>ketchup on a calzone

You make me sick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.