[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your dream life? Why can't you have it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1920x1200
What's your dream life?
Why can't you have it?
>>
>>24342803
Living in the big city

I live in a village and rent in NYC is 5000 a month for a studio in the ghettos
>>
>Ruler of the Universe
>obvious reasons.
>>
>>24342803
I want to live in one of those huts

Maybe I could, but I think you'd have to be rich to live somewhere like that.
>>
>What's your dream life
I just want to be happy and satisfied with myself.
>Why can't you have it.
Because I'm a loser and will always be one.
>>
Just want a friend again, sisters boyfriend lived with us for a few months after getting kicked out if his parents house we got drunk and played LoL(back when it was a decent game) every night, it was the shit i miss that,

A girl friend would be nice tho
>>
>>24343621
Nah, you can get one for 1k a month, but its going to be like 300 sq ft
>>
>>24342803
>Having a prosperous career
>4chan
>>
>>24342803
My dream life can't exist because anime girls don't exist.
>>
To be happy with myself, have a nice little apartment with good internet and do nothing but play vidya and work a job for just enough time to help pay for hobbies like 40k and whatnot.

I also want to feel good about myself in terms of how I look and how much weight I can lift.

I can't do it because I'm butt ugly with a dysfunctional broken family, no motivation, no drive, and my mind is just a blurry haze. I can't lift not babby weights since I'm super skinnyfat as a result of cutting from 240 to 160 with NO lifting and only cardio, and now at 5'9 160 pounds I look like a disproportionate fat faggot with a butt ugly face and huge, acne ridden cheeks.

I have a differential equations exam tommorow and I still need to study since I don't know any of the topics, but I'm feeling to shitty to care. My mom and dad got divorced a year or two ago and they both have significant others now, yet I can only keep like 3-4 friends. I don't know where my life turned so wrong since at the end of high school I felt great and was super fucking happy, but I think the breaking point was when my best friend / onitis dropped me because I was super clingy beta orbiter.
>>
Living in isolation in a castle (with servants) on the Faroe Islands, or somewhere really cold/up north. Someday I'll get there..
>>
>>24342803
There is no dream life, I will probably never be 100% satisfied.
>>
Just to be a professional athlete but I'm to old. If you don't start young you're done.
>>
>>24343850
Does it get a little cheaper with roommates? Would la or Miami be a little cheaper?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.