[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the death of Elliot Rodger the symbolic death of Robot culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (272).png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (272).png
1 MB, 1600x900
Was the death of Elliot Rodger the symbolic death of Robot culture as a whole? Really look at this place, it's a shithole filled with poser trash...It's completely filthy in here, filthy with the stench of women and normalfags. Do you think he felt it? Do you think he felt the final days of proper havens for people like us fall, as whores and dudebros poured from /soc/ and /b/? Do you think that's what pushed him over the edge? No longer being able to find comraderie in other people like him?
>>
lol elliot was such a little shit
>>
Elliot Rodgers was the swan song of feel era /r9k/. 4chan will never again be as funny as this board was after his death.
>>
>>24343785
He died so that we could meme
>>
>real life
>symbolism
Shaking my head to be quite honest family.
>>
Incel manlet forgot his trip.

Elliot rodgers was a failed normie fsggot who killed his robot roommates and couple random people.

He's a meme, nothing more.
>>
>>24345339
>probably didn't even read his manifesto
>>
File: 1446527320786.jpg (762 KB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
1446527320786.jpg
762 KB, 3508x2480
>>24343237
Fucking mod bot; telling me that my comment was not original.
>>
>>24345339
>robot roommates
>chinks that bragged about losing their virginity
>>
>>24345364

I read it. It was p funny, really. I would have likedmore detail on hoe ge was bullied. I'd need an extra pair of sides, though.
>>
Anyone who doesn't sympathise with Elliot (with the exception of his murders) is not a robot. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>24343237
Senpa if u dont
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.